NaNa:20 year old girl fucks up everything

Have any of you guys watched NaNa?

Na

Literally my wife's favorite show, so obviously we watched it already years ago.

hiatus ends never ever

Yeah it was pretty okay for an emotional girly thing.

Loved the ambiance, enjoyed some humor, liked the music, felt a modicum of empathy for the characters.

It's a neat coming-of-age story about the transition from post-college into adulthood, except then there's a bunch of drug-related drama and I think it would have been a better story if it ended with just the character's personality conflicts being the driving force for the drama, and then reaching some kind of resolution instead of hiatus hell.

Yes, a few years ago and I am re-watching it now.
Last time I thought it started great but as the series progressed I became more bored of it. Simply because you can have a character fuck up, that is relatable because we all fuck up. But to have characters repeatedly fuck up over and over again, it is quite fustrating.

OPs and EDs was great though.

I liked the first episode but the next 2 were too normalfag for my taste so I just left it in my backlog forever.

I tried watching it but I think I stopped around 23. Couldn't finish it for some reason.

It was insanely popular at its peak, much much more than Kimi no Todoke.

Then hiatus hell happens and it's dead. I personally think that the author just wrote herself into a corner and chose the easy way out.

What the hell happened to the author?

almost died to some illness, was hospitalized for years. Apparently got to return back home just recently, and rumors about potential return of the series' been floating around ever since.

Japs need to drink more orange juice. Such fragile constitutions.

I could only endure 4 episodes of this shit.
>Sluts fucks everyone she can get a hold of
>Other slut fucks everyone she can get a hold of, but lovingly
I don't even know what I expected of shoujo shit. Forever every shoujo gem, you have 20trash pieces, I could pick out the last 5 shoujo gems in ten years of anime.

What are you talking about? One of them literally has only one lover the entire series, and the dude cheated on her.

The anime made me angrier than I have ever felt watching anime.

>become best friends with a cool girl
>she's the only one there for you when your bf leaves
>swear off men and live for building your friendship
>6 months later start dating her guy friend, cheat on him, stop talking to her forever because omg so awkward!

I've never been phased by NTR, but friendship is NTR is just too much.

The anime is more focused with progressing the story at the start so when the drama hits it comes a bit out of nowhere when you compare it to the manga , at the expense of making Hachi look like a sort-of-sympatetic dumb slut
Anime has of course the actual music to make up for it
Also hiatus end never

It does drama centered around people's lives better than anything else.

i havent but akinator told me she's my anime persona so maybe i should

Nope, drama followed by drama doesn't make good characterization, the sheer amount of problems the Nanas bring on themselves is absurd and only teenage girls without a proper hold of their lives could ever relate to them, it is the target demographic after all.

Literally the epitome of shoujo trash. Unlikable characters, hideous art, hiatus, terrible character development.

Yes and I liked it even if the characters made stupid decisions 90% of the time. What I hate is that it's never going to be finished.

I NEED YOUR LOOOVE
I'M A BROKEN RO-OOOSE

First few are shit, it gets insanely good once your reach episode 6 and 7.

Takumi is my man-crush (even let my hair grow long once because of it). Yasu and Shinichi were best bois as well.