What's objectively the best Dragonball/DBZ/GT fight? fuck super

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7GrbdlzBNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tien v Goku

Piccolo vs. 17.

This

Future Trunks vs Merged Zamasu.

OG dragonball's gotta be Goku vs Majunior, and that's probably one of the best in the series. Close contendors are the whole Goku vs Vegeta fight in the saiyan saga and Goku vs Jackie Chun.

wheres the super thread

goku vs vegeta both of them

They killed it because I did the "ohnono" meme.

aah i see, quite fickle this site

what meme is that

The "look at the top of his head" clip.

rip

Off to a great start I see

Goku vs Vegeta
Goku vs Freeza if you ignore all the filler.

>fuck super
Goku vs Kefla > your nostalgia

Majin vegeta vs goku

here's the fucked up thing

Since Super more or less sets it's own pace (and it is slow, but it's not 5 minutes until Namek explodes slow) I think that, at least in terms of animation and pacing, it has the best fights of all the anime projects

To be certain, there are chunks of DB and Z that are great, but due to the super stretchy nature of the show, that usually amounts to "Well, 2/5ths of the Vegeta fight is great" or "1/3rd of the Kid Buu fight is really well done"

Really just... do a remake, Toei. Or do you want to wait until Nozawa is dead, you callous bastards?

OP said fight, not rape

>your nostalgia
I only finished watching Z last week though

Goku vs Freeza was pretty overrated no memorable moments come to mind apart from the SSJ transformation and that's like 0.0000006% percent of the actual fight. Compared to Goku vs Vegeta where you think of Kuirrin holding the sword about to kill him, Gohan crushing Vegeta, Kamehameha vs Galick gun even when they both stand across from eachother and talk shit is memorable. Freeza fight has yellow hair power that's it

its absolutely goku vs. vegeta 1.

keep in mind the emotion of kaio-ken. you cant exceed ur body's limit or u get dead quick. everytime goku was forced to push his body against vegeta, knowing that this only means he'll lose quicker, was brilliant.

Goku's torture from gorilla Vegeta was impactful.

also brilliant was gohan's role in the fight. Toriyama always throwing in some humor.

And Yajirobi has a classic moment as well.

Kai was a remake

goku vs freeza is easily the most overrated. the reason is because theres never a time they are evenly matched (don't give me the 100% freeza bullshit). first part, freeza is stupidly stronger. after that goku is. its more about the moment than an epic battle. its also the fastest a supervillain becomes a jobber (when freeza goes to earth, he's already relegated to goomba status).

yamcha vs. kami underrated

vegeta vs 18 underrated (they are very aesthetic together)

android 16 vs cell underrated. if android 16 didnt end up being such a jobber people would consider this one good.

i can respect this one, although its really not much of a fight moreso a spar

SSJ2 is certainly the peak of aesthetics and majin added a nice little twist to it.

probably not the best but cell vs goku was hype even if there was no real end since gohan tagged in

This

>do a remake
Of Z? Fuck no. Do you really want the show to look like Super?

>Remake
>not Super demake

Goku vs Vegeta 1 is the best. The damage to both characters is felt and shows the progression of the fight well as you see each character get worn down like in a real fight. Goku died recently, so you don't know what will happen and the stakes are high so there is tension throughout. Each stage climaxes well. Plenty of iconic moments from the Kamahameha vs Galic Gun with the KK to the Great Ape transformation. All the subversions with the Spirit Bomb hadn't been done yet so the twists involved with it failing, working, and then still failing is great stuff. The fact that Gohan and Krillin help out in organic ways is nice as well. It is paced perfectly and doesn't drag out.

The Freeza s Goku fight has been called overrated, but it is filled with iconic moments. From the early fight tactics by Goku, to the modernized spirit bomb, to the reveal he was using KKx10 the whole time, to the SS transformation, goku taking a death beam on the chin, Freeza's failed attempt to blow the planet up, and being cut in half, goku's look when he finally has to give up on redeeming freeza and what he believes is killing him. The fact that it is one of the most accurate depictions of that level of powerhouses fighting with the entire planet crumbling around them is something that is rarely remarked on as well, and is something rarely seen in capeshit comics or other shonen. The whole fight is one of those things that is a lot of fun to watch the first time around week to week as it is going, but in retrospect is filled with a ton of holes caused by Freeza constantly revealing this isn't even his full strength; it really is a product of an ongoing/serialized work.

any dragon ball fight with tien shinhan

In order from best to worst: DB/Super/Z/GT

DB had fights that were actually fighting and didn't have villains that were waaay outta Gokus leauge, in Z it was just teleport this, stupidly OP villains that, fights lasted for 20+ episodes, and it wasn't an adventure anymore

Someone post the Goku vs Majin Vegeta SS2 webm

Goku vs Piccolo from DB
Goku vs Majin Vegeta from Z

from a slightly realistic standpoint, db was the best one. the fights were good, the lewd jokes centered around bulma were good, and so was the character development. z would be great if the buu saga never happened. thats when they started pulling a bunch of bullshit out their asses. GT was cannon so even including that is stupid. Super is literally buu saga tier bullshit.

also saying one series is better than the other based on animation is fucking stupid. the series are all years apart. new tech, new styles etc are obviously going to emerge year after year.

DB is better then Z and Super is better then Z.\\

These are the people that toei hired to pretend they are fans of dragon ball.

These are the people who shill super.

>in Z it was just teleport this, stupidly OP villains that, fights lasted for 20+ episodes, and it wasn't an adventure anymore
>puts super in front of Z

neck yourself

>Super
Super literally stripped the last thing Dragon Ball had going for it, the fantastic visual/design aspect and Toriyama's style. GT throwaway characters look better than most of Super's new mainstay characters. Also Toyotaro's art is shit.

Oh yeah, and
DB> Z> GT> Super

Super is the worst by fucking far. I haven't even watched GT but it's gotta be literal dog shit to be worse than current super.

this

I know im going tp be unpopular with what i liked, because i did like some of super's fights. They werent the best though, but the best fights were Krillin vs Goku, Tienshinhan v Goku, first fight with Vegeta vs Goku, Vegeta vs Zarbon, Vegeta vs recoomb, Goku vs Cell, Goku Vs Kid Buu. Really the best fights are the ones where the two characters seem evenly match.

I cant say that was a good fight, felt more like a slug fest than awesome fight.

Shit now i see why everyone is so pissed about the animation, it lacks soul to make up for a more polished look.

>gt
Gt didnt have any good fights
Looking back on it GT fights were never well choreographed.

I sure doesn't, but it certainly retains other things that Super didn't

objectively goku vs cell was definately the best fight, goku vs vegeta during syian arc was a close second

like what

But in turn super has what GT doesnt, which is better fight choreography even if its recycled animation.

Goku vs Vegeta (round 1)
Any other answer is wrong.

Seems nobody disagreed that DB > Z, so guess I win

>i win
So you just wanted an argument not an actual discussion?
Well thats to be expected here on Sup Forums.

>Z it was just teleport this, stupidly OP villains that, fights lasted for 20+ episodes, and it wasn't an adventure anymore

isn't that what super is as well? :^)

If you havent been paying attention, then sure

Bruh i entered this thread just to say that

Hell yeah.

This is so good. How did DB get so shitty? Supers fights are all ki spam and arararara

>no Gohan vs Cell

the state of DB fans

>gohan get's shat on until he pushes power out of his asshole

Pleb. Goku vs Cell is where it's at

Goku Vs Piccolo
faggot

spic for yourself

>bruh

nigger detector off the charts!

Yamcha vs Tien.

Goku vs Tenshinhan
>The solar flare being outsmarted by Goku using the announcer's sunglasses
>Ten destroying the entire damn arena
Nothing will ever reach the hype levels of DB. Also GT is not canon and shouldn't be considered into this rating.

Frieza vs Vegeta
Perfect Cell vs Vegeta
Majin Buu vs Vegeta
Kid Buu vs Vegeta
Recoome vs Vegeta
18 vs Vegeta

Good.

>GT
GT doesn't have anything.

>it's not 5 minutes until Namek explodes slow
actually, it is. each episode is less than 1 minute on the clock.

It's exactly 1 minute, which still makes it faster than Frieza's fight.

YamCHAD vs TenShinCHAD
youtube.com/watch?v=p7GrbdlzBNQ

any opinion other than goku vs majunior is wrong.

18 vs Goten and Trunks

All GT has going for it, is 90s aesthetics.