Daa~ling

Fuck this series

and another hidden thread. thanks for marking them

002 makes my dick hard

reddit piece of shit

Perfection.

why is everyone mad

Dalin

Does 02 actually like Hiro or is she just fucking with him?

>Does 02 actually like Hiro or is she just fucking with him?
True love

Cuck anime for soyboys

Piece of shit show

02 = Alpha
Hiro = Betha

Boku no daa~ling

why did the quality only start on the "trigger episode"?

People trying to enforce generals.

They have shit taste

Disappointing that it had to happen on such a pivotal episode.

it's ok but

Dunno, ask the flower poster

She started to be nice to him the moment she realised he is absolutely captivated by her. Since everyone thinks of her as a monster, I think she genuinely fell in love with him, since he is the only one who showed affection towards her in her entire life.

>gentle femdom
Nothing wrong with that desu.

>appears naked in front of teenage boy
>he is instantly captivated by her
What will she do when she realizes that Hiro only wants her for her oni oppai?

Wtf bros... this is the first show in a while where I'm sad she isn't real...

It's fine. The doctor says it's okay for pilots to be a bit perverted.

No wonder when he himself seems to be a pervert.
Wasn't he also staring at her horns for a bit??

i have a feeling 02 will beat the shit out of ichigo one day when she finds her flirting with hiro

I love her so much.

But it was her horns that he found to be the most alluring thing when he first saw her.

When she realizes Hiro has a horns fetish she will marry him.

It`s because post like that people are thinking about making 3d look like an anime.

This is typical for characters way in the background, no?

also apparently in the middle of the foreground

JUST. A-1 should animate the entire show themselves.

002 will always be faithful to Darling. Both Hiro and 002 talk about the Jiān (鶼) bird in episode 1. It only has one eye and one wing. A pair of such birds is dependent on each other and inseparable. It represents the relationship between husband and wife. Furthermore, if you investigate the name of their mecha, Strelitzia, you will find that it is the name of a genus of flowering plants, the common name of which is "the bird of paradise flower", because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise. It represents faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness. It can also signify the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

omfg flowerpasta I missed you

Is 02 the smuggest girl of the season, possibly the year?

>t can also signify the 9th wedding anniversary
Hiro will die on his 9th ride instead of the third then?

Fuck this seems possible.

No, she wants to fuck him.

I'm not the original flowerpasta user. After the second episode aired some ichigofags and pegging faggots were trying to discourage him from posting the strelitzia pasta, and i started posting it. I told him that he was doing a wonderful job and to keep posting, and he did until a few days ago. I don't know if he is just busy, but if you think there is lack of flowerposting in a thread, go and post it yourself. Everyone can be flowerpasta user, as long as they trust hiro and 02 faithfullness towards each other.

Neither of them actually likes the other. Taking the piloting-as-sex analogy to its conclusion, Hiro has convinced himself he likes her because he's horny as shit and she'll let him bang her. Oni likes Hiro only in the sense that Hiro's really useful to her and leading him on with sex to get what she wants is easy. Typical messed-up teenage relationship between a reasonably clever Stacy and an inexperienced beta, in other words. Whether it'll go beyond that remains to be seen; hopefully that's what the next twenty episodes are for.

That was a frame in the middle of a sequence.
It's just the trigger thing, their work looks great once you hit the play button but if you try to screencap motion frames it looks like this.

Episodes 4 and 6 were produced at the same time and 6 was given priority.

Number of confirmed piloting partners

Zero Two 3 (even more implied)
Hiro 3
Ichigo 2
Mitsuru 2
Gorou 1
Miku 1
Zorome 1
Futoshi 1
Ikuno 1
Kokoro 1

So the characters in this monogomous faithful couple you talk about are actually the most promiscuous ones in the show.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

But Hiro explained well why he likes her, why he admires her as a pilot. Since he was a top pilot of his team himself and has struggled with the insecurities that come with that he looks up to 02, that doesn't seem like a delusion or a rationalization on his part.

And 02 has shown some crush on him since day one, she loved the way he confessed to her and the words he used, she enjoys how he looks at her and even seemed moved by his tears for her before.

It's the role reversal Sup Forums keeps talking about. Hiro loves 02's heroic elements while 02 loves Hiro's sensitive elements.

It's a solid 2 seconds where she stands still and talks. It was jarring and I was watching at 1.5x.

>forced to be with others
>weren't allowed to be with each other
>in the end they did get together, despite everyone being against it and against orders from the higher ups.
This is true love, lads.

so like, why does it matter that 02 has piloted with other people?
she loves darling now, and the now is the most important thing

>citation needed

I think he said he stopped after episode 4. It must've been an amazing experience for flower user.

He Ascended

It doesn't matter, but I've seen people claim Ichigo is a slut for piloting with Hiro and Goro while ignoring the same for 02.

The show

He nutscended.

Sex metaphors taken too far.

Episode 2 happened user. If Hiro was just horny then he'd have been able to get it up with Ichigo. In fact, 02 is the partner that is less available to him because of the military's opposition. Hiro really has just been obsessed with 02 since episode 1.

well then the broader question is that does it matter if 02 has had sex with other people?

What a bland anime with yet another shit story that a portion of Sup Forums is eating up. I guess 02 slut is nice.

Do you really want to start this discussion again?

> does it matter if 02 has had sex with other people?
So this is the state of Sup Forums right now. beautiful

Well if it were actual physical sex then the hormonal releases and other psychological processes would affect her psyche and highly reduce the odds of her being able to pair bond in a long lasting monogamous relationship.
But that's just a metaphor and not literal. People are confusing themes with physical acts.
So no 02 has not had sex with anyone so she isn't ruined or sub par goods yet.
People have to chill she is PURE.

I mean, it's not like I'm paying attention in class

Watch the fucking show

> she is PURE.
> 02
> pure
Delusional

That has no basis in science.

fucking rekt

Pure honey

That might be what he tells himself. It's not what he thinks. At the end of the day, she's a way for him to fly; his internal monologue says as much at the end of the episode. It's the flying that he really cares about, not the partner. Probably he does admire the not-giving-a-shit quality, but admiration and affection are quite different.

>she loved the way he confessed to her and the words he used, she enjoys how he looks at her

Well of course she likes that he seems to think of her as practically a demigod. That doesn't contradict the idea that she's interested in him because he's useful; strengthens it, if anything. If your chief motivation for keeping someone around is that they think you're awesome and will do whatever you want, you wouldn't call that affection either. More like narcissism, and not a healthy relationship however you look at it.

>Ichigo starts acting like a delinquent because she thinks that Hiro likes bad girls
Be still my heart.

guys
o-ni
oni

Healthy or not, they genuinely care about each other, which is a great starting point for their relationship.

Too much headcanon.

this girl is too clingy hope she turn into a yandere soon.

>this girl is too clingy i hope she’ll get more clingy
That’s how dumb you are

Maybe this will the the route the show will take?
He already got in the robot, they already got together.
But now they'll have to deal with what comes next. After the initial period of love craze comes the later phase of their relationship.

>deadly clingy

Oh my god that would be adorable.

Well, that's where the sex analogy falls down a bit. We know there's something weird and valuable about Hiro that screws up the connection. He did get it up for Ichigo until that - whatever that is - kicked in.

Actually I guess we can extend the sex analogy: he's got such a magnum dong that 02 is the only one who can physically handle banging, however horny Hiro is.

That's what I'm betting. I mean, they've gotta have something to do for the remaining 83% of the show.

This is killing me, such an awesome couple, 02 is one of the best waifus. Why can't we experience this irl, bros?? Even if we find someone to bond with, there is no way in hell we can get such a relationship as these two did.

Unfortunately we don't live in the realm of 2d.

I like to think about Hiro's view of Zero Two's body as they sit in the mecha-robot, I would pass out too. hihihi

>piloting = relationship
lmao are you really that dumb? their fucking piloting mechs not fucking each other

What if it's something emotional?
Of all the guys shown so far he seems like the most sensitive and introspective. Of course that can be bias because he's the MC so we get a direct line to his thoughts and ideas but still, just going off what we know he's the one that has all these "deep" (by a teenage boy standards) thoughts about relationships, working together, his purpose, his place, etc.

Then when he saw 02 in trouble he actually cried for her, we see his empathy and human touch there. And another instance of it was his confession, he didn't just say some random things about wanting to pilot, he recognized exactly what 02 needed to hear from him. He managed to understand her feelings. She wanted to hear that he didn't want her just to pilot a robot, and that he didn't hesitate because of her but because of his own doubts, it was reassuring to her.
Before when he was trying to pilot with Ichigo he was doing a good job until he remembered 02 and lost it. It's not that he had a physical issue, but his emotional state wasn't in there anymore.

Maybe he's just too much of a romantic type to work well with a girl unless he actually feels something special for her, he's a massive vanillafag to such extreme he only keeps it hard if it's with a girl he "connects" with on an emotional level.
And that's what he's achieved with 02 and it could also be why he can pilot her without suffering the negative effects. He's truly emotionally connected with her so there's no resistance or friction between them. They become like one because he's able to connect with her on an emotional level.

Can we just get a little cute SoL before all the shit goes down?

>they've gotta have something to do for the remaining 83% of the show
as much as I'd like to see them togehter this shit is going to turn all around till episode 12

Next episode is most likely SoL.

nope next episode they are separated because they are scared of 02 becoming uncontrollable. she says in episode 4 that she doesn't care about anything other than her darling in the elevator and that was before he confessed to her

>At the end of the day, she's a way for him to fly; his internal monologue says as much at the end of the episode. It's the flying that he really cares about, not the partner.
I don't believe this. If I recall correctly, he says that "he has found wings to call his own", and "he doesn't care even if they kill him", and I see no reason to infer that he "just wants to fly", he wants to fly WITH THESE wings, not others. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You'll be wild!!

Yes I'd like to order a
>Date in the city
and a
>Stuck together in the cockpit a whole episode
Thanks.

"I have found my wings" = "I have found my other half" = he found his true partner if we go by the bird's story.

> awesome couple
> 02 is the best waifu
What the fuck is wrong with you. No really. Explain these two retarded fucking statements but drag your own dick out of your mouth.

Do want

eat shit retard

>stuck together in the cockpit
But that's how pregnancy happen, user.

>02 is best waifu
what else is there to say

She likes his series of clone.