It is original episode about Benedict

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=67162
twitter.com/mamegu_staff/status/960037802908925952
youtube.com/watch?v=uwph0dv9E6U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=UKU4B05fPck
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=pVOaV3j3p9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In a country Leidenschaftlich a railway network is established with many domestic routes in addition to main railway leading to the outside of the country. Kazari, a rural mountain village in the northeastern part of Leidenschaftlich, was important rice production center so railway is connected to it for rice transportation.

Since Kazari is located in a slender plateu that cuts into a rier and is one of the most rainy areas in the country, there is no issues with irrigation and water suply and change in temperatures through year is not big either. Hydroponic faming, in particular rice cultiation along the river shows is common there. Because of areas where tripple cropping is carried rather than double cropping, the productiity of harvesting rice is much higher than that of wheat, thus rice noodle culture deeloped in Leidenschaftlich as opposed to the countries where wheat is more common. In addition, the climate in Kazari is nicer than in high temperature and humidity Leiden, thus it serves as a popular touristic spot and summer resort for wealthy people with scenic landscape.

Violet and the Scriptwrite - 1 episode
The Girl and the Auto-Memories Doll - 1 episode
The Soldier and the Auto-Memories Doll - 1 episode
The Scholar and the Auto-Memories Doll - 1 episode
The Prisoner and the Auto-Memories Doll - 1 episode
The Major and the Automatic Assassin Doll - ? Parts of it already were in anime, but it still needs one or even two episodes to adapt properly.

The Major and His Everything - ? Very small part of it was ep 4 (name giving), probably neeeds 1 ep
The Girl Soldier and Her Everything - 1 episode
The Groom and the Auto-Memories Doll - 1 episode
The Demigod and the Auto-Memories Doll - 1 episode
The Flying Letters and the Auto-Memories Doll (Part 1 and 2) - 2 episodes

Assuming they only adapt novel vol 1 in first season, there is still room for at least 3 original episodes.

Volume 3 of novel is already in printing, but will be released in march only. It will contain side stories.

Macross Ranka Lee VA confriemd to have VEG role
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=67162
twitter.com/mamegu_staff/status/960037802908925952

VEG starter book was sold out in KyoAni shop and Animate, so new restock just arrived now

>【KA Esma Bunko】 Started accepting reservations for " Violet Evergarden " Gaiden! It is one book that you can enjoy the world of " Violet · Evergarden " such as heartwarming exchanges between violet and client, and stories of familiar C · H postal company members.
I wonder if they will include anime original characters into Gaiden

I don't care so long as i get to see more juicy mecha animation

PriPri did it better

I did not like PriPri portrayal of the era. VEG, despite mixing in oriental shit does it better.

The best so far imho were Ikoku Meiro no Croisee and Gothic, while VEG captures the spirit of the Agatha Christie like setting very well.

There are also Dantalian and Black Buttler, but they go way off the rails and not try to keep the realistic flair.

Preorder in KyoAni shop now to recieve authorized Auto Memories Doll license

nice copypasta

Dirty dirty girls love Benedict Cumberbatch
Yes, Dirty dirty girls love Benedict Cumberbatch
He’s got a posh name, and he’s on television
So it is no big surprise that all the dirty girls love Benedict
Dirty dirty girls love Benedict Cumberbatch

This had better be bait. There's no way this is true.

Wonder who director of the episode would be. Takemoto involvement shows the directors that are busy on other projects can be involved in VEG as well so there is potential for:
Yamada
Ishihara
Kigami
Ogawa
Yukimura
Miyoshi
Yamamura

I personally would love to see more Ishidate/Fujita episodes, but them being series directors they are probably too busy to personally direct more episodes aside from maybe the key ones in the end.

The production on episodes is done simultaneously, so each episode has different director and animators.

Benedict is the most moe thing in the show so far.

I keep thinking her last name is Everdeen for some fucking reason. Weird.

Seriously speaking there HAS to be episode about Benedict's love life and relationship with Cattlaya.

Just as Iris episode was teased from episode 1, with constantly showing her stumble on her high heels - Benedict scenes are includedin almost every episode showing him chasing women unsuccessfully and awkward relationship with Cattlaya. So there is 110% chance there will be his episode, however not sure if it will be the current one or sometime later.

He loves European noodle so much.

See

ITADAKIMASU!

schmeckt gut!

hah! just spotted the notorious cup from ep 3. Fucking Kyoani with its details.

Have some Happy Violet
only in 20 years later timeskips

This is the first time they've worked together right?

Holy fuck I wish KyoAni gets to work with her in the future.

Every VEG episode

I just hope she sings insert song in anime

Of course isn't true, only girls are allowed to be the protagonists of the stories in this adaptation.

Why is everyone's eyes so shiny and wet?

6 hours

Because if you make natie 1080p show and not use high detail on characters, it is a waste

>Emerald eyes opened.

Girl > Prisoner > Scriptwrite = Scholar > Demigod > Soldier > Groom

Not ranking the war chapters and finale as they are separate narrative and not episodic.

>first season
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I am not sure about another season, but sure about it having movies.

Speaking of it, when does she retrieve Witchcraft?

In the Soldier chapter she already has it, but in in anime she does not, it probably stored somewhere in military storage or something.

Nice samefagging thread

You have the other thread for shitposting, this one is stream thread.

MODS=GODS

I liked it better when it was called Key the Metal Idol.

Scenes from PV4 that were not yet in anime

Nice samefagging

The top Left seems the "Girl" chapter as well, given the rose in image.

that's some heavy post traumatic stress disodah she's got going on there

Oh, different IP

Confirmed, since the flower on the second pic is Magnolia

I wonder if there will be any of this scenes in this episode.

Episodes 2-4 were in PV. If ep 5 is original, at very least it was not hinted in PV. The scenes that are not attributed to specific chapter as so far just the generic ones. So the options really seem to be:

a) Original/Flashback chapter about Violet facing the fact Gilbert is "dead"
b) Girl/Scholar/Oscar chapters. Oscar should be first schronologically.

FULL OP/ED MV
Note that they are connected and tell one story

youtube.com/watch?v=uwph0dv9E6U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=UKU4B05fPck

Another fucking original ?

Recommended, it is pretty much a bonus VEG episode

Can be something can be nothing

This one is the autistic op thread. Ill make the stream thread a few minutes before it airs since no one likes posting un these threads full of pasta and spoilers. I know op means good but he is retarded thats why his threads always die with like 30 ips

Two original episodes in a row?

Not sure if this is good or bad.

Kyoani usually have very good success in adding there own to the source material but if you tamper with it this much is it even worth adapting it.

So far its meh

Well at least the episode is about a character from the LN.

Buy VEG cosplay wig now. It is best offer, multi use!

>Yukimura
She left the studio years ago.

>you can keep it for a character people will actually remember
Nice

I don't see the typewriter keys.

FMA did it better

Just K-on my shit up

Why does this show has so few fanarts?

It intimidates most artists.

Damn it, was just checking the groom chapter again to check some things and ended up involuntarily crying again. VEG should be forbidden to use without license. Imagine all the risks if it gets radio novel and some truck driver listens to it while on a road. That would mean rapid increase of isekai MCs.

>it's a war is bad highbrow wannabe philosophic anime

Too perfect for anyone other than Kyoani to depict.

The show has nothing to do with war though.

VEG novels regularly sold out and has to be restocked. Are KyoAni novel even ranked by any source?

I know Hibike went from 10k to over 1.3mil novels sold, but its not KA Bunko, but Takarajimasha - though KA should have gotten some profits from them given the anime edition LNs sold.

Because japs quickly lost interest after the first episodes.

War is the reason why Violet is who she is and why she is doing what she's doing. Oddly enough the setting just kind of neatly sweeps the war under the rug which is bizarre.

↑Ignore this post he has no clue what he talks about↑

Now that everyone already bought mechanical VEG styled typewriter keyboards, there is a new thrend - listen to your anime soundtracks authentically with the VEG music box!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=pVOaV3j3p9I

*of what he's talking about.

Triple the bitrate for the love of god please

>the entire anime is original prequel
>actual adaption in movies
Sasuga kyoani. You always bullying the filthy gaijins by making them wait an extra year for the content.

Thats recode of a recode of a recode

LEL
More like this one

It has over 1000 fanart on Pixiv

No

Fun note. In episode 4 Iris arm was hurt not because she fell from stairs, but because Violet grabbed her hand with her mechanical arm trying to prevent it.

Chance of seeing one of pic related episodes today? Rainy

kek

are these posts of legitmate kyoani employee? or netflix? or just a diehard fan?

How it feels to talk with yourself?

Kyoani shills are well known for being paid by merch and event tickets

2 hours boys