Will japan ever stop using cakes as comic relief characters? Cakes are people too...

Will japan ever stop using cakes as comic relief characters? Cakes are people too, they deserve love and they deserve to win just as much as tsunderes and any other stereotypes.

>cakes are people too

just out of Curiosity what kind of weed are you using OP?

I've come to accept that Japan will never welcome cakes.

Do you have a problem with what I said?

>they deserve love and they deserve to win just as much as tsunderes
With the farce that the tsundere archetype has been reduced to, tsunderes nowadays don't deserve to win, cakes deserve it much much more.

No, because Japan idealizes youth due to the fact that the work/life balance of their adult population is soul crushing. Cakes are just another symbol that ties into that reality; working women who chase other men with futility and drink.

There's a place where young people and cakes can meet, you know.

Probably doesn't count as a cake but Yakumo-san sold pretty well and that's a story about a used-goods 28 year old widow who still has feelings for her dead husband.

If Takagi-san got an anime then Yakumo definitely can.

Reminder to read the first chapter, and pray for the second one to be finished.
What is /@/ doing, anyway?

>used-goods 28 year old widow who still has feelings for her dead husband
Sounds like ass. Used goods are never good, not even widows.

Fuck you

No, fuck you. Especially if she's still faithful to her deceased husband.

Not for long fucker

Widows should groom their sons to become their future new husbands

Or your father just cuts the bullshit and sets you up with his wife/your mom.

Mommies are always based though. It's just that cakes are for bullying, since the demand for mommies is so high.

You can easily turn a cake into a mommy. You can even go hunt a cake by putting a bottle of booze and a marriage certificate under a tilted box and then wait for one to show up to trap her inside.

What does that have to do with takagi-san?

t. Dicklet.

What does dicksize have to do with not wanting used goods?

Threadly reminder that Christmas Cakes are for passing up in favor of younger, prettier girls

This man speaks the truth.

I want to grab her hand and whisper into her air if she wants to do it aswell

Would you make her eat all the eggs, too?

No, consensual cuddling, not abduction and feeding eggs.

What about assertive cakes?

They're not very good at keeping their pets if they're still cakes.

Is there such a thing as a male cake?

There should be.

That doujin was extremely wholesome, thanks senpai

Nonsense. Foolish women who squandered their youth on a meaningless career or were too socially inept to snare a mate are inherently humorous and deserve to be mocked.
And pitied. And married as bargain-bin waifu material. But mocked nevertheless.

Say that to my face motherfucker, not online and see what happens

hishiro is not for lewd

Shit man, I just wish I knew more vanilla age-gaps with older men.

checked and noted. but what else would you expect from a cake-defending barbarian like

Post best cakes

Best cake.

Contributing

>tfw Ami never got over Ryuuji and became a depressed 28 year old cake

Senseis are the best.

This guy is going to draw Akiko til he dies isn't he.

How many of you would fall for this?

>JB route never

Shizuka needs the win more than Yukino or Yui tbqh

A fucking travesty.

She will always be my favorite cake.

They have a nice chemistry. But, unfortunately, that's not going to happen.

>Will japan ever stop using cakes as comic relief characters?
What about using using them as sexual relief?

There aren't even any good doujins, such a shame

Such a shame indeed.

>tfw you'll never love your waifu enough to learn how to draw and then draw 22 vanilla doujins of her

22+. Don't discout future comikets.

>ywn catch a ride in Shizuka's sex wagon

Use ctrl+s next time user.

I bet she's really shy and awkward in bed.

She probably wants to be kissed and cuddled alot.

Does it really suck so much to be old in Japan? I mean, it sucks here, but in all honesty teenage years sucked even more.

I want her to look at me like that

This. I really hate to be that guy, but the "Christmas cake" and "wall" complex is idiotic. Nothing much changes at 25-30 (depending on genetics and such); they're just numbers. Maybe a girl did look more attractive at 20, but if she "caught" a guy with her looks, what's he going to do when she does age? Cultural differences and high standards aside, does a person really want to be in a relationship because of the way they look?
Despite society's expectations, plenty of men and women find someone long after 25. It's only harder to date in your later 20s because shallow unfeeling men stop pursuing women their age around then. It's also not entirely a bad thing, though- you have a much better chance at finding a good partner by then.
At least Japan’s recent marrying age rates are a step in the right direction.

goddamn I fucking love Office Ladies

Oy vey!

Indeed, cakes need to win more.

Why do they have sexy underwear if nobody wants them?

>Will japan ever stop using cakes as comic relief characters?
And what's so wrong with that?

Why can't there be a wholesome love story between a depressed 26 years old office lady and someone who's about to graduate from university that helps her get over depression and eventually marries her?

>what is Game Over
>what is Garden of Words
>what is Kimi no Na Wa
Shinkai has a thing for older women it seems.

You lose all control of your life, never see your family, and never get ahead. The rest of your life is a Sisyphean struggle. You fill the vanishingly few hours of "free time" outside of work drinking and buying shit you don't need, because that's all you can control.
Also, that cute girl will chop her hair into a dyke-cut the moment you move her into your house; she'll expect to control the family finances and won't want to put out by the time you crawl back home after working all day and mandatory socialization all evening. She's probably cheating on you. You stop thinking about the prostitutes as cheating on her soon enough. When you die they give you a gay chink name.

I hope this is pasta because otherwise what a waste of time it is to type up such /r9k/ tripe.
Oh wait

Can I have an artist name? Cropped stuff don't work

>Being a purityfag
I hate the fact that I share a board with people like you

Just think of the board as your wife, it seems you're more into that.

Are there any completed series where the cake actually wins? Bokuben has a top tier cake but it couldn't be any more obvious that she isn't endgame.

I wanna serenade a cake and make her fantasies come true

Source?

Onegai Teacher
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha (Uka against Touka's schoolmate)

There should be a law that forces girls over the age of 25 to wear tight jeans.

Their eggs start to dry up, making them useless to any man, except as a short term pump.

nakadera akira

Is this just gay ass teasing or should I pick it up?