Characters you self insert as

for me its itachi uchiha, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Well I was actually trying to make a legit thread, not a meme one. Whatever.

for me its Sasuka Uchiha, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its madira uchiha, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its L, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its obito uchiha, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its Hisoka, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its Naru, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its ryusuke, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its Sakura Kinomoto, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

>Self inserting into Tennis Tanoshii autist

Thanks for the free bumps

for me its takamura, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

I'm not 8 years old, so none of them

I'm not as big into Prince of Tennis as I was years and years ago, but Ryoma still holds a special place in anime for me.

>Implying only children self insert

And yet most people are using anime as escapism and most of us are between the ages of 18-30.

for me its master shifu, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its shisui uchiha, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its Kaiki Deishuu, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Fuck you people

for me its Rallo Tubbs, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

the absolute state of OP

For me it's Frieza, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

At this point I'm getting bumps, even if the thread is just being derailed by shit posting faggots.

OP i get that you're new and all and you tried to make a cute lil thread but i hope this shows you how Sup Forums and most of Sup Forums works, you cant post this kind of thread champ :/

>shit posting faggots
maybe if you weren't so new you wouldn't make your dumb fucking thread to begin with
lurk for at least 5 years etc etc

So many fujoshit characters.

for me its Peter Griffin, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

I'll just go back to R eddit where people appreciate my posts.

I like them. They're more realistic characters to insert as in my eyes, then the CHAD and hardcore edgelords characters that everyone else acts like they are. If you insert as fucking Itachi and Sasuke then you're retarded and probably need to go see a therapist. At least I'm not inserting as hardcore edgelords. The characters I chose are more realistic in the sense that they're emotional, compassionate, and more down to earth. Sure, some of them are a bit edgy, but not like Sasuke and Itachi.

How would you compare them to actual self-insert characters like Raku from Nisekoi or other harem protagonists?

Of all fictional characters, this is the closest.

What do you mean?

I wouldn't compare Raku to them at all because Raku in my eyes was different in the sense that he is from a shitty anime about a harem with a stupid plot. Look at the characters I picked and compare them to Raku, it's like night and day.

Raku was a shit protagonist, and I didn't care for Nisekoi at all.

>What do you mean?
A fat, sad, self loathing loser.

for me its Inasa Yoarashi, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its Jerry, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its Bulrog, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

inasa is a good boy

Who else, but Jesus.

Griffith

You self insert as a narcissistic arrogant faggot rapist?

Well this thread went places

any lolitas

for me its Lelouch Lamperouge, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Yukino.

For me it's Oda Nogunaga, intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

What I don't understand is how you people self insert as this completely unrealistic characters. At least with my characters they were somewhat believable to self insert as. You people are self-inserting with characters like fucking Itachi, Sasuke, Guts, Lelouch, Madara, Obito, L, Light, etc. Tell me how in the fuck you actually self insert as those characters. Self-inserting is about picking a character that reflects or acts how you do IRL. I fail to see how in the fuck you people see yourselves as any of those fucking characters. At least with people like Leonardo and Renton or Jinta it's more believable with their personalities. You're not even self-inserting with believable characters. It'd be like me saying "Oh I self insert as this character who murdered his own family and hates everyone." How in the fuck do you self-insert as that? What could you possible see in that character that reflects you IRL? That you're some emo edgelord with no friends? Or that you just hate everyone around you?

>How to make sure OP never comes back to Sup Forums

For me it's Ramiel, intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

>A-are you serious user.
We're shitposting to make fun of OP, you massive newfag

Jokes on you. I am OP, and I was being serious.

Supreme taste.

I know. That's why we're laughing

I like to self insert as overpowered guys in isekai. It's the only thing I can actually insert in.

>he is from a shitty anime [...] with a stupid plot
That's most of the characters you posted, though.

Subjective opinion. Just as I didn't like Nisekoi or it's MC. You're free to not like any of the characters or the anime their from either.

>It'd be like me saying "Oh I self insert as this character who murdered his own family and hates everyone."
That's my life story famalampai

Are you seriously going to defend PoT or Reborn?

obviously

I won't defend PoT as much as I would KHR. I was a HUGE fan of KHR when it was actively still running. I will admit the way it ended was trash, but I was really into for about 90% of the story. PoT was more of an early enjoyment of mine, and while I will admit it wasn't great I did enjoy it.

for me its 8man, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Nice elaborate bait, OP. 8/10

How big of a faggot is the OP?

for me its Archer, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

This guy

for me its Yamcha, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its umaru, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me its Kotomine Kirei, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

>tfw the (((nhk))) is slowly driving you towards being a neet
>tfw no qt to help me escape from the hebrew menace

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

opinion discarted

well that was a fun thread, i don't know if op is a faggor or its all just a big bait, but i laughted a little

manlet

for me its sawako yamanaka, intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

>states an opinion
>criticizes user for stating an opinion

Will OP ever recover?

>self inserting as a dead 14 year old
???

>Varg

I'm actually quite straight I'll have you know. Didn't realize self inserting as fujo MC's made me a faggot, also considering the fact that all of them were straight and had obvious crushes on women. Some of them even married and had sex with said women. I don't know why Fujo get a bad reputation. They're clearly shown to be straight and attracted to women in their respective series.

Why yes I am. Great deduction skills, Sherlock.

Do you know what fujo means?

Don't know what you're trying to prove? I didn't chastise him for stating his opinion. All I said was that he is free to have his opinion just like I'm free to have mine. I just happen to like all those series and characters and he clearly doesn't.

It was more for his personality.

>I don't know why Fujo get a bad reputation. They're clearly shown to be straight and attracted to women in their respective series.
On the off-chance this isn't bait, I'm genuinely impressed that you've somehow managed to watch anime for a decade+ without learning what a fujo is.

Tatsuhiro satou

Clearly nobody uses it in the correct context since people said all the anime I picked were "fujo trash" when clearly it has nothing to do with fujo. So in a way I'm surprised this entire board either doesn't know what it means, or just uses it in the wrong context on purpose for some reason. None of the anime I picked involve yaoi of any kind. I guess they were just implying the characters seemed feminine and non masculine? Either way referring to the anime I chose are "fujo" would be incorrect, and yet they still called it that.

Just fucking lurk more, you don't understand anything.

for me, it's Matsubokkuri, intelligent, nihilistic with a cute and friendly voice

For me it's Cirno, intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

Go back to whatever forum you came from, worthless moron.

>Being this upset

Maybe don't do the "I was just pretending to be retarded" meme and maybe you won't get upset when people call you out for being retarded in the first place.

>all the anime I picked were "fujo trash" when clearly it has nothing to do with fujo.
user...
How many series have you watched?

> don't do the "I was just pretending to be retarded" meme
What? Are you okay? No one did that. You simply don't understand what fujo means. That's okay, you just need to lurk more before posting and stop being a casual retard.

Does it matter?

Most definitely in this scenario if you don't get how those characters are crypto fujos

>"Fujo: Girls who enjoy yaoi (a genre in Japan that contains sexual and/or romantic relations between two men)"

I fail to see how I don't know what it means. That is what it means. It's Yaoi.