youtube.com/watch?v=VhLE8pdnj3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MC barges into the room as girl changes
>KYAAA BAKA HENTAI as MC beats the girl to a pulp

>>fighting together back to back
I love me this shit so much.

>>MC beats the girl to a pulp
That's a trope I'd like to see at all

Ikakku and Yumichika were the comfiest pair of people in Bleach.

>rival fights together with MC to defeat a greater evil

>Isekai
>otherworld inhabitants get cultured shock / crazy impress with IRL, modern shit & applications

>character in a shonen finally reveals his power to the world, publicizing his ability or involvement in a major past event

Good taste

>"I will die if I use this technique!"
>actually dies and stays dead

>Opening song at the climax of the final battle

>fighting together back to back
I can't get enough of this, especially when it's three against a mob.

>incompetent joke character grows up and saves the cast

>The hero is so hotblooded he even inspires the villain
>Villain can't help but get into a fist fight with the hero despite before hand being more intellectual and scheming

>KYAAA BAKA HENTAI as MC beats the girl to a pulp
Dea lord let this happen!!
Cant say i have seen a series who actually did that. That is a sad realisation.

This

>as MC beats girl to a pulp
I wish.

Akkun

>MC wins through sheer determination alone

>villain turns good at some point

>fucking badass old men

Tsunderes
Fuck you, I love everything about them and I hope they continue to grace anime and manga with their presence for the rest of eternity.

There is Jin-Ho from Unbalance X2 but he is really overrated and pretty much just another romcom bitchboy outside of the scene where he beat up a woman

>government/military involvement to a conflict

iirc, Tobia from Crossbone Gundam beat up woman several times and then there is Kouji Kabuto who slaps Sayaka frequently

>first girl wins

>the final fight is just a fistfight

Headpats.

>character teleports behind you

> "I shouldn't use this power as it's too dangerous...but I don't have a choice..."
> Power ends up crippling, causing severe physical or psychological staying damage or straight up painfully kills the person using it

>but he is really overrated and pretty much just another romcom bitchboy

BULL SHIT

>badass grunt beats the snowflake

When does that ever happen though? Yukki Yunna maybe, or Houseki no Kuni in a roundabout way.

>A heart string pulling scene that should make the viewer cry actually makes you tear up a bit

Godtier taste I see.

>literally my favorite trope in existence
tho badass asian old man is like its own fucking trope

>pervy old frail man gets serious, straightens up, pumps up, voice and tone changes, look sharpens up like a blade
>completely devastates the opponent(s) with an absurd difference in power level or just sheer experience

Bleach actually did that. Most of the side cast got their Bankai's crippled or destroyed.

I like the Simon/Sena archetype.

Your normal/weaker MC that becomes a confidant, assured character, standing up proudly for themselves and inspiring others in turn.

Failing that, I'm a sucker for Isekai series that let the MC become powerful through actual hard-work, suffering and/or dedication. Many of them just hand him power on a silver platter, but giving him a small boost at best and having him claw the rest himself really appeals to me.

Konosuba does this well. Arifureta and Shield Hero are good. And it's not an Isekai, but Danmachi was great about this in the LN- with Erina even commenting that she can't use the guide Bell wrote to level up as quickly as him, because it'd be seen as practically committing suicide.

>MC can use forbbiden/taboo/heretical powers and prove they can be useful despise looking evil

Average or oblivious character is believed to be a genius/incredibly powerful because of something they did out of sheer luck.

Mental gymnastics ensues by actual intelligent/powerful characters to figure out why this amazing person is behaving like an amateur.

>Average or oblivious character is believed to be a genius/incredibly powerful because of something they did out of sheer luck.
>Mental gymnastics ensues by actual intelligent/powerful characters to figure out why this amazing person is behaving like an amateur.
God I love Reigen.

Headpats to imoutos

>Character vows to take down the evil empire's leader by rising through the ranks and establishing a new age of prosperity

I like it because it runs counter to the western stereotype of blowing shit up and killing everyone.

Examples: Reinhardt Von Lohenngram Roy Mustang.

Shit, I love this one. Especially the evil side power up.
It's way too chuuni, but it's my guilty pleasure.

>the old and fat guy in one of the stronghest motherfucker in the series

>thoughness

>evil side actually only cares to keep MC safe

love it.

You fucker

Konosuba doing something good beside the waifus? KEK
DELUSIONAL MAXIMUS.

Stella Glow was a treasure.

I mean you can say a lot about Kazuma but the closest he gets to free power or OPness is his Luck stat getting him some free wins.

>Stella Glow
Actually been thinking on playing that one, but I didnt find the luminous arc serie that good, is Stella better?

Not really overused, but
>Characters get disarmed and catch each other's weapons
>Keep fighting without missing a step

I haven't played Luminous Arc so I can't really say. The gameplay can be a little slow, but it's easily breakable if you abuse speedy characters and debuffs. It's just a fun ride really, it's probably a little predictable if you've played LA since I've heard some of the characters are straight Expy's from that.

In any case, I enjoyed it a lot.

>MC discovers a power he never knew existed in his reality
>thinks it's his cool secret for a few chapters before a secret organisation captures him for his own safety
Though my absolute favourite is government is out to get them it's not as common, and many series with that break into woops now it's everywhere and nobody talks about the sudden change of narrative/society. I like when they fuss about it.

>cool girls gettin jelly
>jelly girls getting angry

I can't resist it. Literally the only reason I'm watching Franxx. I troll through anime labelled 'romance' something just to see if I can get any

I see, going to try it then.

>The first half of Brynhildr in the Darkness

I will never not be mad about how terrible the second half was because that first half was amazing.

Gintama is great at this

youtube.com/watch?v=VhLE8pdnj3s

>MC's finishing move
>Ineffective to the main villain

Stella Glow is Luminous Arc 2 done right

>MC completely and totaly dominates his opponent

I love this shit so much

This shit right here

Great taste, my friend.

The second season of Railgun fired out all its OPs in the final episode. Shit was so cash.

I'm pretty sure this has happened in Aho-girl

>Old track plays at the end

>Ancient evil hero/traitor that left a legacy of pain and misery
>actually was the biggest hero on the group and everthing that happen was his enemies trying to fuck his work or reputation

I am sucker for unsung heroes, bonus points if he/she knew they were going to be remembered as a failures.

A great example, got any other series where it happens?

>the musclehead is actually the intellectual of the group

That sounds great, source?

I think it's been nearly a decade or something since I read it, but I think Angel Densetsu kinda revolves around this trope.

x-men

>MC goes apeshit when someone hurt his waifu

Especially when the show goes several seasons, and they bring back the very first OP

>characters punching the shit out of each other so hard the shockwaves from the impact destroy the surrounding area

>time for the final all-out attack against the big baddie
>everyone goes in yelling to the top of their lungs

this one is elder god tier, if using OP on the ending battle is good, bringing the very first OP after years of airing is fucking magical.

>Villain remains undefeatable but gains respect for the hero and wants to see him grow
>Villain did it all for love

>monk class fighter who's tired of the rest of the group's shit

>villian actually has justice on his side

Love when a Villian actually has the moral highground, is just that, of course, the heroes will oppose him from wiping humanity, even if humanity did the same to his species and he only wants revenge.

>organization/group consisting of really strong characters

>side character dies/appears to die
>MC goes berserk and beats the shit out of everyone

How about when they come out of retirement to defeat a brewing evil no one else has noticed, but nobody believes who they are/thinks they were evil

Oh man, first opening theme plays at the end of the final episode.

disgusting

>gives headpats
>receiving end was like, "wtf are you doing?"

love it too, bonus point if they are far superior to MC and actually tries to teach him a couple of things, usually by beating him and forcing him to learn something new.

>evil organizations is more cooperative, friendly and united than the good faction with each other

It's not really a trope, but god damn, these scenes of the main characters living a normal life after everything that has occurred get me like nothing else. It's something mundane, but it's also something that causes me to tear up like crazy.

To be fair, Guy and Lee both did that in Naruto. They had to undergo intense physical therapy afterwards, Guy couldn't ever walk again, and both almost straight up died. Then again, that's two based characters in a series that went to shit, so.

>elite mook or favorite servant dies
>villians goes apeshit on the heroes.

Even more if they manage to kill someone.

Hunter X Hunter is the prime exemple of this

any "You Shall Not Pass" moment

>Hero never actually gets that mundane life
>It's the only thing he ever really wanted

>gentically/magically created soldier
>only reason to exist is to fight
>actually wants something else.

I prefer it when they want something more than just living in peace, like maybe becoming somekind of explore (for the more fantasy-like settings) or pursuing a more creative way of life.

I love this shit.