42kg

literally a midget

>IMAGINE

IMAGINE

IMAGINE

I'm 198cm I think i'm too tall for standing paizuri

Perfection.

VISUALIZE

I'd complain the boobs are too big, but even WADA admits she kept drawing them bigger and bigger over time.

My imagination isn't good

3kg of that is pure tiddy fat.

>It took people this long to realize Nero was fun size.

I love Nero so much, her size is a bonus.

It never really comes across in Extra because you're not much taller than her.

IMAGINE

I can't wait until we get a Napoleon Saberface.

Nero is also always in high heels.

What's wrong with her ass?

Is Seiba imagine-tier too?

>154cm
I mean kinda but it doesn't come across well since her partner is a japanese boy. Also keep in mind her body is eternally stuck at 15, when allowed to grow up she's 171cm

>171cm
>5'6'' in imperial

That's not very tall

>That tit sag
I will be visualizing it for the next 15 minutes.

That's about average height for a woman. If anything it's quite tall for a woman living on a medieval diet.

Beware, the last time this happened, some guy posted a pic of Jack the Ripper's ass and asked why she was called that, and 3 of us, myself included, posted "BRAAAP". Later all the BRAAAPS were deleted and I was warned for posting low quality. The dude that posted the original image and set up the joke, however obvious it was, was left off the hook. 4 months later and I'm still mad. Have some ass for reading my blog.

Where did the IMAGINE meme come from anyways?

>you can reverse suspended congress Nero with ease

should I watch neros anime?

That's what happens when big boobs don't have a bra supporting them user. The only boobs that stay nice and firm unsupported are sadly, fake tits

Remove Sabers.

megumi

Megumin

I'm too. Because this is one of my fetishes.

You could possibly tell from my post, but i'm not complaining.

Thicc emperor.

>tfw 170
haha fucking midget

yes

I wasn't gonna watch but for some reason after looking at that image I feel compelled to watch it

Would be great if not for her shitty personality.

>170
Manlets, when will they learn?

>I'm retarded please rape my face
Kill yourself faggot.

Half that weight is probably in her giant fucking eyes

umu!

OOMOO

UMU
M
UMU

BASED

With all the protein she gets from swallowing penises, you’d think the Whore of Babylon would have more muscle.

Literal christian and mad nobility propaganda. Nero was a good boy.

christian fabrication

And the recent Nerowank.

Lead is a hell of a drug.

OOMOO

t. virgin

Is it weird I like Nero and I wish that people sexualized her less? I mean she goes around with a see through skirt

I think the trick is to not swallow the penis, only what comes out of it. You miss out on a lot of protein that way.

womanlet

That is ridiculously saggy

So without the boobs is like 35kg?

>That is perfectly saggy
Yep.

It's not even that, it's more that Christians were the ISIS of their day.

They're big tits Brent

UMU UMU
UMU UMU

She likes being sexualized though.

The gaps in the lines you mean? It's stylistic shorthand for showing where things are pressed together.

Do you have a version of this image without the text?

Underrated post

She's a cute loyal wife who enjoy looking at cute girls just as you do

kill yourself

Best girl when?

>she admits she deserves to go to hell

So after Megumeme and Shitania is this going to be the next meme waifu loved by Reddit?

It's legitimately good so far, and seems self-contained plotwise. Give it a shot.

Nero =/= Nero Bride
They are different, Nasu said in blog

>next meme waifu
>has been around since 2010

fucking secondaries

>BRAAAAP
Serves you fucking right, that's a retarded Sup Forums meme and you should feel extremely bad for posting it.

nigga what

Why is Saber a dumb busty cumslut now?

Just because people wanted to know why she liked gudao since Nero likes Hakuno she even says she's just herself in a dress.
Even if this is true regular Nero still great and loves hakuno/hakunon just enjoy cute girls too.

because its not the same character, also nero has been around for almost a decade

>Now

Artoria had a threesome with 2 japanese dumb mages, umu is more pure than her

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Based braapposter

Please shitpost normally.

Sup Forums don't let them in.

Shaft found a way.

/ss/ doujins when?

?

ENVISAGE

I want to cum inside Nero and give my Emperor strong healthy sons!

Well at least Tamamo is already used to being a mother.

needs to be shorter with a fatter ass

Is Nero suppose to be the version of Saber with a personality and is fun instead of the boring, masculine, and edgy Saber?

I really love this image

If Seiba is a quiet autist, then Nero is an overpowering talker

Our emperor.

I thought that 2017 was Nero's year (because Extella, swimsuits and bloomers) but it seems like the party has just begun.

Average Japanese man is a midget, their fantasies have to be adjusted for this.

Its life.

>The major samples from Herculaneum and Pompeii reveal the stature of the ancient adult body. The average height for females was calculated from the data to have been 155 cm in Herculaneum and 154 cm in Pompeii: that for males was 169 cm in Herculaneum and 166 cm in Pompeii.
Nero is actually only ~5 cm shorter than average.