WE BE TAKIN' Y'ALL WAHMEN NIPPON!

Well I mean so was her mother.

delet this

no self-respecting japanese woman would date a japanese "man"

Power of the BBC Big Britannian Cock

>Koizuki Kallen
>K K
SOON

Maybe that shitty hafu and her slut mother. This patriotic Japanese woman would.

I don't know why but for the longest time I thought that Kallen's parents were married before the invasion and got divorced after it due to pressure and her father remarried and was always away working to retain his status.

But it turns out that Kallen's dad was just fucking her mom on the side, well before the invasion, and took her in as an heir (so was her older brother her half-brother?) because his wife was barren.

I have no idea how I came up with the first idea.

>(so was her older brother her half-brother?
This is my question. It's never brought up in series and it's just odd all around even if he is or isn't the noble's son.

>This is my question. It's never brought up in series and it's just odd all around even if he is or isn't the noble's son.
It is basically a Madam Butterfly situation. Guy came to Japan, fucked Kallen's mum and got her pregnant, went back to Britannia and married a woman of status. Japan got invaded, he went back to Japan and took Kallen in as his daughter, kept her mum around as a maid.

Kallen having any half-siblings would have been mentioned in the scrapped story arc meant to develop her, but I have hope that the arc would be re-introduced in Season 3.

Japanese men prefer Britannian women as well.
Ougi > Lelouch

typical jap woman then

But why an eleven maid that presumably already had a child? He could have had someone better. Why get her pregnant if he didn't have real contact with Kallen for years later if he wanted kids? If the boy wasn't his, then what's the deal with Kallen's mom's first husband?

Look at all the experiences she had with Lelouch, is it so hard to understand or believe she'd develop feelings for him? Even after his death she still held him in high regards.

I love how Kallen got progressively stupider as the series went on. In the beginning of R1, she's mentioned as exceptionally bright and at the top of her class at Ashford Academy. But she keeps getting dumber and dumber, until by R2 you have her with a critically low intelligence score on Lelouch's infamous chart.

Love makes you dumb

No greater drug then love

Love and Refrain.

>But why an eleven maid that presumably already had a child? He could have had someone better. Why get her pregnant if he didn't have real contact with Kallen for years later if he wanted kids?
You seem to miss the point. i am suggesting that Kallen's dad is a bit of a dick, but not ENTIRELY a dick. So he might have been fine leaving his illegitimate daughter behind when Japan was independent, but not okay with her dying on the streets after the invasion. He might not be willing to get back together with his former lover, but he at least lets her be able to see her own daughter by bringing her into his house.

He is not meant to be a good man, but I am saying he is likely not entirely evil. He did some compromises because he does feel bad about it all.

Not even a Kallen guy, but at least with the dropped sub-plots and things like her connection with Nunnally her character seems to actually have places left to go.

I'm not really sure what's left to be said about Lelouch, CC and Suzaku. Worst thing they could do would be to retread the past.

But that's also what worked in the originals, so it's probably what they'll end up doing.

I always wondered about Kallen's relationship with her father. She refers to him as "Dad" and said that her stepmother was the one happy that he was gone that literal one time we saw her.

I think side material suggested that we was a weak man with a domineering mother.

So he might not be a bad guy. One thing I always wondered was whether he held a noble rank or was just a rich commoner.

Since now CC is supposed to live and not just accumulating experience I'm actually pretty excited to see her exploring her long lost humanity.

Just what is the purpose of making Kallen falls for Lelouch? To give her slightly bigger relevancy than Lelouch's other pawns?

>Lelouch has been cumming inside C.C. from having magic sex for the past 10 years and has probably fugged her ass a couple times to boot
How will Kallen recover?

Pretty much all the Japanese characters are shitty and boring. Actually all the non-brittanians.

Every single good character in this show are Brits.

>Just what is the purpose of making Kallen falls for Lelouch? To give her slightly bigger relevancy than Lelouch's other pawns?
A king needs both a witch and a champion. CC is Lulu's witch, but he lacks a champion. In 2nd season Lulu had Suzaku as his substitute Champion, but in the end Kallen was always going to be the destined one.

>Forgetting best loli
Also, whatever you might think of Suzaku he's arguably one of the most intriguing character in the series.

I really hope Ohgi gets fucked in some way in the new season.

>white britanian actually looks more japanese than the red-head eleven
really activate my almonds

>Also, whatever you might think of Suzaku he's arguably one of the most intriguing character in the series.
Suzaku is a mecha anime protagonist. I mean, he WAS the main character, Lulu was suppose to be the masked antagonist. But they decided to make Lulu the main character instead, and we end up with something far more interesting than just another Sunrise mecha anime.

excuse me

Japs cant resist the wide white cock (WWC)

>I really hope Ohgi gets fucked in some way in the new season.
One of the best ways to start ep 1 of Season 3 is Ougi's death. And I am only half-joking. It would feel SO good to see that fucker die.

Well, I do agree with you. Suzaku is my favorite character and Kaguya is a cutie who is interesting but just lacks more agency.

But the entire jap black knights are terrible. Todou and his possy, FUCKING OUGI and annoying 1-joke tamaki.
Inoue was the only good girl there and she died season 1.

Did Lelouch subconsciously fuck things up with Euphemia on purpose because he wanted to fuck her and was slightly jealous of her relationship with Suzaku?

So when is the sequel coming out again?

Nunnally is too half-baked. For pure loli I'd rather go for Tianzi. For gap moe loli I'd rather go for Kaguya. What Nunnally is good for?

>Suzaku would be an MC in other series
>Instead of glorifying his ideals the show constantly proves to him and us audience that they're shits.
I don't think this is a simple case of making the villain the protagonist and vice versa. That would be Death Note.

What are the odds of one of the prominent female characters falling for the charismatic protagonist who's canonically popular with women?

She stole Suzaku from him so he made her pay.

She gotz the mayo fever.

I forgot most of the plot. Why does everyone hate ohgi again? I remember that he took in that Britannian woman and that he turned against zero when there was some kind of proof of something against him.

>she's mentioned as exceptionally bright and at the top of her class
informed attributed are almost never accurate to the portrayal of said character
Since the beginning of the series Kallen just achieved things when she listened to Zero

Yeah that's basically it. He put hoes before bros.

The only thing you could add is that he never accomplished much without Ledouche, which is what made his betrayal so bad.

Ye, but what bugs me is that I can't remember why the black knight turned against zero in the first place. What was it? Was it legitimate?

With Gino's help. I can't be the only one who seriously thinks these two could work really well. Why kallenfags resist Gino's cock so much?

Cut her some slack, it's Lelouch after all. Would've been different if she fell for some fag like Gino.

Kallen's fall into stupidity and CC's into literal retardation are good analogies for the drop of quality in R2.

They had no good reason to turn against him. Blonde faggot came in and made a whole bunch of accusations against him, with the only real "proof" he had on him being a brief audio recording of Lelouch admitting he used the Geass on Euphie, but as you know audio recording can be manipulated or faked. Lelouch didn't deny it when they confronted him at gunpoint, but they should've never confronted the man at gunpoint in the first place. Shady or not, he was the only reason they've accomplished anything and he was still less shady than blonde faggot who they've literally just met.

Gino is a Chad, dumbass. Not an edgy permavirgin like Lulu or a pathetic manlet like Rivalz.

Will we ever learn why C.C desires pizza so much? She's also complete wrong regarding taste, pizza tastes much nicer when it has been left in the fridge over night.

Really hoping Rivalz receives a good ending in R3, just hope he doesn't become the last choice for Milly after every Chad has refused her.

Right, thanks.

If Rivalz doesn't win Milly in the end who should he wind up with? I think Cecile

>last choice for Milly after every Chad has refused her
That's your concern? Rewatch the series. It's implied Milly rode the cock carousel hard; that's why she wanted to stay in school. Also she's kinky. She's probably had dozens of elevens in her asshole.

I wouldn't touch Milly with a pole.

>I don't think this is a simple case of making the villain the protagonist and vice versa. That would be Death Note.
Lulu wasn't the villain, he was the ANTAGONIST, there is a difference. He was the Masked Man, generally someone who is opposed to the hero but also trying to bring down the main bad guy. Sunrise had been doing this for years, it's just that they finally gave one such character his own show.

>He was the Masked Man

Then who was the big guy?

Reminder Nina IS cute

>Nina
You're a big guy.

>chad
>gets btfo by an eleven
ok

S3 PV when?
Is the first movie available for download yet?

>what is nunally good for
backstabbing

>eleven
Honorary Britannian

Me too. I hate the guy.

What was the point of rivalz

Comic relief.

Man I really want to know how badly the idiots fucked up to make lelouch have to come back.

>Man I really want to know how badly the idiots fucked up to make lelouch have to come back.
I mean, we are talking about the Japanese People in the Code Geass universe. In general, the Japanese people keep messing up as we saw in the two season. And Ohgi is their current ruler...

To be Lelouch's sidekick at the beginning of the series so you don't mistake him for some edgy friendless chuuni and to prevent Student Council from becoming a literal Lelouch's
They won't go that route, it'll betray Zero Requiem in every sense since Lelouch chose to 'trust' humanity to decide their own fate no matter how fucked up they are. R3's plot will be Lelouch trying to obliterate Geass but then he got the whole world got involved.

>literal Lelouch's harem

>it'll betray Zero Requiem in every sense since Lelouch chose to 'trust' humanity to decide their own fate no matter how fucked up they are.
Lulu isn't going to leave humanity alone if it leaves his sister at risk. He will come back, put down the new bad guy, then go back into retirement. For as long as Nunnally is still alive, it is NOT an option for Lulu to leave the world to burn.

Nah during Zero Requiem Lelouch already gives full independence to Nunnally and he in return becomes independent from her.

>Nah during Zero Requiem Lelouch already gives full independence to Nunnally and he in return becomes independent from her.
You don't seem to understand the very idea of FAMILY.

He is her brother. He will be there for her. That was what she demanded, when he was dying in her arms. He will come back when she needed him.

Also, the whole point is that Lulu oppose his father's ideology. That you simply don't leave your family to the dogs when you could have done something. Leaving Nunnally alone to die is exactly what Charles would have done.

Did you miss the part where Lelouch acknowledges that he ultimately didn't do it for just Nunnally, but for 'everything he cared about'? It was a pretty explicit part of his character development. Not that he would allow her to be hurt, but she's no longer his raison d'etre.

you're grossly understating how much evidence their was.
It was like the CG writers knew people would be pissed so they wrote as much bullshit in to make it believable that they would betray Lelouche, Geass reveal, euphie and then the former leaders lover admits it was all true and ougi believes it. And people still hate it.
I think it was because Ougi was such a shit character all throughout the series and he acts high and mighty, if it was lead by Kallen or a likable character I would've been ok with it.

>I think it was because Ougi was such a shit character all throughout the series and he acts high and mighty, if it was lead by Kallen or a likable character I would've been ok with it.
The studio never once tried to justify the betrayal. Ougi betrayed Lulu because Lulu is a Britannian prince, and then ended up making a deal with a different Britannian prince. Nothing he does was suppose to be justified, the Japanese resistance was meant to be shit from episode 1.

Isn't she a halfie?

I don't know what your smoking dude, even if somehow they convinced everybody that Lelouch didn't cause Euphie's accident on purpose don't forget he still killed the JLF high command who Todo worked under. That and he botched the resistance because of his sister.

Then they clearly allude to the idea that they don't know how many people are actually serving zero out of free will.

They had ample reason to be suspicious of Zero, they had no good reason to completely throw away the one guy who's been a successful leader to them in favor of vague promises from an enemy leader who they should be even more suspicious of. This is a huge difference.

CC is not a nip.

Well you gotta remember, they were battling for the world. If they won, then zero would be in control just as what happened when he won as the emperor. Also the promises might be vague but I don't think the show wants to dedicate time to ensuring they are given Japan, we just assume they negotiated it in such a way.

Schneizel is technically an enemy but he got better reputation than the masked man who ditched them for unknown reason during Black Rebellion. He promised them Japan while Zero promised them more war, really isn't a tough choice.

>Also the promises might be vague but I don't think the show wants to dedicate time to ensuring they are given Japan, we just assume they negotiated it in such a way.
The point is that they absolutely can't assume Lulu's brother is somehow trustworthy while Lulu isn't. The betrayal doesn't make sense because they are trusting the current enemy. It was a miracle Lulu's brother didn't just have all of them shot afterwards.

>Schneizel is technically an enemy but he got better reputation than the masked man who ditched them for unknown reason during Black Rebellion.
Better reputation AS THE ENEMY. That is the part you are ignoring. Betraying Lulu is one thing, surrendering to the Empire is one step too far.

Oh right and somehow if they just throw away their most valuable personnel and weaken themselves, they'd be in perfect position to negotiate the type of autonomy they want from the Britannians who they haven't really beaten yet (and won't be able to beat because they just majorly weakened themselves). They could take a chance with Zero, they know the Britannians would treat them like shit if the latter won.

>I'll just give you what you want all along, all you got to do is to throw away what made you able to fight back and be worthy to negotiate with in the first place

COLONISED

There's always someone worse though.

You say that but its the opposite, they could've killed two royals with Schenizel and Cornelia. They would've had to deal with the Fleija situation but I'm sure they could've thought of something, they are at sea after all
The whole point of schenizel coming on board personally risking his life is exactly so he could charm them into doing exactly that. Cornelia even mentions they can't even really bargain for Japan further cementing that they are fucked either way but betrayal (by lelouch) is a far worse feeling than mutual hate.

So why do people hate the cart driver thing again?

>is a far worse feeling

Whopdee do, personal feelings shouldn't be a factor when making such important decisions. They had no real reason to trust in an enemy leader, regardless of how ballsy he was for coming to negotiate in person. In the end they were used as frontline meatshields so that Schneizel could take over anyways.

your not wrong that ultimately they were stupid but the betrayal was foreshadowed and setup in so many episodes and scenes that they really are justified on flipping on zero and betraying him.

>Better reputation AS THE ENEMY
Which really doesn't matter. Schneizel is touted as a guy who keeps his promise even to the enemy, that's what I'm talking about.
>throw away their most valuable personnel and weaken themselves
That's no longer the case, they also have Xingke and Black Knights acted in the name of UFN which basically the whole world sans Britannia.

kalen is a fuckin happa tho,so he goes either way

Rivalz is the Sunohara of CG.

because if she(Kallen) would hate Lelouch just because hes a Britain that would make her a racist instead of a patriot..
plus.. Lelouch is a freakin enemy of Britannia and as we know it Britannia is an enemy of Japan in the CG universe..
the enemy of my enemy is my friend..