Anybody get their BDs yet?

Anybody get their BDs yet?

nope

>number one in Japanese Amazon
Amazing.

and they say that fujos have moved on from yoi

I'd Ike to see what they put in the illustration book.

How is that possible? Anyway, I'm happy. It's nice to see that YOI still dominating the rankings.

That's amazing. Even more so since most Japanese fans have probably already bought the JP BDs.

Why would you buy a bluray of a shit show?

(I mean how is it possible that the English version is 1st in Amazon jpn.) /sage

>stop liking what i don't like

Considering this thread. Fujos are extreme casuals that like watching the same thing 10 times a year.

Inuyashiki will have a blu-ray release soon.

YOI's success is not only thanks to fujos. How do you think a sub-subculture of rotten women could do this alone? Not even Free! made this much.

So it's supported by other casuals.

i'm not gay but i liked this show

Do you really think men bought the BDs of this show?

The number one of this season is a male idol show too, and by a large margin. Don't underestimate the jap whales.

fujos are not casuals they're just loyal. a lot of them kept tiger and bunny afloat for years.

Japan is fullfiled with faggots that head down to the floor. I can see this happening.

anime for fujos and fags was a huge mistake.

>fujos are not casuals they're just loyal
Tell that to Osomatsu-san

>fujos are not casuals they're just loyal

it had a drop in quality

And do you think there's not a single male in Japan who could have bought it?

It was kind of funny that the very first tweets of people receiving their BDs were from Jp fans, while people in the US were still waiting for theirs. Anyway I hope people post/scan the stuff in the book soon.

Fujos are one of the most unloyal groups of fans in existence, they're only capable of liking one show at a time and as soon as a gayer show comes along they'll drop it and forget about it. The reason YoI is still popular is because nothing managed to outgay it yet, not because fujos are loyal.

yet tiger and bunny still has a huge fujo following

Mostly it's because said anime doesn't get new contents so they naturally move on with another one, it's a a coincidence that Yoi is the gayest sports anime ever made. There are some loyal fujos, and some casual fujos, like every kind of anime fan.

Me too, maybe pic related is in there.

It's nr 1 in 'murican Amazon as well. Sasuga, YOI!

I'm an European fag and I'm depressed ;_;

Aw. Are you depressed because one year later YOI releases are still doing better than your franxx shit?

Hey user don't insult Darling, I love both it and YOI.

Never doubt

I thought Japan is homophobic?

Yea, but it's the most aggressively het show currently airing. Wouldn't be surprised if it's that user's fave and the reason why he's so butthurt.

There's nothing gay in wanting to fuck your bro

What's this about a book?

>I thought Japan is homophobic?
You know samurai regularly fucked their retainers and the concubines fucked each other out of boredom, right?
They only vaguely have the concept in place because of the westernisation influence but yaoi and yuri are still very much mainstream shit.

That doesn't mean you get to act like a faggot in public but it's not really a place that would judge you for the shit you do in bed.

They want their sons to produce offspring for the family it's not really about sin like certain gaijin religion. Also like said.

There's an illustration book in the Limited Edition bundle. Could be magazine art that they've compiled but I'm curious if there's more.

I see. That bundle is looking very nice.

The guys at Funimation must have a soft spot for Victor And Yuuri

More like they know what people are buying the BDs for. They're not going use JJ or Mickey even if they're the graphic designer's favourite.

I don't know who chose the art for the three postcards(?) but I'm definitely glad they picked the russian date one.

this is still so iffy to me

>bond beyond family or lovers
it's all platonic user

I actually like the fact that they're not only lovers, it cheapens their relationship to limit it at that. It means that they can't break up because one doesn't find the other attractive anymore.

but it says right there that she doesn't consider them lovers

Well this sure brings back memories. Just let it rest user, it's a day to celebrate.

>"I wanted to show how they cared for each other in a way not limited to those terms"
>not limited to those terms

wait so nips are buying the american release? is b/c it's a lot cheaper than in nipland?

Yeah, definitely cheaper. But also for collecting fetishism I guess.

I think the Amazon price (around 10k yen) is more expensive than if you're buying in the US, but definitely cheaper than all six JP discs. Helps that the packaging is pretty nice.

The original cover arts are awful, but I unironically like pic related. Yuuri is such a slut.

Kek well I wouldn't say awful, but it was always funny to see which characters it was doing weird poses this time.

Semi-related, but I'll always love the bookending of the Vol 1 and Vol 6 covers.

Do you think fujos are in some official club or something? They don't have to be hardcore serial fujo fans who consider themselves part of a subculture to 'count'. If a girl watches it for or ends up enjoying it for the homo, on some level they're a fujo. That's 99% of the audience.

>Not even Free! made this much.
Because not even Free! dared to be this gay without actually being gay.

They're kyoaning their way out

nice

Why do people keep bringing up Free when T&B should be the other series that shows fujos do loyally support a series they love.

A masterpiece. Man, were these threads fun back in the day.

Osomatsu isn't really a fujo fujo show like YOI and T&B. It's like saying those shounen sport series are only for fujo when it's only a bunch of male characters playing sport.

Oh shit, the naked butt was real!!!

this, why can't she just say "yes while they are in love with each other, they also share a deep bond with each other beyond just lust and love." she makes it sound like they're just close friends, i literally hate this woman so much sometimes.

Calm down user, sounds like you're just being nitpicky. She's already saying the same thing anyway.

YoI and T&B should be the standard for success with fujoshi, strong focus on two male's relationship with an interesting setting.

She said that, but not in a straightforward way. I prefer she conveys that through the anime and not an interview, she's not good at explaining stuff with words.

I'm glad Funi corrected this.

Damn, Yuuri is a thirsty ass bottom

I want Mila to sit on my face.

they haven't even shipped mine yet

I hope you get yours soon user. Also it seems RightStuf is slower. Haven't seen anyone with the Yuuri exclusive badge yet.

as long as it comes before the winter olympics are over then ill be happy

could be much worse, not that I find what Sayo said bad, but it's kind of confusing

Ouch. I haven't finished watching this show, but I liked these two as couple. Why didn't they stop at "It's up to your imagination", fucking faggots.

kek poor yurifags

ITS OUT

>make homo shit
>I-it's not gay I swear!!!
What's wrong with Japan?

where was she saying it's not gay?

Read the two interviews again, there's a difference.

Princess Principal is yuri bait, Yuri on ice went off the charts with the gay and the authors never backpedaled.

>yurio taking off his clothes with a disgusted look on his face
holy fuck.

>to me, it's seems oppressive to call their relationship one of lovers or family

>They never backpedaled
What do you call this then?

She said she didn't want them to be limited to JUST family or lovers.

My piglet can't be this thicc.

she said almost the same about michiko and hatchin (but in this case it is a relationship between mother and daughter) she just does not like to put labels on relationships, I do not know

Otsuka literally just said they were according to her anyway, so all of this should be put to rest.

Everyone's jumping on that line, but if anything you should be peeved that right below that she uses 惚れる but the translator opts for the tamest meaning and uses "charm".

Okay but let's not start this shit again.

Post pics from the book if you find some.

Holy shit, it's true.
Does anyone have the original interview to be sure?

Wasn't it from the commentary of one of the BDs?

some anons said tora's translations were right though

Tora is never right.

It's from the Vol 6 BD booklet.

Eh, frankly I don't remember (and don't care to remember) whatever she said on this. Anyway the word's right there, you can plug it into a dictionary yourself. "Charm" isn't wrong per se but, like I said, it's the tamest meaning.

Tora is 100% reliable for the grammar and the phrase structure, but she voluntarily twists the meaning of the words.
>パートナー translated as buddies

There must be a reason why professional translators used charm instead though. I don't think they're intentionally trying to no homo Baldfat, I mean Burgers love the idea of homo Baldfat so they wouldn't have any reason to say they aren't together. Sayo is just being vague again because that's how she is sadly.

I remember her translations being completely torn apart, structure included.

Any sauce on that?

This. Plus Funimation upped the gay in the YOI dub, and they're the ones who basically told Baldfat's English VAs that the characters are totally homo.

There are so many evidences that point towards yes than no too. With SayoKubo I feel like they're both so used to being pressured by the higher ups that they sometimes say vague things. On record though, they've both said they were in love with each other too like how they're soulmates or describing their relationship as "ai". Anyone that just says "platonic soulmates" or "they just love each other as friends" is being willfully stupid at this point.

Ah well, if that's how you want to see it then I'm not going to bother, but it still stands that the most immediate meaning is for falling in love.