Algebraic Girls

What do you think about girls who are polynomial all over, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhxAoREt6Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at these curves. Would you resolve their equations?

I want to calculus all over her.

can someone tell me what the meme is?

Higher degree polynomials are always better than linear functions. The proof is left as an exercise to the reader.

Hint: consider this graph.

Wtf I love mathematics now.

No memes here, only hard science. Really hard science.

Looks like you're practising integration by parts.
Very good!

Oh no, I accidentally posted a graph with corners! Where are the splines when you need them.

I recognize this slut. Why isn't she getting gangbanged right now?

theyre differentiable from others

Lewd as fuck.

Please no. Differentiation is bad. It always flattens things. You wouldn't want your result to be a bundle of lines would you?

Solve
Solve their equations
And the answer is yes

This thread is making me feel bad for not understanding math in high school.

I still remember the first time I tried to solve a sextic equation. Good times.

Same

What is a sextic equation, senpai?

Polynomial girls are integral to the community

Sup Forums - Analytic geometry of quadric surfaces
An equation of degree six, ya dingus.

I would live in Amano's asscrack.

Hey, no rude language in class please.

A mathematician and a loli were going to the bar from the beach, when suddenly a babe wearing nothing but a bra and a hat passes them by. So the mathematician tells the loli to go on a head while he gives those two a lift.

user pls, this math is giving me a big ache in my head

Why? Are you an engineer?

I'm just a humble amateur coder, but polynomials make me really have to stop and think about the math involved very intently until I get that rush of endorphins. If I don't figure it out, it makes me really frustrated!

Every time I try to do the Duffing equation I get all hot and bothered. No wonder harmonic oscillators are illegal to minors.

Ah, you're one of those. I will kindly ask you to leave. This area is not for line lovers.

Higher degree polynomials are always better than linear functions.
> Runge's phenomemon

That's what spline curves are for silly.

>Not using analytic functions
You sicken me

Quick, someone think of a clever mathematical euphemism for ejaculation

f(x) = 0

I told you not to differentiate!

When the limit can be reached in finite time.

Let's call the infinite case 'transcendental ejaculation'. This is why compact domains are so nice by the way. You get to cum all you want in your neighbourhood.

Let's see how long it takes for me to find the limit!
No man could endure such a thing. It would drive them mad just to try!

Check out the Christoffel symbols on this thing!

I would live in the space between her posterior wave crests.

>
Not posting the equation

exp(-((x-4)^2+(y-4)^2)^2/1000) + exp(-((x+4)^2+(y+4)^2)^2/1000) + 0.1exp(-((x+4)^2+(y+4)^2)^2)+0.1exp(-((x-4)^2+(y- 4)^2)^2)

youtube.com/watch?v=DhxAoREt6Pg

>Let's see how long it takes for me to find the limit!
Ok, I have just the problem for you! Don't forget to use your head if it gets too tiring by hand.

I'd like to calculate the volume-to-surface area ratio of those complex polygonal shapes!

No, user. Think globally.

>Christoffel symbols
Fuck you for reminding me of these.

Why? Are you an engineer?

Hating Christoffel symbols has nothing to do with profession. It is a universal truth.

This problem is really fun! I'm having a blast resolving these equations. I'm practically working on them with both hands.

Consider the manifold in this picture. How many holes and handles does she have?

Prove it.

>Differentiation is bad. It always flattens things
>what are transcendental functions

Here you go! Your metric has 4 dimensions, so even with the inherent symmetries you've got to do this like 30 times. Better get calculating!

You seem lost. This is the algebraic girls thread.

Why are you avoiding the problem?

That's gonna be a big, messy one, huh?

I don't see anything about Algebra on this picture

I'm not avoiding anything. You're the one who has 90 derivatives to take. And then probably do them again because you fucked one up but you don't know which.

Just the way I like it.

I am already wet.

You'll learn about it when you're older. It's pretty advanced stuff.

Would you Euler her functions? It may be a long, intensive process, and you'd definitely need to play with her functions quite a bit to ensure the theorem is properly applied. In exchange, I'm sure she'd be happy to do some work on your fluid pressure integrals, show you how much semen has to be removed in order for the pressure in your balls to normalize.

I'd really love to sniff her asshole
Uhh I mean complicated sounding math stuff

What if I like to play with a compass and a ruler. Would she be willing to do it?

I really like it when they do the fibered product on your cylinder themselves.

She's a little embarrassed of such tools, but as long as you help her out with her problem of calculating the circumference and depth of a certain troublesome wet hole, she'd gladly let you stick your big long ruler in it until your compass bumps into her!

If they have spherical caps, I always do fibered sums on them.

Linear Algebra > Discrete Mathematics > Mathematic Analysis > Abstract Algebra > Geometry

Prove me wrong.

I want to fuck Kuro in both worlds.

Actually, I was thinking about Platonic stuff.
You know, like doing the icosahedron.

Every form of math that cannot determine the limits of these polynomial curves is strictly inferior to all others.

I also love it when one has the right lifting property.

A smart girl like this would help with anything she knows how to help with! But isn't that a little bit... historical? She'd rather mess around with something more modern, like the Navel-Strokes Equations!

It's t-too soon for fluid dynamics. I like to take things s-s-slow.

Ever since I was a little kid, all my hopes and dreams have been about math.
I liked to dream big, like being a world class mathematician.

>when you start to calculate her Ricci flow but she's not ready for it

subtle triangles

>those simplices

Undressing is not a commutative operation.
Proof: think about it.

She trusts you, user. She'd like to see your fluid dynamics! Don't be afraid. She has two big vertices for you to plot the parabolic motion of projectile fluids around!

>when she tells you she's into public-key cryptography but you're just a shy algebraic topologist so you refuse

I don't understand this thread, but it is a good thread.

Reminder that manifolds are best when they're smooth.

What part of linear functions are not welcome is so hard to understand? Integrate that bitch right now.

Nonsense. Where's the fun in completely linear manifolds? You have to have something to wrap your head around if you want to have fun with math.

This thread is conceptually wrong, because algebraic topology is for faggots.

I think I'm about to find my limit, anons! It feels really good! I'm riding that asymptote all the way up to infinity! Does anyone else want to follow the asymptote with me?

You're homeomorphic to a point so you better shut up you little maggot.

Yes. Here I come!

I can't draw my graphs straight when I know someone else is drawing them at the same time as me! I'm really hard and these girls have the best curvy functions! So fun! Really tingly all over! I found my limit! I found my limit, I'm there! c u m m i n g

>when you both like the same theorems so you decide to meet and prove them together

>when the solution turns out to be a minimal surface and it pops when you perturb the boundary conditions

Posting images this incredibly hot should be bannable because now I can't focus on my math work.

>being attracted to fat whores

>when she has the right lifting property and you're at the step in the proof where it needs to be applied

This is a math thread. What are you talking about?

I don't understand any of this maths stuff but I like milkies.

Hey, onii-chan. Can you teach me the chain rule?

I want to see if the limit of her anus exists