Dragon Ball Super

Super is ending in 5 more episodes. Hype!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDYSp5QwdKs
youtu.be/EOX4Lgghd7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. I wish this overhyped low tier normie shitshow dies and people finally grow out of it.

Toppo BTFO forever

It will come back next year so the ride will never end

I know, Darling in the Memexx is shit, but let's keep on topic

Preview Reminder

>Unwinnable Battle
>The Final Death-Match
>The Kaioshins’ Scheme
>Strategy Conference
>Limit-Break x Survivor (Instrumental Type C)
>Our Hero, Son Goku
>Far Away (TV size)

>Our Hero, Son Goku

Can't wait for this shitfest to be over.
They should have made occassional movies instead of a weekly TV series.

>franxx
>not normalfag material

>pic

irony

The only way for this show to redeem itself is for Jiren to win, but it won't happen.

Why doesnt goku just rape jiren ?n

Jiren sure did lambast Toppo for his ineptitude. I was surprised by that.

Write a better ending for this shitty arc since we all know it will end in a boring way, that is U7 winning with Ultra Instinct Kamehameha.

Everyone except friezas unconscious ass gets knocked off the stage.

His time runs out before he can make his wish

> normalfags instantly defend their low tier defunct show and go on the offensive

Do it yourself. I'm not your ideas man.

It's a good show, jesus who even cares about db anymore just let it die

Friendly reminder that we are the chads of Sup Forums

Fuck off it's great, and you shounenfags are the cancer killing this board

*fags

>Dude they are, like, fucking lmao
>My dick is hard lol

Whatever helps you sleep at night

t. gen Z

What the fuck is Ultra Instinct anyway

> Chads of Sup Forums
I don't even know where to begin to look for a reaction that could laugh hard enough at this post

>Not understanding the deep themes behind it
pleb

This
The Super anime ending won't stop these threads as long as the manga exists
Also new movie coming in december

> deep themes in memexx
Do fucking explain it

Top tier martial arts mindset in which the body reacts on its own, by instinct , to fight. I dont think its a powerlevel thing

At this point it's so in the hole for U7 that's impossible. If you want a better ending you'd have to start from the beginning add in the Time Patroller and Mira+Towa and shit should be more fun

Thank god, they have no idea what they are doing and what should come next in the story, they just write it on the go from episode to episode and see what sticks. Probably the reason why they replaced Buu with Freeza in the last moment, they just changed their mind on what would be cool, then tried to justify Freeza by giving him some arbitrary goal (oh you gods I will show you), and now even that won't amount to anything with ToP ending right after Jiren defeat or whatever will happen.

There is no vision, there is no big planned story, just vague Toriyama outline and a bunch of idea guys trying to stitch a cool story for the kiddies out of it (with anime and manga following pretty much a different routes as a result too).

What a fucking mess.

Fucking Cancer, only black guys and asians care about db anyway

Vegito and Jiren are the last fighters, but time runs out before either can land the finishing blow. They rule that since there was only one fighter left for both universes, it counts as a draw, and since they could only keep one universe, Zeno erases both U7 and U11. Dakaishin uses the Dragon Balls to wish for someone else to babysit the Zenos, then goes on a vacation. The end.

Stop calling it memexx yup disrespectful cunt and stick to your mediocre shounen

I'm not that big of a fan of Super, but knowing that it upsets hipster kiddies from Sup Forums makes me appreciate it a little bit more.

>Only the peak genetic carriers care about db anyway

really makes you think

That was deep.

>asians, blacks
>peak genetic carriers
now that's funny

Hell if you are watching the dub you have brand new content coming out weekly for the next couple of years.
>Goku vs Black next week

OH OH OH OH OH...Is T-Toppo sama r-r-really e-eliminated? I was a-about to k-kick his a-a-ass..!

Then we wouldn't have had all the little character moments through all the arcs like Trunks meeting Gohan and 18, Vegeta cooking for Whis, or the baseball episode.

who cares about that shit?

Well, he turned into a GoD and lost to Vegeta. That's like Gohan jobbing to Krillin.

>hype

When it was only an arc i was hyped about jirem winning, now that is the end of the series there's no way they will let that happen.

>17 protects both Goku AND Vegeta while they are lying down Yamcha style
>B-but 17 isn't Blue level guyz

This will never not be funny.

So, we wouldn't have filler garbage. Point proven.
Movies would be better.

I like DB. People are salty for stupid reasons. But these are the people who unironically think Broly is cool or self insert as Gohan while they imagine Linkin Park playing in the background.

nerds get jealous of the chads.

Is this the TRIGGER show of the season? I still haven't watched LWA.

kill yourself you retarded manlet faggot WHO THE FUCK LISTEN TO LINKIN PARK IN 2018

im waiting for that i love the dub

look at this retard giving shit to people who like broli and gohan, when he all he does is post some edgy cyborg everyday.
>self insert as a scholar who takes care of his family
>self insert as an autistic guy who has some grudge over baby goku

LMAO kid.

I hate people who only care about getting to the next arc and care nothing for character development or fun.

The people who self insert as Gohan and think Broly is cool instead of fucking retarded.

And he does this when he masturbates to a fivehead cyborg while self-inserting as a noseless manlet.

i hate manlet fags who keep avatarfagging everyday

so you? who posts that edgy cyborg everyday?

Baseball was the greatest episode though

You have seasonal moeshit for that boring shit, fuck off

Darling in the FranXX is a good comedy nothing less nothing more. If you think of it as anything else then you are retarded

>Goku vs Black next week
Who cares? where i live we are getting the ToP next month

why is supers tournament arcs the worst? is it the lack of tension? lack of any real villains with interesting stories or motives?

we know el grande war is never happening this tournament of power feels like a filler or beginning to something and never goes anywhere for 30 episodes

Us dub bros have good things ahead of us! We have years of new content to watch and by the time the dub finishes we are getting the next Dragon Ball series.
>can't wait for Meredith to get to the ToP

>dub

Got em.

But seriously Avatar fagging is annoying as fuck and you know it.

>Android 18
>edgy
Just like you faggots think 17 is emo like Sasuke from Naruto? Holy shit. They are just both extremely rational and level headed people.

Let's make it better

android 18 is an edgy piece of shit

hehe i cant wait to see zamasu, the SoL baseball and u6 saiyans

Both are objectively the best characters in this fucking show.

Gohan es literally us though. fuck you faggot.

That makes a lot of sense tbqh.

>AND YOU CALL YOURSELF MY HUSBAND?!

Yes, edgy shit, and ungrateful bitch

Maybe I like both fighting and fun character interactions. Hell, in FighterZ the banter between characters is half the fun.

You are really making me start to hate 18. You don't have to post a picture everytime you post, faggot

The Latinoamerica Dub is the only way to watch Dragon Ball user. Everyone knows that

youtube.com/watch?v=kDYSp5QwdKs

Well that just means you will run out of Dragon Ball much sooner then I will unless Toyo continues past the ToP.

he feels the need to post a picture every time he posts because hes a loser manlet faggot

>Just like you faggots think 17 is emo like Sasuke from Naruto?
>Everyone erased who cares lol fuck the universe

Yup, emo shit like Sasuke. The only reason he's here is because he wants a boat of his wife's kids

So now that the dust has settled, how do you feel about Chi Chi?

the only fun dub is the portuguese one

youtu.be/EOX4Lgghd7Y

perfect for a knob like goku. both trash

Too ugly now

There's no option to use an avatar here (because it's against the rules but the mods are too busy being useless shits) so he needs to post pics of his favorite sexdoll

I don't know why people get triggered by pictures of 18. Especially when you care more about that then replying to the content of the posts.

She gets a lot of flak for being reasonable when presented with shit that endangers her family

Cuckgeta is so pathetic lmao

>implying I would give a shit about Sup Forums enough to shitpost there
>implying nobody else on the internet can post a picture of 18 on another board
Get better bait and stay on the topic of Super.

that poor left arm, holds it in pain even when it isnt broken every arc, every fucken time

She's not edgy. Shes tsundere more then anything.

>I am just happy I am about to expose your face to this boards
Do it

Ironically, she becomes more attractive as an old lady simply because she changed her hairstyle.

Scared now, Pablo?

She beats Ribrianne through the power of her love for Krillin. Let's see what should have more weight:
>throwaway line at beginning of episode written by King Ryu
>entire episode devoted to how 18 loves her husband and beats a universe's main fighter

KYS

>getting mad for posting images
>on an image board
Go to Reddit if you just want text or stop bitching about something so fucking stupid.

That's always been the Toriyama method. The Cell saga had like 4 major writing changes during it's run.

So she wins thanks to a trop that you would see in a generic seasonal anime.
Thanks for proving she's shit.

>avatarfagging
If you're that much of an attention whore, fuck off to Reddit. Retards like you are welcome there.