Black clover

new episode

my thoughts on this adaptation

I can't brlieve I'm saying this, but Xebec would've been better than Pierrot. At this rate, how many chapters will the anime adapt?

So it just me or is black clover is using more elements of naruto and some of bleach now. Such as the whole big slow sword becoming a smaller compressed one like ichigo's shikai to bankai and naruto's elemental affinity shit.

Less than 50.

Wait until Asta uses the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

The VA for Asta needs to be put to death

> big slow sword becoming a smaller compressed one like ichigo's shikai
Are people now seeing illusions?
That never happened in the series at all.

>the whole big slow sword becoming a smaller compressed one like ichigo's shikai to bankai
It's not the same sword. The giant sword we seen Asta used throughout the story nullifies any magic it touches. The new sword that was introduced in this episode is a separate sword that absorbs magic which Asta could then release it as a beam to attack from long distances.

Is the pacing in the anime really that slow?

This is episode 18 and cover until chapter 19

So read through the manga. Yuno is a lot nicer of a rival than I thought. I was under the impression he was supposed to be more Sasuke like, but he's a good friend and rival.

Not exactly slow, it just had a shitload of original scenes (not good ones) before this arc. However this and the last episode have both adapted 2 chapters and some more pages, which is pretty good for the genre.

Mimosa will win the Astabowl

1:1 chapter to episode ratio
who greenlit this abomination

So this is the Boku no Hero Academia killer no one talking about

Yea. It's really good!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, it's the next naruto.
BC will keep climbing higher and higher, the yami vs licht fight will boost this to naruto level.

Yes, Yuno basically wants to be a stoic and cool guy, but regardless of the image he wants to project, he and Asta are friends first, and rivals second.

so his sword uses nakama power? sasuga friendship

It's about the one case where this series seems to be clearly deliberately subverting expectations. I just fear they'll fuck it all up with some stupid twist.

Im just watching / reading this cause its fun desu

Black Clover actually works great as a sleeping aid. I've never seem something so bland before.

So, is this show good?

Yea or nay

no

Its all right

t. 1 of 50 black clover fans on Sup Forums

So are they at the tournament arc yet?

rate it compared to Fairy Tail and Boku no Hero Academia.

Anyone have the drinking game picture?

anime - FT > bnha >BC
manga - BC > FT > bnha

>Fairy Tail higher than anything

I love asta

Noelle noelles

Death to whoever green-light VA for Asta

They already used the "friend turning evil" trope with the Emperor's protegee.

I laughed.

oddly I barely remember him using this particular power of his second sword much in the manga.

Better than Naruto at least.

Nah, it's mostly 2 ch per 1 ep but there was few boring fillers about Yuno. In manga he didn't appear at all betwen their separation until meeting in dungeon

Hope that he stays fucking dead, and that noelle gets the power of the spiral.

anyway you look at it user, it's still sorta the same concept. tru different swords tho.

you are so full of shit.

based friendship

What is doing Noelle in the background?

>What is doing Noelle in the background?
Playing with that translucent (now green) bubble treasure.

In the end this scene wasn't censored.

fuck did he just fucking find a soul reaver?
>tfw i unironically like this show
damn im looking forward to the next one now

The manga is better.

So he has a sword that negates magic and a sword that absorbs magic? I don't know if I like it or hate it, but does he ever get other spells/powers that aren't swords?

Hes got some demon or some shit inside him and he uses that power to go super fast for a while or something like that.

did she died?

Nope

I can't believe i'm saying this but I think this anime (and manga) are underrated
as far as shounen go, I can't really see any faults in it
even the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah grew on me

It's a generic shounen which doesn't fail that much with a couple of likeable characters.

The show is a pretty shit adaptation. I think one of the strongest points of the manga is how quickly it moves, and the anime is going at a snail's pace.

It really doesn't waste too much time on any single fight and the only real issue with the series as a whole is a little too much nakama preaching.

The art is great and the cast is solid and entertaining.

I can't vouch for the anime, but I can safely say that if these few early arcs were bad, as I've seen a lot of other anons claim, the remaining episodes will be far worse.

semen demon

This, the anime is AWAY too slow, not even 1:1 with the manga. There's no need for so much filler.

> I've never seem something so bland before.
>Promised Neverland

Harem route

Author even made a Noel x Mimosa poster for when they go OT3 with Asta

cute

why is the animation so shitty?

>this week on the adventures of shouting man
I'm honestly impressed how little happened this week. The CHING sound every time they switched to the villain was also ear grating.

last episode was realy fucking good

im having fun

SSSSIIIISSSSTTTTAAAA RRRRRIIIIRRRRYYYYY is pure

The only shit I hate is enemies who deserved to die (ex: friend of diamond guy)
are actually forgiven because "they have to fix the shit they've done" and later they are hanging around the main cast when moments before they wanted to murder every single one of them

wut? I don't remember when something like that happens in the manga. In fact its actually worse because some villains were under a curse that mind control them

tried to read the manga but the worldbuilding, the characters and the story so far are kind of boring and uninspired.
Makes me think the author is kind of shit. What did he do before making black clover?

WHERE THE ART?

MUH

>her chest is punched by a diamond first
>her boobs are fine
fuck this shit

so are these two the only waifus this shounenshit has to offer? fuck even bleach and fairy tail did it better