>2009
How did he know?

Toei lurked random old deviantart pages to steal a design for the new villain
*raugh*

Toei aren't they first and won't be the last.

2009 feels so long ago. I miss it.

>implying you need deviantart to come up with the revolutionary idea of "Goku with pink hair"

"Goku with pink hair, black clothes, and an evil disposition" is rather more specific though.

It was a more innocent time... before it became totally clear the west is culturally suicidal.

I'd say around 2015 it had became clear that western culture was going nowhere.

western culture is literally everywhere.

please don't talk about culture because you're too scared to out yourself as a nazi

How did they do it bros?
How did they make such a dumb deviant art OC concept work and make him one of the GOAT DB villains.
Based Black was better than he had any right to be.

This.

Black was dumb, shut up dummy.

>DBS designs look like OC-donut-steels because they ARE LITERALLY OC-donut-steels
you can't make this shit up

Why didn't he sue Toriyama?

Black was a better villain than cell and buu, fact.

Is it really that surprising? Goku black always screamed of a bad fanfiction. Seriously an evil goku with pink hair and black clothes what the fuck were they thinking.

yea but its fucking shit user

No, he was gay

This confirms to me all those filler aliens from another universes are also stolen OCs

>implying that wasn't the best part

>Western culture is everywhere
>This means that western societies won't die out
>This means that Western culture will continue to be relevant for the rest of time

The only thing I kinda disliked about him was that they seemed to imply zenkai boosts happen just from getting punched once. But given all the other bullshit in DBS it's not that noticable.

In terms of design and personality he's far above literally everyone else. Even his identity as Zamasu is better than fucking spic shit like him being Goten.

I genuinely want Gohan Blanco to become a real thing.

t. gen z.

Western culture has been shit for decades now.

It's just that you were a little shit who didn't know any better.

Well he did steal Goku's body from one year into the future, so the goku body he had must have been stronger than Black arc goku.
Him getting stronger was probably him just getting used to Goku's body.
But I am probably just the writers too much credit

desu it's unironically more interesting than the actual ToP, a lot more suspense

the west peaked during the 50's

OHNONONONONO

>there's even Ginyu!
what did he mean by this?

I wish a rich spic would fund his fanfiction so we can finally see the glory of the calvo nad blanco forms

I hope it happens

The actual ToP is boring as hell, at least the spic lore has an actual villain

>SS4 shaggy werewolf
fucking died

not to mention better writing

Next arc we're gonna have villains that are are based on Rolf and Shaggy. I just know it.

Black was pretty much just Cell in Gokus body, so no

It's literally spelled there, it was a take on the old "Dragon Ball AF" legend that was believed to be true on the internet for a while in the early 2000s (where AF actually stood for "April's fish"), it was just some art and a brief plot at the start
Teenagers coming on the net for the first time cyclically stumbled upon AF art and kept thinking it was an actual leak for years before the mere idea of that alternate universe being real basically spawned fanart and fanfictions by itself
The fact that no one mentioned this ITT so far despite anons doing the "I'm totally an oldfag and let me tell you that the world was basically paradise when I was 12" is disgusting

exactly

There really wasn't anything for DBZ to go after Buu other than fanfic-ish territory.

Just because America has never had any culture doesn't mean the west is done for.

Sup Forums

The camp factor plays into it a lot

You don't have to be a racist to think the 10s have been a fucking shit decade.

>jobs to gohan of all people
Cute

Not a dumb OC after all

>next arc
user, I...

Bruh, this is an anonymous image board. This is like the one place where people aren't afraid to out themselves as Nazis.

I never said it didn't.

I belive we had something pretty close to that earlier.

>t. Muhamed Abdu Jubar 323 Piccadilly Ln. London, England

I miss Gowasu

>implying BUU wasn't a bit fanfic-ish
A magic eldricht blob that has the same powers as the last guy only better. And Japan fell in love with it.

That's because Buu was so fucking unpredictable. One moment he's committing horrible acts and the next he's doing something funny. Cell is still my favorite villain but they made him an Android vegeta at the end. What he did was fucking foolish considering how smart he'd been up until then. Also the buus are all unique which means each one will sell aesthetic toys.

he did nothing wrong

I'm a Nazi, fight me

Cell became a different person when he reached perfection basically

Edgy/10

Will he be in DBFZ?

Virtually everything in DBS is heavily inspired by fanfics and jokes. Not surprising since Toyotaro is a DB fanfic artist himself. He knows what the community has been up to all these years.

I'm a commie, you lose

Appearantly yes

Long years ago I've seen a form called 'final saiyan' and it was literally like SSB. It was on some dbz fan page

Reminder that everything past the Red Ribbon arc was a mistake.

>commies
>winning anything

Aside from ww2 obviously right?

>only survives thanks to made in pig supplies
>gets fucked every mile till berlin
>war ends
>expiatory goat for western degeneracy
how on earth is that winning?

>loses at leningrad
>loses at stalingrad
>loses in general
>war ends
>expand into east germany
>literally have the capital of nazi germany in your warsaw pact
>somehow neo nazis in 2018 will say that you lost the war
You can keep moving goalposts, but the commies were a thing for 50+ years after Hitler killed himself.

>commies were a thing for 50+ years after Hitler killed himself
but i thought that that was't real communist?
>whats facist Iberia and SouthAmerica

Yeah who the fuck hates Ginyu. The movie should have been Revival of G.

Both of you are massive faggots, stop derailing the thread.

>but i thought that that was't real communist?
only retards think that
communist states have existed in many forms and have failed many times, just like any other well-known political/economic system

>fascism is nazism
But I thought that wasn't real fascism?
>soviet union wasn't communism
You still lost ww2 ergo the original point of the arguement. So much for those fighting nazis.

And with you that makes 3, falseflagger.

Too perfect.

>only villain to kill goku stu

>what is picolo

>whats sarcasm
>Implying implications
>globalist might makes right
and learn to quote properly lurking is recomended
I know that autists love colors but thats not how you use >

nice argument

thank you would you like to elaborate fuhrer

Where's your arguement about ww2 user? I thought we were discussing that and how you foolishly said that the commies didn't win?

Black did as well.

>what is piccolo
Goku's best companion in fight

Not the main timeline one

>winning
1 : the act of one that wins : victory
2 : something won
>you foolishly said that the commies didn't win
Tell me exactly what did the commies win?
territory? support? hegemony?
nope nada and zilch
other than millions dead and a genocide or two what did they achieve?

He wasn’t that amazing to me. I never understood the appeal. What is it for you guys?

>Toei
>not Toriyama

Well, anime were still great back then.

SZS was still running, the Monogatari series was only starting, and the hope for Haruhi S3 wasn't utterly ridiculous, yet.

loving yourself is not gay

>world was basically paradise when I was 12
>paradise
>12
FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it bad to found these fun?

Yes

tfw gohan cant achieve blanco after 20 years but chise can after half a season

>t. Jose "America Is White" Rodriguez 5800 Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese Avenue Mississippi

Heh.... Nothing personal... Just.. Ya know... *smirks*

Just hating on niggers and jews doesn't make you a nazi.

I just want a cute nazi gf that likes to wear military uniforms, where can I find one?

>Just hating on niggers and jews doesn't make you a nazi.
????????

>and buu
its not that big of a acomplishment to be better than the WORSE vilan in the whole series

BUU manages to be worse than super 17

Given enough time, a fandom will cover every possible iteration of what the canon source could possibly do next. In the 30 years since the original manga ended, it's not impossible for the entirety of Super's plot to actually be hidden within the myriad of fanfic out there

>>only villain to kill goku stu
Wow, never realized cell and Raditz were so similar.

>asspull zenkais
>asspull clones from scythe

raditz didnt killed goku
Piccolo killed goku