Suffering

Who has gone through some of the worst suffering you have seen? Bonus points for them not being Guts.

Most of the Shingeki no Kyojin cast have gone though a lot of shit. Reiner only exists for maximum sufferings.

me

me

definitely not these guys, but me

>Entire Family and Friends attacked by Space monsters. Most die.
>His father dies while saving him, warning that he will need too kill his family now that they are under Radam control
>His twin brother is his greatest enemy
>His older brother is the bad guy in charge
>His Younger sister Miyuki survives, but is dying due to being rejected by the Radam
>His Younger sister is brutally tortured by her own brother, teacher, almost sister-in-law and a family friend.
>He arrives to see the end of this as she self destructs.
>His own body starts to fail him for transforming to much
>Gets a power up that allows him to kill his family and friends better, but it screws up his memory
>Starts by losing memories of the new friends and almost lover
>Kills the rest of his family and friends that were Radam
>As his twin brother is dying, he finds out how they were being controlled. He could have possibly saved them
>After finishing off Omega, falls back to Earth and is complete amnesiac, seems to be handicapped (mentally and physically).
>Loosing all your good memories, but also your bad ones isn't really equal...
>Only finally returns to "normal" after he turns evil and his girlfriend nearly kills him.(missing link)
>Gets badly beaten by new evil Tekkaman. Twice. only to barely beat him the third time.

>(you)

His sister was physically raped while he watched being mentally raped and destroyed.

Fire Punch
Squealer

Ah, 91 Days was quite the rare sight, I don't think I ever enjoyed an anime or even any other medium as much as this one. Wish we'd get these sorts of animes more often. Angelo is also a great MC.

Houmu

Does it have fujobaiting? Promo pictures and screenshots filled me with distrust.

a little, but nothing glaring or egregious in my personal opinion.

without a doubt Ichise

Okay, thank you, I'll give it a go.

TRC Syaoran. I really hope CLAMP doesn't do the same to CCS Syaoran.

>Squealer
The realest answer, this still has me fucked up

>all that 8-days loops

fuck your bonus points

Obligatory

That's big talk, user. I applauded it for being different but to me it was just a worse rendition of a mobster movie.

Who's on the top left corner?

Yu Komori aka SUFFERING-MAN

Uniroincaly this edgefag. He deserved most of the suffering he’s currently going through in Re however

>okabe only at 20 deserving
Would have bumped him up higher.

>Shouka 10,45
>Naoka 60,20
But then where's Shouya?

Yes he’s evil, yes he was in the wrong. Doesn’t mean he hasn’t gotten his own share of suffering even if it was deserved. I think I would go through the physical aspect of pain Guys has gone through in the whole series than what Griff went through during that 1 year of imprisionment. He also did whore himself out and was ultimately cucked by Casca. He had to also have a fucked up childhood if not as bad as Guts from the glimpses we saw of it.

Where's D-Boy?

I think she is from ef: a tale of memories of being sexually abused as a child or something like that.

Kazuki from Hakomari

That was pretty bad, felt absolutely disgusted after reading it all. Don't know why it's not even that profound of a story.

Jesus...Yeah, everyone suffered in that except for Kano, I think

Nii fucking pah

>in lesbians with papika
She barely suffered at all and claimed mad puss.

Unironically this. Everyone gives Shinji shit, but Eva kicked him in the crotch from start to finish.

>Begins with no real reason or resolve to Pilot Eva's.
>Has no-one he cares about and no-one to fight for. Literally only doing it because he has to/it's the only way he can be acknowledged
>Given minimal or zero training. Fighting is incredibly painful and traumatizing. Gets wounded over and over again.
>Slowly gets people he cares about in his life, and things get better
>Misato gives him a home, somewhere he can belong
>Touji and Aida are friends without the embarrassing hero worship/attention he gets from the rest of the class
>Asuka and Rei are love interests, he even has a small moment of popularity as if they're fighting over him
>Kaji is a mentor, an older guide that's kind and cool. Someone he can look up to
>Literally every single one of these connections is killed, destroyed or ripped away from him. Sometimes by his fault, sometimes with nothing he can do about it.
>Kawarou comes to ease the pain slightly
>Shinji has to kill him himself.

It's really Guts tier suffering over and over. I have a lot of sympathy for the poor kid.

>Shinji suffered less than Asuka
>But deserved it more

!?

This. The man has been wallowing in the pits of despair since his introduction.

Rereading the manga is making Ichigo's suffering worse. She's had nothing but good intentions, she wants to help Hiro, wants to prove he can pilot it, and wants to keep 02 from toying with him if she's just going to leave later.

And she's been able to do none of that, and it's all just been slammed into her face over and over.

tame

she gets a new loli body and lives happily ever after with willem, 4/10 suffering was just dementia

if the suffering is equal to how much they deserved it, is it called the perfect justice?

She's the happiest girl in the world. Watchu talkin about, user?

He deserved it.

Only once? He is fine.

Wasn't his own clone his father and his mother his own sister clone or something like that? its been too long...

>Tohno Shiki
>90 suffering
What? Dude had a chill life

can I name vn characters?

Sufferings in VNs are on another level.

Here's the winner. It can't get much worse than a crying mess begging for (and be denied) the sweet release of death while his mere existence causes the end of the humanity, by his own fault.

This. Takeru didn't deserve this. No one did.
TACHIAGARE

MAKE YOUR DEATH COUNT

Reminder: Sumika won, Meiya a shit

you'll be the winner of this thread when I'm through with you

Sup kawahara

It wasn't even a contest in this timeline. Fuck the romance parts in MLA though, they were absolutely fine when Takeru was trying to get back to his world but fucking the computer was going too far

T-thanks

Are you saying you wouldn't fuck a computer? Also, it was a contest, for her. She watched you live your life out with other girls through those other time periods, only to have it reset and start again.

her or the one who got roaches inside her

Poor guy kept breaking down. The PTSD arc was fucking insane.

Why would Okabe actually deserve any of the shit that happened to him?

Still better than TDA.

Too bad the anime adaptations are always spinoffs and awful. Trilogy anime just probably wouldn't be popular enough.

Fire Punch made this question irrelevant

The people that give shinji shit and all that get in the fucking robot!!!1 are brainlets

Watching your love inevitably die over and over again for all eternity? No, thanks

Do I have to read the original in order to read alternative? Been thinking about it.

Yeah, it's not very important plotwise but it makes the twist more emotionally engaging. Just skim through Extra, Unlimited is better (the middle part drags on but the rest is great) and you can read Alternative which is ~50-60 hours long.

Akira from Devilman.

Cool, thank-you.

This. Nothing is quite like spending a millenium seeing your friends killing each other and getting killed yourself at regular intervals.

Yukko cause Mio fucking killed her numerous times

I liked Don Farko's lasagna. It was CURAYJYY.

Takuru should be higher up on the suffering scale. He went through worse shit than Okabe. His place on deserving is right though.
Takumi should be lower on deserving

If we don't include magical elements and time loop bull fuckery, I gotta say juicy yuuji. Easily on par with the rest of the 100 sufferers.

clone tsubasa or real tsubasa?

Well the whole infiltration thing was sort of his fault. He was incredibly incompetent at keeping his secret science project hidden and didn't care about mysterious strangers seeing it at all.

What makes Guts suffering worse than Griffith's is that Guts has actual emotions like sadness and empathy. The worse Griffith could feel in terms of emotional pain is that he lost one of his possessions. His despair was that he couldn't be the king he wanted with all his possessions.

The fact you have to exclude him means he is the default winner of most suffering. But second place would be Griffith. He did nothing wrong and lost his best friend and husbando.

Was his sister also his lover? Did she become a potatoe afterwards? Was he raped by a goblin his adopt father sold him to for the night?

Shame from the fap most likely

Both

>He did nothing wrong

Ascheriit didn't deserved it