Violet Evergarden AOTC

>top tier visuals
>KyoAni anime
>beautiful soundtrack
>award-winning LN
>magnificent characterization
>mature themes
When will Sup Forums stop spamming Reddit garbage like Franxx and realize that they are missing out on the AOTY if not the AOTC

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av19152328/#reply619815725
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you stop making the exact same thread when the last one isn't even half way to bump limit?

t. Darling in the Franxx dickrider

Mods?

cant I just like

watch both

There can never be enough VEG threads

OP
>Woah VEG is the most amazing anime EVeRR!!! WHY DONT YOU LIKE IT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How many times have we seen this exact same thread.

When VEG stops making me feel sleepy

I've heard a few times it's supposed to go full chuuni with Violet wielding some sort of axe. Not sure if it's true since I've never read the source, but anything would be better than watching an autistic girl using a typewriter and ask "what is love" at this point

VEG is not that type of anime, to have non-stop threads, at least i think so.

Baioretto-chan is my daughteru.

Is the anime so boring that the only way to make a thread is to create drama?

Unironically yes

bilibili.com/video/av19152328/#reply619815725

You don't like Violet Evergarden? That's ok. That's just means you're not mature enough for the art which is Violet Evergarden. It's anime about people and feelings. Try it again after 10 years.

You're just not ready for story and world which VE brings to viewer. This anime is no way boring, I enjoy every second of it. It would be stupid to call it anime, it's art. It is best creation which anime industry has created so far.

Let me continue this:
>Horribad directing
>Bad script
>Repepetive and bad characterization
>Forced as fuck leldrama
>A good premise followed by a trash execution
>Flat characters most of the time
When will newshits like you finally understand some of us have REASONS. VE is shit, but not because it's popular.

Are you talking about Violet Evergarden?

>*Repetitive

No, I was talking about your mother.

That was uncalled for. His mom is a fine lady.

Stop posting this dumb cunt's dumb face

DON'T BULLY THE VIRETTO

I didn't say that.

>trying to bait a show war with Franxx and an unpopular anime on Sup Forums
You managed to fail as a shitposter.

>fear the underage army

Indeed. OP is among them.

>leaving your daughter to fight in the frontlines

you are a sick dad and I wish you don't bring poor souls into this world

VEG and Franxxx are both mediocre.

Madhouse won this season.

Be nice to Franxx fans.

C-station won.

>top tier visuals=KyoAni anime
Stop lying

Both VEG and FRANXX are good, stop forcing useless dumb fanbase wars.

VEG is great, but it's not for everyone.

Here's a pity reply.

Great sleeping pill

You don't even need to make this thread, franxtards already blame VEG for any slightly negative post in their threads.

Yeah it's relaxing sometimes, i agree.

To be fair, both fans paranoid as fuck.

Ah, the wonders of seasons with KyoAni shows in them.

franxx is significantly worse

VEG is good. It can be great but so far it refuses to BTFO everything else this season.

>magnificent characterization
>mature themes

If anything it's excessively pretentious by disguising retarded characters, overused tropes and shallow drama with great visuals

>award-winning LN
It won KyoAni's own award though, that's hardly a feat.

It's kind of a feat when it's the first novel to ever win the award after thousands failed.

This. It's good, but this season is unusually good and there are better things. But I think the second half of VEG will put up a fight.

The more people make these aggressively provocative threads about VE being the best anime the less convincing it sounds.

At least there's Seibah.

>muh birthday party
>Iris spergs out
>rejected by chad
>Violet asks what is love (again and with shitty music)
>Violet writes a generic letter
>episode ends
BRAVO, truly the pinnacle of animation

Nice review my man, just donated 2 cents.

Upboated

Animation was really great but nothing to with what you greenshat

You know what is the best story ever told?
>a man is born
>lives
>dies
Thats it. There were multiple points that could resonate with viewer during episode, the fact that you werent moved by any speaks more about yourself than the episode.

Wait, he dies?

No, it's just easier to draw the countless idiots to it with this type of shitty drama.

Why are VEGfag so triggered by FranXX ?

This is the most accurate post in this thread.

>resonate with viewers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like both quite a bit, so I don't know.

(You) are shit at bait, user.

No, the most accurate would be
>VEG is great, but KyoAni wants to milk it as much as possible leaving out material for another season and movies, thus making filler episodes instead of adapting the GODDAMN NOVEL

That wasn't a post in this thread yet.

It is now

Then both are accurate.

>Franxx threads being spammed and full of bullying, shit flinging and specullah
>VEG threads discussing Franxx
For fucks sake....

ADAPT THE FUCKING NOVEL ALREADY れぇぇぇぇぇぇぇ

it looks worse than KlK and forced hype

>-Violet-chan!
>-What, Gilbert-san?
>-Put your authentic and historically accurate kimono on, and let's go to a hatsumode to our European shinto shrine and then we will eat some authentic and historically accurate tofu under authentic and historically accurate kotatsu!
>*praises itadakimasu*

A Franxxfag made this thread

Franxx so far has better animation and visuals than kek le kek, so no.

Come on now, VEG threads have plenty of discussion unrelated to franxx, and the show as well for that matter, both fanbases are absolutely horrible.

Go watch loli shogi if you want REAL award-winning novel.

I will retains memories of days of constant VEG shitposting warmly in my heart, when years after, sitting on a sofa hugging grandchildren will talk to them about glorious days when it first aired and how unprepared was manking for its comming.

My Grandson, Gilbert Junior and granddaugther, Violetta will ask their parents - Gilbert senior and Lux: how was it to live in a time, when Violet Evergarden was yet not recognized as cultural memorial protected by UN and before day of the historic movie release"Violet Evergarden: Do you Remember Love?" and its sequel "What is Love?" became an official hollidays in Japan and Europe.

I will look back at time, at the days of old, check the Sup Forums (by that time bought out by Tencent and renamed to 4China) archives and laugths again, at all the people that at that moment could not yet see what monumental work they are about to experience and how it forever would change the World.

Are the other episodes similar to episode 1? I dropped it there because I got bored. I saw the latino dub later and it sounded exactly like a mexican telenovela, that shit was amazing

Nah, it lacks the inspiration klk had. All that's left is a show with OK fight scenes and average line art.

The only award that novel has a possibility of winning is "Best Loli of the Season".

Only until loli episode of VEG

There is only like 2 post blaming But I remember the time that I REALLY loved action was when I was VEGfags per 500+ posts thread. People are too busy jerking off 002 to give a shit about that forced war.

>***,118位/***,129位 (***,497 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
>***,328位/***,310位 (***,270 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/04/25 ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

>***,743位/***,717位 (**1,054 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン 1 (第1巻のみ特典:L版ブロマイド + 全巻購入特典:「LPサイズディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [ VIOLET EVERGARDEN ] [Blu-ray]
>**1,803位/**1,771位 (***,661 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/04/04 ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン1 [Blu-ray]

Is this fair, everbros? Does an anime original show with creative visuals and daring metaphors deserve to be on top while a LN adaptation with one dimensional characters, horrible pacing and by-the-numbers direction is fading into obscurity?

It's not fair.

You know that Kyoanusfags doomed every VEG threads before the show even start.

They already had a chance to show loli violet in nightgown, but changed it. The naming scene in episode 4 in the end, in novel was at night inside her room, while she was wearing wrong size negligee.

I've killed eight men in my life. Five in Iraq. Two in Afghanistan. One in my own hometown. I had nightmares that left me swimming in my bed and exhausted by my fear. At first the cigarettes helped, though they never cured me. Then I turned to strong drink. At last I fell down a hole I couldn't see myself climbing out of. I'm not proud of those times and won't expound on them.

But then I found Violet Evergarden.

Never before had I seen a show that understood the soldier's plight so well. Never before had I seen a greater understanding of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and its cascading effects. And never before had I seen a show that healed me as truly and purely as Violet Evergarden.

I'm going into the police station tomorrow to confess to the murder of an innocent man. I know now that the only way to reach true salvation is to atone for my crimes. I only hope that, while serving my time, they'll allow me to watch the rest of Violet Evergarden.

Not really, they will treat this like a second coming no matter what happens

Remember what it was?
***,628位 (***,265pt) [*,**1予約] 2018年04月25日 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
【2018年 02月 03日 04時(土)】 ***,672位

Oh yeah, Franxx last week.

Why are you trying to incite studio wars like an insufferable faggot?

literally the most boring thing I've seen in a long time

It wasn't supposed to be like this, my everbros. Kyoani's magnum opus was supposed to break Sup Forums, trend on twitter at all times with over 100k tweets, sell over 60k discs and become #1 most watched show on both netflix and bilibili.

episode 3 is pretty good, the moment when the ex soldier read his sister letter made me tear up.
However episode 2 and 4 are awful, the drama is uninteresting (cliche and get resolved in the most boring way).

WIN

God Damn, this threads are pure cancer. It's like a souther French city full of immigrants from Reddit, 9gag, normiebook and underaged.
VEG is good, as good as any series from this season. And that's it, we will forget about it in 5 months.

Low quality bait my friend, just stop its getting sad bet you alone created all another VEG posts

PriPri did it better.

being retarded as always i see

Its still below franxx, sad

I love Yukino so much.

>There were multiple points that could resonate with viewer
Such as?

Nice 18th January chart

Because Franxx is actually fun and doesn't take itself so deadly seriously.