Dragon Ball Suupaa

>DBS ends and Toriyama introduced only ONE new form after SSB was introduced for the RoF movie
Apologize

>People legitimately think Goku is an interesting and engaging character
Lol. That's all I've got to say.

Reminder that SS Bluer is filler to make Vegeta as strong as Goku.
Reminder that SSB+KK is filler and not even a new form but a technique combined to SSB.
Reminder that CSSB is a technique for SSB, not a new form.
Reminder that SSR is the same form as Blue, just SSGSS.
Reminder that SS Asspull is filler crap too.

Signs of Ultra Instinct is the only new Toriyama's form since 2015.

>Toriyama introduced only ONE new form after SSB was introduced
He shouldn't have introduced any more new forms.

>we'll never get a comfy spin-off with broly and kale getting into hijinks across the galaxy with caulifla and cabba following along

Fuck Off. Stop Making Fun Of Goku. There Is Nothing Wrong With His Character.

>gods vs furries
But the furries in DBS are the real gods.

Only one form 3 arcs after the previous one was introduced is still pretty good for DB standards.

Could a full power Jiren be as strong as UI Vegito?

Spin-Off Series of Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz when?

>Blue kawaii vegita exists to make vegeta equal to kaioken blue goku
>Blue vegeta defeated GoD Toppo
>Kefla as a SS1 is comparable to the spirit bomb
>The spirit bomb was goku's trump card and gave jiren more trouble than KKX20
Therefore
SS2 Kefla > > spirit bomb > Goku Blue kaioken = Kawaii vegeta > GoD Toppo

reminder than buu saga vegito > kefla

>buu saga vegito > kefla

l m a o

Post cute boys

>buu saga vegito
Weaker than caulifla

>DBS ends
Hell yeah motherfucker

wakey wakey jobdroid 17

leaks from 5ch:

128:誇り高き戦士の無敵の完全な力

129:限界ブレーカー孫悟空!神を凌駕する

Source?

So is SS4 stronger than Blue?

5ch thread which expired 90 mins ago. expect Herms and /r/dbz to confirm I'm post within 2 hours.

This is your fanbase today Sup Forums

What was your favourite transformation in Dragon Ball Super?

OFFICIAL BUU POWER RANKINGS

>Kid Buu
>Super Buu Gohan Absorbed
>Super Buu Gotenks Absorbed
>Super Buu
>Evil Buu
>Majin/Fat Buu

why do spics have such an obsession with caulifla/kefla?

it's pathetic

Better than boring moeblob fan service 2deep4u

Fucking spics.

Where is SS4 on the powerlevel scale

Ultra Instinct isn't a transformation it is an attack amplifier like kaioken but no drawbacks

Above SSBSS

Below SSG

Nice headcanon.

My list;
>1. Vegeta SSBluer
>2. GoD Toppo
>3. SSG
>4. UI
>5. Golden Frieza
>6. SSB
>7. SSBKK
>8. SSR

128: Invicible Full Power of The Prideful Warrior

129: Limit Breaker Son Goku! Surpassing Even The God's

>can't tell if fake or not

. Vegeta SSBluer
. UI

>127: Surpass Even a God! Vegeta's Desperate Blow!
>129: Limit Breaker Son Gokuck! Surpass Even The Gods

I highly doubt they'd name two episodes with "Surpass Even God"

UI
>base form hair but it moves for some reason
>silver eyes with black pupils
>light blue aura

Bluer
>blue eyes with black pupils
>blue super saiyan hair, looks better than SS and SSB
>strong blue aura

They're pretty similar, it's really just a matter of "do you prefer black or blue?"

Leave jiren to us!

Should I just skip the caulifla and kale vs goku fights or is there something there worth seeing? I already saw kefla get molested on YouTube.

Cauli and Kale/Kefla vs Goku
>no tension because you know Goku is going to win because of Jiren
>half the animation sucks, other half is good
>incredibly predictable and takes like 4 episodes to finish
No. It's shit.

Depends if you're into snu snu or not.

These threads are the worst on Sup Forums.

Okay, which episode does kefla get eliminated I forgot.

You lie

UI is a technique in the canon manga too, only transformation in Toei's fanfic

This means that Toriyama has introduced literally no new form since SSB.

>Toei's fanfic
Nice headcanon, Toyospic.

Wtf. These leaks are blowing up on r/dbz. This shit legit?

127: The Approaching Wall! The Final Barrier of Hope!
>Android 17 desperately tries to protect Vegeta and Goku against Jiren's biggest attack yet! The body of the two Saiyans are broken and battered but Vegeta's hand begins to move...

128: A Broken Promise? Vegeta's Limit Breaking Spirit!
>Goku is down and it falls to Vegeta to hold Jiren off for 3 minutes. Vegeta is on his last legs and all hope seems lost, but then something strange begins to happen to his body...

129: Rebirth of the Saiyan Prince! The Unstoppable Force of Jiren!
>Ultra Instinct Vegeta is born! Against Jiren, the two seem to be equals! But Vegeta's body is struggling under the weight of Ultra Instinct...

130: Limit Breaker and Survivor! An Undying Bond Between Rivals!
>A single minute remains and Goku re-emerges from the rubble! In a last ditch effort to save Universe 7, Goku donates all his remaining energy to Vegeta and admits he is number one.

131: Hero of the Multiverse! The Ultimate Wish Shall Be Granted!
>In his final attack against Jiren, Vegeta surpasses and overpowers the monster of Universe 11! With that final attack, Universe 7 is saved and now it is time for the wish!

>CHOSEN successor of Toriyama
>actually follows THE OUTLINE
>Toriyama literally checks the manga and does adjustments here and there in designs, dialogue, characterization for example; NOTHING gets into the final manga version without his approval
>doesn't even bother crediting TOEI in their work because TOEI is nothing to them
>vastly superior characterization, just look at Goku or Jiren or Kale as an example
>powerlevels are more consistent, no autismal SSRage Trunks or Zamasu being uber strong despite weak fusion components
>no asspull powerups like SSBKK or SSRage or MUH BACKTINGLING
>even Kale is shown to be powerful in base rather than relying entirely on some unexplained meme Broly transformation
>deep lore and subtle connections between various plotlines rather than goldfish-memory shit TOEI does, the Zamasu-Babarian analogy couldn't even be comprehended by their simplistic brains

There is no recovery for TOEIpablos anymore.
The sword of friendship finisher from the Trunks arc apparently wasn't enough evidence of literal Fairy Tail tier writing they have going on, so they doubled up on the homages and had Goku literally become Erza and have his impossible achievements since episode 111 when he was limping around pile on and on "Because he is Goku"
Goku even has healing powers according to the anime """canon""". Always had them to begin with since the BoG arc but of course it isn't ever heard of again, and in the Roshi episode Goku heals him with SSB anyway. But who cares about that when you have infinite stamina given how wasting stamina on stamina draining forms is what is making Goku restore the stamina he lost fighting Jiren? Goku might as well be a Dr. Gero android right now.

>m-muh he skipped over RoF
Friendly reminder that the MOVIE versions of BoG and RoF are canon, not the poorly animated spicshit anime version that you love so much, TOEIbeaners. Since Toyo is actually canon, he will obviously not repeat the story a second time.

>Goku donates all his remaining energy to Vegeta and admits he is number one.

This copy pasta has been destroyed each time it was posted in the past. Please stop embarrassing yourself. You already are by following Toble's fan fiction that no one recognizes.

Retard

>This shit legit?
>Goku donates all his remaining energy to Vegeta and admits he is number one.

Sure, Pablo.

>This copy pasta has been destroyed each time it was posted in the past.

Nice headcanon toeicuck

>Confirmed that Toei and Toriyama do work together on the anime
>Toyomutts: N-NOT CANON
>Confirmed that Toyo and Toriyama do work together on the manga
>Toyopedros: C-CANON!!

We can't stop winning, Toeibros. Just watch them damage control as soon as someone gives them a reality check like clockwork.

Retard.

>Vegeta, I can see it now. It's as clear as the sky to me. While I abandoned my family, never kissed my wife and forgot when my children were born, you were fighting for a reason. For love. For honor. For unbreakable bonds. I thought these things would weigh me down on my quest for autistic power, but I was wrong. They empowered you and they've brought you to this unbelievable level. Vegeta, take my energy! Fight on Vegeta, and beat Jiren! You are number one!

>Toeipoodle copying Toyochad memes

The sure sign of someone who knows he is losing

This made me fucking cringe holy shit.

TOYO WON

UI was such a stupid transformation.
It had no build up at all, it was triggered by goku eating his own spirit bomb which makes no sense, and it didn't even made a dent in Jiren and lost on it's own debut episode.
Contrast that to the first original ss or ss2 transformation, they had a lot of buildup, took the villain murdering a friend to trigger and goku/gohan pretty much mopped the flor with frieza/cell afterwards.

Ultra Instinct is a technique, Ultra Instinct's Signs is a transformation that makes you stronger AND allows you to use Ultra Instinc, just like SSG makes you stronger and makes your ki godly but people can turn they ki godly too without transformations (basically what all GoDs did).
UI Signs is just the fastest and cheap way to use UI like SSG is the fastest and cheap way to use god ki.

HES GONNA GET MASTERED UI THATS WHAT GEEKDOM TOLD ME THEN GOKU IS GONNA BE STRONGER THAN VEGITA

17fags and vegetafags btfo, chadgoku and chadfrieza fans winning

>Toeipoodle
The fuck is this soyboy insult.
What's next, calling him a poopyhead?

>chadgoku and chadfrieza
Newfag spotted. It's CHADku and CHADza.

Do you really believe Toyofags are not underaged?

What are your top 5 moments of the ToP? Here's mine;

>1. Vegeta breaks through his limits and ascends because of his promise to Cabba
>2. Vegeta fights for his family and his pride against Toppo
>3. Vegeta sees through Jiren's attack and lands a devastating hit on him
>4. Master Roshi saves Vegeta from Frost's Mafuba
>5. Vegeta's charged up Final Flash against Jiren

UI is stronger than jiren and vegeta when mastered

Reminder that the following things are anime-only, filler bullshit invented by Toei and NOT in Toriyama's outline:

>Kaioken working with SSB suddenly
>unexplained and asspulled SSrage form
>Sword of Hope
>MUH BACKTINGLES for easy SS
>Ultra Instinct being a weird transformation with power boost from nowhere, instead of a technique you have to learn
>MOEgeta Super Kawaiian Blue, unexplained form yet again

>UI is stronger than jiren
Nice headcanon.

Yeah, of all the bullshit asspull transformations, UI is by far my least favorite. Wish they just kept the "can dodge any attack" thing to the angels.

>using soyboy as an insult
Are you mentally challenged?

thought the fags wouldnt get it

Nice claim without evidence to back it up. Show me Toriyama's outline.

You say this alot. You must have alot of free time.

el grande blanco piso

>Ultra Instinct being a weird transformation
Are you implying it won't be the same in the manga?

>>Kaioken working with SSB suddenly
>>unexplained and asspulled SSrage form
>>Ultra Instinct being a weird transformation with power boost from nowhere, instead of a technique you have to learn

hopefully never get canon

Toyo's manga follows the outline. Therefore anything that is anime only can be conclusively PROVEN to not be in the outline because otherwise Toyo would have included it. QED Toeimutt.

Show me the outline written by Toriyama. Otherwise, you're pulling shit out of your ass.

SS2 was an asspull with no build up.

REMINDER

>no argument, only damage control

I accept your concession, Toeimongrel.

So you don't have the outline?

Now make those two guys spics.

Shut the FUCK up.

UI worst powerup 3.5 ratings

You know I enjoyed the recent episode and Vegeta deserved that win for how much he's grown as a character, but it needed to be at least two episodes long. I was so damn happy to see Vegeta hold on to the things he holds dear now, compared to when he was evil, so I was just really happy with the episode. Then someone mentioned that Toppo felt like a throw away character and it got me thinking that despite how much Vegeta's been trying in the tournament it was like the win was too easy.

Maybe they had to condense stuff into fewer episodes for some reason or they put too much time in areas they shouldn't. I don't know. I'll even admit that I'm a huge redeemed character fag. You give me a villain, or some evil character, and have them legitimately become a good soul, and I'll adore them. Sure it depends on how well it's done and I'm not saying DBS is done extremely well, but it was done well enough that I'm happy. I'd like to see Vegeta stay in the ToP until the end but if he doesn't I'm still happy with how far he's come. You give him a line in one of the last few episodes where he tells Jiren to not dare harm his friends, speaking about Goku, 17, or the others, and I'd be giddy.

This. Reminder that Toei's "magnum opus" double-episode SPECIAL only got 3.5 ratings. Literally lower than every U6 saiyan episode.

ultimate

>Show me the outline written by Toriyama. Otherwise, you're pulling shit out of your ass.
See

One Piece's special also got sub-5% viewership.

they shortened all the ending eps because they had a longer expected running schedule and still need to dedicate 3-4 episodes to Goku UI vs Jiren which was already a proven failure back at 109 and 110 i think

That's not an outline. That's art correction.

Vegeta will probably last in the rest of the tournament but will only play a support role, similar to what he did during Kid Buu fight. And to finish his character arc off, he'll end up being given the wish or he and goku will get to make the wish together.

If Toriyama works so much in DBS then why is it garbage and why are all the new forms ugly and lazy?