Any day now, right lads?

Any day now, right lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2014/08/09/takehiko-inoue-the-vagabond-hiatus-interviews/?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=585&relatedposts_position=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We can only hope.

;-;

neverever

I'm seriously in love with the watercolored pages in this manga

I fucking hope so. I miss this, and Real so much.

no

HEY DUMB FUCKING MODS, THERE'S BEEN A FROGPOST HERE FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR

Hopefully

Unless the artwork goes back to its original quality, I honestly couldn’t give a flying fuck it returns or not.

I doubt he's ever coming back, they couldn't even seem to pay him to bring Real back and just got a cover and an interview out of him for the 2020 Olympics, he seems disillusioned with making anything or maybe he is overwhelmed with the pressure he feels is on him to make high quality stuff

This is the first time i hear about the hiatus being a financial issue.

What I'm saying is it isn't, I'm saying they obviously offer him lots of money but all he gives them is rare illustrations and interviews, he's so successful that money can no longer buy him and that's probably a big part of why his drive went away

They're pretty fucking great.

I find it weird how beautiful this page is even though it's just random brush strokes.

Vagabond is in the final arc.
Why would he get freaked out now when it’s almost done?

He is, just like Miura, already lost interest in his work, he just doesn't even want to try anymore and only draws when he wants to draw. The way he talks about the hiatus from this interview somehow indicates that he just coudn't careless about drawing anything anymore. mangabrog.wordpress.com/2014/08/09/takehiko-inoue-the-vagabond-hiatus-interviews/?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=585&relatedposts_position=0

Man, the documentary about "Vagabond The Last" is so fucking great, everytime i rewatch it i want to kill myself.

Any year now

Speaking of Vagabond the Last, where the hell is those user who said he was going to scan the booklet that was only sold during the expo?

That's what i'd like to know as well, from time to time i keep checking the archives just in case i miss it.

Never ever

pls no.

i'm currently on ch. 209. it stays this bad?

What's Inoue been up to lately anyway?

Last i heard from him he was supposedly covering local basket ball players for a magazine or something like that.

He's fucking around for now seemingly.

I just want to see Musashi struggling in adapting to human society as a sword instructor.

I guess he finds his basketball more interesting than actually working on his manga. By this point he must have more money from his name alone than he will ever be able to spend anyway so why bother.

i just give up on it.

If by “bad” you mean every panel looks like a series of chicken scratches that just literally hurt your eyes when you look at them, then yes, this is pretty much what you’ll be looking at for the rest of the chapters.

Soon ™

shame it will never get finished

Does anyone know the chapter where Musashi gets captured in jail. I think this is past the deaf samurai kid meeting Musashi.

thanks user,