myfigurecollection.net/item/604577
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/
1999.co.jp/eng/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read before posting: buyfag.moe

burn, burn, burn!!!

Who else is buying pink twink?

This looks cheap.

I'm ready to get my dreams shattered yet again!

Help, Forte is tempting me!

DO IT

this basically

Face looks weird and you don't even know where she's from.

My first figure and still one of my favourites.

I'm trying to comission a Japanese artist over twitter.

What's a form of online payment that Japanese people would be familiar with or would be willing to use?

used panties

JPY, USD

I would assume paypal

ready to suffer again~

There'll probably be a Sodachi fig out at some point in the future, but you'd have to be dreaming if you expected a Kaiki to ever show up.

>Mai
You. I like you.

The dragoon bancho.

myfigurecollection.net/item/672037

>Parfom Amazon

I'm fucking scared of how this is going to look

Is that Suiheisen second from the right, bottom row?

Has anyone been banned by amiami? advice on how to get around it or find another place to buy?

Yes.

Guide.

Ask your friend bot buy for you or shop in another place. What really great about amiami is their preowned section

I didn't know they were getting a figure of one of their artworks? Or am I tripping and that's meant to be a "wish for an announcement".

myfigurecollection.net/item/604577

Ah, it's not Suihei Sen. The small image size and style there looks so much like their style.

Me!

Look at this cow

that hair doesn't look good

Playing gacha games really changed me. I can see a figure for 17k, think to myself how cheap it is compared to rolling for a character in such a game and then buy it feeling good about getting a good deal.

look at this faggot calling a woman a "cow"

Silence, Chilean.

>a beautifully, meticulously sculpted figure of a character from a gacha costs less than rolling for her in-game, on average
>her in game form amounts to a few jpgs and maybe two dozen short lines of voice acting

I reacted in the opposite way. This realization made me quit.

I haven't been pulled into gatcha yet but is that amount what is expected to get some characters? Sounds crazy.

>24,800円

I love アマカノ as much as the next guy, but damn, this scale just doesn't look too great for it's price.

Quit gacha games or quit collecting? Considering you're here I assume it's the former. I'm saying that figures are a better deal than gacha games, so maybe you understood me wrong? I agree with what you say.

It depends from game to game and the rarity of what you're trying to roll. In Fate/GO many of the most popular servants have a 1% chance per roll, and each roll costs about $1.71 after you run out of freebies. Therefore in the long run you need to spend hundreds of dollars if you want multiple SSR's.

I quit after I waited long ass months for an anticipated event for a rate-up, spent $400, and didn't get what I wanted.

I don't think anything was rigged, the probability of it happening wasn't 0. However it made me realize that splurging hundreds of dollars on a grindy phone game wasn't worth it.

Playing video games, much less mobile ones, are never worth it.

Having fun is worth it.

I guess you can argue that, but playing a well crafted game is definitely more satisfying than playing a grindy skinner box on my phone.

Playing good video games is definitely worth it though.

Having fun, much less fun by moving, is never worth it.

Jail or nah?

Trashbin, imo

epic meme bro, us ironic weebs are the coolest, I mean we're all trash just like anime eksdee!

Yes, owning anything or even looking at an image of any anime girl under 18 will send you straight to jail

You might wanna visit the decontamination chamber before posting on Sup Forums again, buddy.

Me. Two of him.

God this design is awful. She looks like a fucking fat midget with horns.

I havnt even tested a video game in over ten years now. I don't get the appeal, especially for grinding ones. Then again, I watch every SOL a season so I can't really judge normalfag Sup Forums values.

>thatskindahot.jpg
>IMAGINE.png
>thatsmyfetish.psd

It's called "THICCC"

Thicc is one thing, stubby is another. She's stubby.

>muh Sup Forums
You are retarded.

Still got a few figs to sell. For some fellow buyfags i can make them quite cheap.

I'm in EU but i can ship them worldwide easily. I can make even more discount if you buy at least two of them.

For prices and stuff, or if you're interested in any of them mail me on MFC: Musso92

fuck off shill

I apologize, I wasnt trying to state one or the other was better, just that I'm in no way Sup Forums and have no concept about it. That being said,
double nigger

My trash has arrived.

Still waiting on my sweet angel to come in. Didn't get Edward because I'm on a budget but I couldn't resist getting my favorite character.

That's some really cute trash

This is the best Misato i saw, were there any better? Maybe some GK?

I like Kanna, but this figure just doesn't look good. Her face and posture are weird and it just looks off to me.

Good Kanna when?

Pantsu?

Such a pure girl ~

Fellow buyfags, is this normal? I live in Ohio, but the package seems to have made a detour in NH after arriving in NY. I also never got any updates whether it went through customs, but I assume this means it did. I'm not too worried since it's only been 5 days total, but this made me curious as to whether others have experienced the same thing through USPS.

HA!

Suruga-ya has the dakimakura of my waifu I always wanted. It's totally second-hand though. Damn, I should probably refrain, right? What would you do?

>43% off
What went wrong?

Get a Chinese knockoff.

it's a 1/4 scale, what price were you expecting?

I want this as an actual scale.

Unironically this. Official dakis are a meme.

Trap’s big stick

I think dakis are a meme altogether, but there's literally no reason to get an official one.

Can't believe you people are actually spending that much in dumb gatcha games, I thought it was a meme.

>hear about Kakegurui
>Immediately fall in love after one episode and marathon the whole thing
>I wonder if there's any decent merchandise available
>find a nendo with some funny faces and this boring thing
Well, at least there's season 2 to look forward to.

People are talking about actual videogames, not gatcha shit, retard.

Where do you guys buy these animu doll?
Amazon?

There will be a Misato fig by flare I guess, unless Flare's Rei sells bad, why don't you get the Koto one?, I like the pose and it still looks nice nowadays.

FGO is shitty game, that's what I'm talking about retard.

Dark Web, homie. You have to install TOR and convert all your money into bitcoin.

And in case you can't read, (You) or whoever everyone you quoted was replying to implied that no video games are worth playing. But reading comprehension seems hard for you.

www.amiami.com
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/
1999.co.jp/eng/

they still spend hundreds before realized that, that was my point, a good amount of money was still spent.

>spent.

spended*

Fuck off, you're not me, I'm a work so I have to post from a shitty phone.

>the spanish inquisition

I saw her in my dream last night.

Kill yourself phonenigger

Your reading comprehension aside, I don't regret the few hundred bucks I spent on GBF. The grind was fun enough, the girls were cute, and the music was top notch.

Why does that look so bad?, is it a 3d-print?

"A fool and his money are soon parted", good for you I guess.

>GBF
why not pay for the superior gacha game that gets all the figures and doujins too?

Where the fuck do you think you are?

I have little to no interest in Fate and I find GBF's art style much more appealing.