Shirase is a good girl who keeps getting better!

Shirase is a good girl who keeps getting better!

Except at public speaking.
And not smelling like a sewer from her durian habit.

>It was in her bag the whole time
[internal screaming]

The best part is that shit like that happens when you travel way more than you would expect, it's totally feasable.

To be fair, if Hinata spoke up sooner instead of sitting on it for a day in a foreign country, she'd probably have remembered it.

Thank god they could cancel the tickets and get the million yen back.

Checkov's Million Yen is killing me. What are they going to spend it on?!

They're going to use it as kindling to start a fire while trapped in a snowstorm.

The amount of times people lose their passports on planes is staggering. Those chair pockets seem to be designed to separate people from their valuables.

>ywn tongue her asshole after she shits out a few durians

I love every hard edit in this show. How is it so good?

>ending will be she finally found where they buried her mom
>small memorial
>she pays her respects and leave
>girls question if all of this was worth it
>what she had to gain
>she hugs everyone and tells them all that she gain all that she gain friends that she cherish
Shirase is a good girl, I've never met someone who was willing to drop 10k on one friend before.

That's exactly it. It wasn't getting to Antarctica, it was the dear friends she made and the journey to get there that she'll remember forever.

Shirase is going to cry and we won't be able to stop it. The only thing we can hope for is that her friends will be there to hug all the sad away from her

I feel like that'd be almost too predictable.

I don't think it's a matter of the story surprising us. There's not really a lot of ways it can realistically go. In some way or another Shriase is going to come to terms with her mother's death.

This
>whats wrong Hinata?
>uh my passports missing
>thats because you gave it to me idiot

It was the same day too so Shirase would have remembered it easier.

You mean discover her living in a UFO trapped in the ice

Or we can jump the Orca.
>mommy corpse is never found.
>Shirase finally send her message.
>message is delivered
>quick reply
>everyone gather to read it
>im on Signy Research Station you idiot

I want to marry this dork and make lots of little dorks.

No shoggoths!

She'll make a great wife one day.

She's a baka. But she's a wonderful, kind, loyal baka

>she's actually going
>people are still talking shit
But why?

Because you hate it even more when it proves you wrong.

People are assholes

I'll never understand teenage girls. Even if I didn't like her and mocked her over it I'd have just accepted my loss and shut my mouth.

It's worst when they're Japanese, and it's even worse than that in 2d.

Japanese high school students are notoriously cruel to anyone that doesn't follow status quo

When will Mari send Megu her pictures showing how much fun she is having with her new friends while visiting new places?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS GENUINELY WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ISN'T IT

I really don't want this to happen but I can feel it coming

so I assume she was able to get her money back from the plane ticket switch?

Finish the episode before you post.

only if you're retarded
which is most people

She would have likely had to pay a fee but I imagine she'd have got most of it back

Why not? It's poetic. And Shirase has already shown she's willing to "burn" her money, so to speak.

This unironically gives me anxiety.

They're never going to find her body.

>Shirase is a good girl, I've never met someone who was willing to drop 10k on one friend before.
Yeah... damn.

Kimari pls

What a bunch of dorks.