What are some anime with Jewish characters?

What are some anime with Jewish characters?

Pokemon

There was one in black lagoon

Estelle Rosenthal from Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator manga.

>blonde hair
>green eyes
I spot a goy.

Fate has several
The golem guy from Apocrypha was one

Table fucker is a Jew?

I don't think it is ever stated that she's Jewish but obviously her character is supposed to be similar to Einstein.

>Einstien
>Not Jews

Ellen Mira Mathers

Is the Jew nose even real?
I mean Italians and Greeks also get the same features

Basically any character who likes money and backstabs others for personal gain

Knew Jon Pertwee was a huge fan of animation and voiced more than a few characters in it, but I never knew he also appeared in an animation as well

Wasn't ogie also jewish?

Of coure it isn't, jews have absolitely different nose then what you see here.

No. Different kinds of noses are a sub-racial feature. Dinarics for example can have more hooked noses but in the case of European Jews it is mostly due to strong Armenoid influence. Or not, in which case other phenotypes are much more obvious and other examples "give it away". Jews are diverse.

That could easily be an Anglo though.

>tfw you make fun of jews and find out lately you are also a jew

Jews are the biggest anti-semites in history, do don't worry, it's in your culture.

Really? Story?

My mom recently told me when she was drunk, that her great great grandfather had a jewish name, and she and her sister being told that they are look like jews all the time(by jews as well).
So I'm as well might be at least to some degree a jew, though I'm quite a bad jew it seems, I'm not good at making money and deceiving people.

What name? What country?

Jacob Abramovich
Russia.
She said at the soviet time people just stopped mention their ethnicity.

Oh yeah that's a super Jewish surname. You should find out what part of Russia your great great grandfather came from. My guess would be Ukraine, Poland or Lithuania/Belarus. I'm not Russian, or Jewish, but I know Jews had a pretty bad time in the Soviet Union including deportation to established Jewish villages/towns like Birobidzhan.