Early spoilers this week.
Possible Pudding rejection chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mwkyh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Sanji even in the manga?

Cute Pudding. Don't cry

Sanji's harem confirmed?

to show that you can be edgy and cool without ever actually putting the effort into train. all you need is good genes

>You've done quite a number on my friends here...."Big Mom"

Dunno Oda ruined him

And if he just fucked pudding and told gold digging whore to eat shit i would forgive this

I want to stand behind her hair as it flows through the wind and be tickled by it

Sanji would do anything for Nami. Stop it

Threadly reminder that the Strawhat Grand Pirate Fleet are self proclaimed Strawhats and represent the Strawhats globally.

so like this?

Shanks is gonna straight up kill some of them and Vivi is going to join them as head of PR and advertisement because of this.

Who knows who of them will betray Luffy

he's strong despite being a literal genetic defect, unlike Luffy who is strong because of Garp's genes.

To cook for bad guys, Spee D. Reader.

Marry me, Straw Hat

to cuck Luffy

When was Sanji ever edgy?

No, Luffy will marry me!

Get lost, Kata. He's my man.

Was Sawashiro the best voice for Pudding?

Shanks is going to send one of his fleet commanders to attack Barto.
I hope Oda gives us a full mini arc of like Barto vs Rockstar

obviously

he literally smokes

Name 10 reasons why Luffy should marry you.

That is just Oda self inserting his habits

Don't forget Dragon, arguably stronger than Garp.

No, Luffy will marry one of these 16 year olds.

Updated

but he doesn't just smoke casually
he literally smokes in a cool way, and it's what makes him cool. sanji is literally the archetypal edgy character, that's why oda had to make him retarded with his pervert gag

Rebecca is the most fuckable character in the series

>Shanks goes to deal with the punks infringing on his territory
>finds out in whose name they're doing it
>laughs his ass off, then invites Barto onto his ship to drink and tell him how Luffy is doing
I imagine Barto's reaction to learning that Shanks was his idol's idol would be pretty funny.

Sup Forums needs to be carrot, since they are all furries

Reiju is the blowjob queen

But Carrot is pure and not angry lol cows like most /v users

post more baeju lewds user

Oda is a chainsmoker like Sanji. I think he said he was trying to stop though

My fucking dude.

woah when did nami lose her title?

NAMI-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

It's perfect now.

This is true. I'd fuck the shit out of Rebecca. And I don't even think she was annoying or a bad character.
I think Rebecca haters were Monetfags mad that there was anything fotm girl so soon but Rebecca had way more chance of joining than Monet ever did.

When she lost to someone who wore even less than her and lasted longer in a fight without help

>tfw there's not that many Rebecca lewds
Unless someone has a hidden stash, there's maybe like 1 good doujin...

It's perfect user, as an Sup Forumsolerant I like our character a lot. My only question is why Sabo for /hr/ ?

Part of me really wish she had joined the Straw Hats, for the purpose of being able to find the strength to be able to protect her kingdom from people like Doflamingo threatening them ever again. Her role could have been a crew bartender or inventory. She would keep wearing her gladiator gear into battle to remind her of the struggles she faced in Dressrosa.

Wasnt she forced to wear that skimpy armor to shame her?
I know there was wait limits but other people had a lot more armor.

I think with /hr I equated its significance to someone really important in the story, and since Ace is dead Sabo is the next best choice to someone major to use.

She was forced to wear it on the grounds of the bare minimum requirement for armor, but since it fits her so well I'd want it to stick around as a strength to her character.

I can self proclaim to be one a Strawhat, but it doesn't make me one. They're an allied fleet.

>lasted longer in a fight without help

is this bait? nami literally solo'd cracker while luffy was recovering, reiju got INSTANTLY taken out by oven or some other faggot.

But /hr/ is not important ?

No you can't, you didn't fought an enemy with them and swore a son-oath for your new captain.

Reiju got taken out by Pudding with a pistol
Truly embarrassing

For plot.
Unless pudding is hiding something and she is strong

Surprise attack was surprising and not a battle.

But can she use the power of dick sucking lips to save others?

There was that one some user posted the other day where she was getting gangraped by the other gladiators

Will Brook ever get those dick sucking lips on him?

Well if you can think of someone more fitting I will change it.

I got a friend coloring that. I would post them but...blue boards 'n all.

Toss em in an imgur link?

>rape

Isn't there any Vanilla with Luffy?

A lot of Hancock Luffy doujins are vanilla as fuck.

Sanji will choose Pudding because Nakama don't love fellow Nakama, they only love adventure, as stated by Goda.

I'm not really criticizing since I just don't get it, otherwise I think that one photographer from Ennies Lobby could be used, or better yet, Genzo since he pasted a huge High Resolution wanted poster of Nami in his office.

That's surprising. I'd expect slavery and rape from Hancock.

Most vanilla Luffy doujins are just hancock, nami, law, zoro gay shit and stuff. Never really seen much other vanillas with Luffy.

Majority of One Piece doujins are just rape user.

brook has a better chance with furries
here's a genuine question: how would sanji react to carrot glompi- I mean garchuing him?

Hancock gets tons of rape/slavery doujins, all exactly the same and boring as fuck. But she does get some vanilla. Poor Rebecca though only gets this shit with absolutely zero variety.
I swear the doujin artists for One Piece are the most unimaginative hacks there are.

Are there any vanilla doujins with Sanji?

Carrot already said she was in love with him.

So what's the reveal/milestone gonna be on chapter 900?

Luffy's awakening or just Katakuri's defeat in general?

The colorist goes by the name OddMachine if you want to look him up. He owes me one more of these before I commission him again.
imgur.com/a/mwkyh

Sorry, Hancock

Why are they mostly rape? Shouldn't this series make people happy?

that doesn't answer my question tho

Being in love and love somebody are not the same thing user.

If only their were more doujins of Nami or Robin doing the raping

Do you know which vanilla ones are good?

That's a shame to hear. Pudding will probably make it worse.

>nignogs
into the trash it goes

Japan is full of degenerates

Should be. Never really bothered to check but One piece has the most retarded variety of gay doujins.

Y'all might wanna check nhentai, it's the only place i use.

That's what I'm confused about. Most of the doujins are just rape with the same shitty story over and over again. There's a few good vanilla's out there.

I love you, user.

>Possible Pudding rejection chapter
Hm? Did I miss something?

It means he'll be as happy as he was with other garchu minks.

He's Charlotte D. Luffy now

Lol, as the main character who is the Son of Dragon and Garp with Conqueror haki genes, and Ace the son of the pirate king.

Or Robin growing a dick.

>Can make mochi out of thin air
Why can't Luffy make rubber our of thin air?

But the minks never garchu'd sanji. Sanji was garchuing THEM, taking advantage and rubbing up on all of the cute girls while ignoring the guys. So we still have literally zero idea how he would react to being garchu'd by Carrot, especially since he's basically been too traumatized to even react to her cuteness since WCI started.

Are you all retarded?

Are you really forgetting how many years it took for Luffy to get as strong as he did from the start of the series and all of the losses he's gotten from the first chapter onwards?

Achtually. Katakuri transform part of floor with ability then uses said mochi to attack.

>conqueror haki genes
no one in luffy's family has been shown to have CoC, spee D. reader. ace isn't even related by blood, is this post purely bait? sanji has LITERALLY had his genes enhanced and scientifically augmented
this bothers me too. he's not flicking beans of mochi that then grow into donuts, the mochi is basically materializing out of nothing. by this logic magellan should be able to simply make poison ooze out of someones orifices

Oh yeah how could I forget the only use ever of Robin's fruit. That's an even worse lack of imagination. I only ever saw one doujin where she at least uses it to sprout other vaginas.

They're not hard to find, Luffy/Hancock is almost always vanilla and they got tons of them.

not in-universe

Garp hinted it was genetic at Marineford.