Mai Ball! 93

It's here.

Suddenly it's 2016/2017.

Fucking Mouyes.

Mia is such a cute dork.

End of chapter.

Also I want to fuck this goalie.

The girls are going to get absolutely shredded, calling it now. Will Reika sulk on the pitch when they choke?

I smell a 0-3 comeback then pens which they'll lose. But I guess we'll find out in about a year.

KijiNan have their tactics pretty spot on so far, so it's hard to see how they'll get past not only Jaina but also Konbaru. Unless they go full meme again and just switch everyone around. The difference in ability is so vast I'll be disappointed if KijiKita do come back from this.

It'd be heart breaking to see Mai crying when she inevitably chokes her penalty.

Twins are cute CUTE!

>4-4-2

>but also Konbaru
Well she is in the net after all. Not to say she'd be a bad GK, but the real cause of concern about her is her outfield play.

Won Memecester the league mate.

True, but she's clearly no slouch between the sticks either. I'd laugh if she ends up dribbling past them or something. Also, Mai still hasn't scored yet so I'm expecting another meltdown.

So given the players we've seen so far, is this peak performance? Made me realise how underused fullbacks are in this series.

>I rate Mia
Also
>Chidori DMF

>Ever starting Mai Miyanogoals or the dumb puppy
Besides Chidori is literally the best defensive midfielder we've been shown, that fucking waste of space Youko got exposed yet again in this very chapter. No surprise Kijikita haven't kept a single clean sheet yet.

>not doing something like this (save for the GK)

Am I the only one who thinks this series would be a million times better if you got rid of the coach?

He's not even that present, stop hating on any sausage you encounter.

That's practically what I mean. There's this love triangle underpinning everything but it'd be better if he was just some coach.

>you now remember the reason everyone picked it up to begin with

That was never why I was reading, I guess.

The coach is the only reason Mai is even in this manga. Her thirst is what drives all this. Take it away and falls apart like a house of chads

it's a shame Mai has much better chemistry with Reika

I didn't want to take my autism too far. Other than trying to put together a FM database

The love triangle stuff almost entirely dropped out the series a while ago, and Mitsu was always best girl anyway.

>I didn't want to take my autism too far.
No, I was referring to the lineup, not the autism.

Well, there's two balls in play, so it could work out

I figure Reika will win the coach bowl but Mai will have discovered a genuine love of soccer. I think the series is twisty enough for that, and it reflects how it's actually progressed.

In that case as much as I love Micchi she really can't be trusted to be part of a midfield duo, even with Mirai. Though I suppose scoring more than you concede means you won't lose at least.