Favourite Tropes

What are your favourite tropes?
Mine is when average people do something without even knowing it and everyone assumes them to be some kind of genius. (Suggestions welcome)

What's yours?

Everything that Mx0 does I approve of whole heartily.

When a monster or a villain, fuck anybody really, starts getting genuinely and rightfully scared of the MC, especially to the point of wondering if they're even human. It's at its best when the villain is far stronger than the MC, has everything going for him, and talks a lot of shit only to start freaking out because the MC just won't fucking die.

Overlord's pretty good for that, half the fun is when people are ripping their hair out and freaking out over what the immortal lich is plotting while Ainz has no real idea what's going on, even his own subordinates assume everything is to his grand design while he's struggling to keep up with them.

holy fuck I love that shit.

How's the MC(male) from killing bites, is he any good?

>character travels through time for some reason
>starts using all their future knowledge to change things in their favor
It's cheap but I fucking love that shit

>Mine is when average people do something without even knowing it and everyone assumes them to be some kind of genius. (Suggestions welcome)
I love this whenever it happens in Kengan Asura. The guy has 10 in Luck.

MC is a higly capable autist.

This is always fucking great.

Ew, I bet you love isekai.

>character does everything he can to avoid starting conflict
>not be cause he's afraid he'd lose (he could kill anyone in the blink of an eye), but because it's against his principles

Time loop stories where the person being time looped gradually loses their shit, then becomes an emotionally dead psycho who handles everything with ease since he's done it so many times. All You Need Is Kill and saike were pretty much perfect for me.

MY MAN!

I love that too

Opening playing during the final episode. I wish it was done more often because it's fucking badass.

Agreed.

>Villian has the opprotunity to do something good and take his chance at it
>Likes being a good guy and actually tries to reform
Bonus
>Has a true honest to god change of heart and sacrifices himself to protect innocents
>Its not one of those bullshit last minute/death bed reform and sacrifice they like to pull

Villain becomes the main love interest
Nothing beats it

>Tsunderes get btfO
>Harem MC doesn't get with anyone in the harem

name .5 series that do this?

>Character has to betray his principles if he wants to save someone

DB/DBZ
Blade of the Immortal
Has at least two each