Any reason to watch the anime instead?

Any reason to watch the anime instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc
youtube.com/watch?v=lHyA0gsYGaI&index=14&list=PL964FD32FA8FEDA41
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't do anything with either of them, because Bleach is shit.

Yeah but what if I'm shit too and just need to know for myself?

You're underselling yourself, user. Don't do it. There are thousands of better things to read

Good Ost, good animation and enjoyable filler.

You're in for a long haul, so I would maybe consider just kicking back and watching the anime instead. Dont hesitate to skip filler.

for the OP

Read the manga, listen to the OST and watch your favorite fights from the manga. Anime is littered with garbage filler, it's a matter of wasting hours of your life instead of wasting days of it.

>Bleach was an anime series that ran from 2004 to 2012. In total 366 episodes of Bleach were aired. With a total of 166 reported filler episodes, Bleach has a high filler percentage of 45%.

You tell me.

Great OST. Great voice-acting. Some interesting canon filler during mexico. It's in color. It has good directing. Gee user I don't know. You have to make the decision between Dattebayo-tier subs and actually good raws though.

If you are brave enough to do it I only recommend this option
Also reading manga is not a big deal if you are used to it and are a NEET, you can finish it in like three days
Bleach is shitty overall but has some great moments and I like the artstyle
At least I recommend watching/reading it until major spoiler happens you probably know what I'm talking about
And if you are a waifufag Bleach is full of great girls (and boys) so there is that too I guess

and EDs

Before 'The Heart' shitfest - Kubo used to be a great artist (still is, he just got lazy/wasn't given proper time).

Anime is a shitfest after Soul Society, but so is the overall story...so depends what you're doing. If you're going all the way - Manga.

If you just want to watch the first 2 arcs (the only good bit) - anime.

The music

NOW YOU FEEL LIKE

NUM-BA ONE

The music is fucking great, and watching the characters grow and develop is nice. People shit on Bleach, but I enjoyed mostly everything about it. The plot and story writing is kind of sub-par in certain arcs, but for the most part it's a fun anime. The beginning is kind of slow though. Once you get to the SS arc that's when things really pick up.

this

shiro sagisu

The only reason to watch the anime is to get to hear this youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc

Fixed: youtube.com/watch?v=lHyA0gsYGaI&index=14&list=PL964FD32FA8FEDA41

Amazing voice acting, great OST, fucking amazing animation with Bankai Ichigo.Someimes the animation shits the bed,and the filler, skip that..And its a very good show

No, the animation is pretty shit until the HM arc. Just read the manga. Check out the openings, endings, and OST on youtube though.

Only fucking retards watch the anime adaption of long running shounen instead of reading the manga, no excuses.