Boku no hero academia thread

How do you feel knowing this is kirishima?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/168099042/#168107826
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shishikura is the best.

How can mutant boys even compete?

He looks like a fag. Sounds very faggy too.
Even Bakugou riding Kirishima isn't as faggy as your image.

Post gainful employment.

By being the real five-peepee-man.

Literally the bird is more handsome than burnface.

Even sadrock is better looking than burnface

Disgusting delete this

Stay mad muties

>Kaminari starts dating Jirou
>he suddenly becomes the class expert on girls and everyone bugs him about how to score

HA
got em

kouda fuck off

Sadrock confirmed cuck

Does Kirishima qualified here as a mutant?

No his Quirk is in the middle between Mutant and Emitter. Can't remember the actual name but I'm pretty sure it's called Transformation?

Is there a chapter this week?

Yes

How can 1-A even compete?

Reminder that Kaminari is going to break Jirou's heart once he is revealed as the traitor

Does Monoma ride the pony?

Happy. I've always liked that ED and now I like it even more.

By being relevant.

He can't actually get close enough to touch some of them, and others have quirks he wouldn't be able to copy.

This arc will be worse than Overhaul

Nice tumblr pic Bakufujo

All Might is the traitor.

Shut the fuck up frog

>vore

I wonder if Kirishima can feel Deku's raging stuffy in his throat

Thanks, I like it too.
Btw, it's from pixiv. You may neck yourself now.

Holy shit, that reveal. Thanks user! I wonder why my usual site doesn't have any of these?

When is Camie coming back?

Everyday until canon!

i would

When we get to the UA/Shiketsu cross-training arc
It'll probably be the next 'downtime' arc after the next big happening

BEGONE THOT

I hope we get to see more Tokoyami

We shall see...
Hey, let's start ironic shipping war

Yeah shit is going to be hype when they reveal he's the traitor.

>btw
>still using a tumblr pic
Cringe.

Everyday until canon.

Nope.

Since tsuyu is a frog, does she even have a vagina? Or a eurethre? Or does she give birth and piss through her anus?

I'll cheer for the villains if that's what happens

It's not a vagina, urethra, or anus.
She has a cloaca.

I seen cloacas a frig's just looks like a butthole

Who's excited for All for One being revealed as Deku's dad?

I want a SoL spinoff with AfO and Inko's domestic life

What if Deku is quirk less because AFO stole it while he was still, like, a kid or something

Are you guys talking about Ryuko?

Instead of devolving into shipping faggotry let’s guess character backstories and why they wanted to become a hero. I’ll start
>Midnight wanted to assault men, so she became a hero so she could do it legally.

Stick to canon instead.

Change "men" to "underage boys" and you've got it 100%

I'm sure in a post-quirk world many women who get strong quirks take it upon themselves to get even with men for centuries of rape.

stay in school user

Aizawa became a Hero because he accidentally applied for the entrance exam and was to lazy to correct them so he just went along with it

Let's not forget that this lady over here lives happily in marriage because of violating workplace policies and her future husbandMore than once I'd wager

more like midnight wanted to be a hero so men could assault her but no one did when she became one because she is an old hag kek.

I always figured that like a lot of other stuff, Present Mic badgered him into it
I wonder how those two even became friends in the first place

Have there been any fights that should not have ended the way they have?

Off the top of my head, I can think of the Shinsou fight where Deku snapped out of mind control being a bit bullshit.

It was bullshit.

>Bakumom wanting the Deku
Well now I want to see this too.

It was total bullshit, and even worse, likely won't even be relevant again for a long fucking time. So it's not even any good for the foreshadowing of whatever the fuck Hori plans to do with it in the future.

Meatball should've beaten pikatard

The Shinsou fight is objectively not only thr worst fight but the worst part of the series. It has a total asspull moment. I know people like to throw asspull for the overhaul fight or whatever for memes and shitposting but the Shinsou fight is an actual asspull bullshit OfA moment. So shit.

>ywn be raped by Midnight while she yells at you for not raping her first

Who’s the guy under All might?

Shinsou is a shit, so I can’t say I was too bothered by it

the worst thing about the shinsou fight was that shinsou was introduced

Why? I thought that was a good showing from him.

Or Aizawa became a hero because he felt the current hero society wasn’t “rational.”

>bakugou taking 8% punches to the face
im still mad

basing it off her SMASH backstory
mt. lady was rejected in her youth for having a potentially dangerous quirk that she has trouble controlling sometimes, as seen in the omake from the first volume.
She had few friends and no school would take her, so she went to an agricultural school due to it being mostly outdoors.
This rejection stuck with her and she became a hero so people would recognize her for hero work and ass and think of her as something more than a big, dangerous giant

That 8% punch was probably less powerful than the beating All Might gave him during the end of term exam, so I thought that was fine.

His jaw should’ve been fucked. I hate how characters (especially important ones like Bakugou)take hits so casually in this series and barely get injured unless it’s some nuke level attack in which they should logically be dead but instead they kinda get injured.

>she will never squeeze you dry

SHOUJI IS NOT FOR LEWDING

Anybody? Or does somebody at least have the image he posted?

He could of immobilised pikatard when he was blathering on about friendship or deflected the discs with his meat.

I think they were posted in the nuked thread. Sorry it’s lost in time now.

>they

Wait, there was more than one?!

That’s anime though, shit gets shrugged off all the time in every battle shounen

One ochako floating her tits and a pole dancing mina.

God dammit, I haven't seen the Mina.

'The nuked thread'? Any way to get a thread number for that? Maybe a cross-thread link in an earlier one, or something?

Good point but it’s still annoys me. I want these fights to have some consequences or the injuries hinder their attack/defense or some shit. That’s why I appreciate Deku having perma damaged arms.

I think Shinsou’s fight was supposed to be a foreshadowing for OFA
But OFA itself is the slowest built plot point in the whole story, we don’t even know what those ghost was supposed to mean, only that AM was supposedly not telling the truth

You have one more reason to apply to UA

Yeah it was so weird. It was near bump limit too when weirdly after someanon posted a fully censored fully clothed doujin if mina and bakugou then bam thread went in the toilet.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/168099042/#168107826
Here

>herpes lips
n-no thanks

Do you know about how many hours ago it-

You rock, sir. Thank you!

The Shinsou fight was horribly handled on multiple levels
>Deku has Ojiro literally tell him how to win
>despite supposedly being smart, proceeds to fuck up the single instruction he was given (don't fucking answer him, retard!) immediately
>still wins the fight due to random, un-forshadowed OfA interference that even All Might knows jack shit about
It was the first thing in the story that made me genuinely worry that the manga was starting to slip.

Do you think Deku ever hotglued his All Might figs?

Hm, it's not in there. I managed to use that archive to find the word 'oppabu', though, which got me this image at least. I'll check through the thread it's from, see if I can't find the poledancing Mina.

He loves All Might too much to do that

I want to marry Inasa!! I want to have his autistic children!!

I bet All Might had a brain aneurism after seeing all the merch. So embarrassing

No wonder he never wanted to go talk to Nighteye.

I think basing on how Hori has handled every loose threads so far, that moment was a foreshadowing for OFA, especially since AM apparently wasn’t telling the truth at that time. The problem is, until now we still haven’t get any information regarding OFA so it’s still dangling and unexplained