Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Touma.

All of them, but best girl "won".

Are you sure?

No one. It bound to happen.

Fuck off you worthless idiotic tripmoron.

the anime, making people think that this prologue is a full series

So, WA2 thread?
Anyone else gonna reread once the extended edition comes out?

There's no reason to get the "extended" edition at all. I do see one or two novels in there that I've never seen before so I might just download that if someone uploads the bonus disk.

>closing chapter still only like 15% translated
rip.

The Setsuna route was shit too. Too much retardation.

It's more of an excuse to reread the thing again. And I did read somewhere that there will be some updated cgs?

Nope, it's not mentioned anywhere. It's a real pity too because the only thing WA2 was sorely lacking in is the art department.

I actually saw someone play through that translation on youtube. I probably could shit out a better translation. It looks like it was done by someone who wasn't competent in either Japanese or English. It's times like these when pity the rest of you who can't read Japanese.

Pretty sure it was only the end where it got really bad.

The first 3/4 was at least done by someone who understands english.

The fucker who decided to adapt just half of the damn thing

>half
Hah! More like 20%. WA2 is a very, very long game.

Humble reminder that Koharu Sugiura is absolute trash and the worst girl by a mile. Fuck annoying nosy kids and fuck the MC for actually confiding in her instead of telling her to fuck off.

>Koharu
No one cares cares user kun. Either join setsuna or touma faction or fuck off

BREAK THE SUPPORT DISK

Mari is better than both though, and is canon.

I dunno man. If koharu is MC lite then mari is pretty much MC Christmas cake version. You just prefer the older version is all
And chiaki is infinitely more interesting than both of them

Everybody.

Kazusa a best, now and forever.

Subahibi,dies irae and soon baldr sky and eustia are translated.

Never in your short-spanned life will you read closing chapter.

Since when did Parfait become a kamige?

Suhahibi is shit tho. May be it's 2deep4me but the story is such a disappointment
Here's hoping baldr sky is actually good

Finished this the other day, best girl won and did no wrong, Setsuna is a good girl but she was in the wrong, but even then I don’t blame her.

Do mc and Kasuza get together again later in life, or is it just over?

There are three endings for the last chapter in the VN. It's either girl or MC cheating on Setsuna with Kasuza.

But in the Kazusa and cheating on Setsuna with Kasuza end, do MC and Kasuza get together ever again after she goes to Vienna, or do we not know

Touma for not just confessing before Setsuna was in the picture.

Who's translating Eustia?

Haruki gets together with Kazusa in her true ending and leaves Japan to be with her.

Someone from fuwanovel

Kitahara.
Not that I blame him though.

this is also the canon ending

longest commercial ive ever watched