Classroom of the Elite

What will happended with Sakura?

Will Kushida be expelled?

Can Kei make MC her Husbando?

Will MC ever stop to see cute Girls as Tools?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/961173601884893184
youkosozitsuryoku.com/ss/02/
weeaboo.org/aa2/
myanimelist.net/news/53914279
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rejected by 50% he's just being nice
yes
yes
no

How did sakura get accepted into the school?

Who knows but she has the best character design in the series

Honami is best Girl.

BIG
TATS

I hope Kushida will be abused for a faked Sex Scandal and get expelled.

Sakura a best!

Yes!

Sakura was recommended for admission to this high school from junior high school teacher.
Sakura just followed that recommendation.

>ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ ドラマCD 「語られざる特別試験 3」
>
>綾小路「佐倉はどうしてこの学校を選んだんだ?」
>佐倉「格好悪い話だけどね、特に考えて無かったんだ。学校の先生に勧められるまま、はい、はいって従ってただけなの」

That teacher must have hated her guts.

This seems fitting to me because she looks like someone who has no clear direction in life.

That Teachers Waifus, they are Horikita & Ichinose Timetraveling?

I am sorry Airi-chan, I am so sorry. But- but I can't lie to my feelings any longer. Yes, that's true. That's true Airi-chan. I'm in love with Kiyotaka. Our feelings are mutual. I'm sorry...

So basically, the teacher sees Sakura as someone who's looking for a purpose in life so the teacher recommended her for admission in that high school. However, Kiyotaka sees Sakura is not suited in this kind of competitive environment school.

Hi! all Sakurafag.
Do you know "Youkoso Drama CD -Special test that not known- Part3" ?

Ayanokoji imagined his lover.
Ayanokoji assumed Sakura as a lover.
Ayanokoji said "I love you, Sakura."

I will recommend this drama CD to Sakurafags.

>ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ ドラマCD 「語られざる特別試験 3」より
>
>
>綾小路(頭の中で何度か恋愛に関するシミュレーションをした事がある。
>だが、成功・不成功に関わらず、大きな問題が付きまとう。
>それは今後の人間関係が大きく変わってしまう、という事だ。
>これは例題としてのパターン。失礼ながら佐倉で想定させて貰おう。)
>
>佐倉「それで、話って何かな?綾小路くん」
>綾小路「おまえの事が好きだ、付き合ってくれ佐倉」
>佐倉「ほ、本当に?私なんかでいいの?」
>綾小路「おまえじゃなきゃ駄目なんだ。よろしくお願いします。」
>佐倉「わ、私も好きです。よろしくお願いします。」
>
>おそらく成功した場合、幸せで楽しい学校生活が待っている。
>それからの日々は佐倉を中心に回り出し、心躍るイベントが盛り沢山だろう。
>池や須藤達からは羨ましがられ、ちょっとした心地良い嫉妬も受けるだろう。

Thanks user. This will be my guilty pleasure.

>Horikita gets manga spin-off and anime
>Kei gets LN
>Sakura gets Drama CD
It's something I guess?

twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/961173601884893184 Well seems that are going to do an Ichinose SS

Someone needs to ps this

So that's the SS she was supposed to get by winning the twitter poll last year?

Semen demon pose from Ecchinosex Hoenami

That is a newly SS of Honami.
Happy for Honamifags!
Once, Yamada was the number one popularity vote.
In celebration of popularity vote 1st place, the official twitter said the Honami SS will be released.
However, official Twitter forgot that promise.
Official Twitter finally realized that promise.

>Once, Yamada was the number one popularity vote.

Once, Honami was the number one popularity vote.

I will correct.

>Sakura gets Drama CD

Youkoso Drama CD -Special test that not known-

The Dorama CD has Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.
As for the Part3, I think so.
The Part 3 is the story of Ayanokoji and Sakura.

How can Sakura recover from this?

Kill Kushida.

best girl

This Is the SS? For what i read Is After the test of volumen 6

Honami is best Girl.

Don't know who she is, but she looks like a massive slut

There is another Girl, she is the slut in this.

>What will happen with Sakura?
She will become clinically depressed after Hasebe fucks her up emotionally

Posting again the Ichinose SS

It seems to be an SS that leads to this scene.

Yeah, that's the one user.

All my Work. I have made:
Suzune Horikita (note her on the right)
Kikyo Kushida
Airi Sakura
Haruka Hasebe
Kei Karuizawa
Honami Ichinose
Sae-Sensei-Chan

weeaboo.org/aa2/
Search for "youzitsu"

By what I could understand with my limited japanese, it seems so.

I'll be dumping the rest of Ibuki's One Misfortunate Day chapter's part 4 in a minute. Just finishing the last paragraph of it now. It's a huge chunk, and involves the fight between Kiyotaka and Ibuki. Then I'll continue translating part 5 and 6 and finish off Ibuki's chapter entirely.

I wonder if Kei will talk to Airi about this when the time comes.

Thanks TL user

I'm gonna give her the evil trait and make Sakura kill people

Then, Ibuki desperately walks around Keyaki Mall. She looks around to see if there is an isolated blind spot somewhere. But she won't find one easily. There are places inside the mall where students cannot approach to an extent, but there are surveillance cameras there. And besides, even if students aren't there, employees will inevitably be present.
But this would be the case even if we were to leave the mall. It would be a different story if we were behind a school building but as long as we cannot enter without our uniforms, that too, would be impossible.

It would be strange if we went out of our ways to change into our uniforms and meet up again, and if other students were to see us entering the school together, that in itself is already similar to a failure. I went along with her provocations in anticipation of that but as I thought, it was the right move.
"Let's give up already, shall we? In the first place, a blind spot in this school is---".
"Wait a minute".
She interrupts me. Perhaps she had thought of a good idea but she turned her eyes in a certain direction. What Ibuki was looking at was a door with glass windows fixed on it with the words 'Only Staff Permitted' written on them.

Conveniently enough, perhaps the staff inside was working, but he came out of there along with a flatcar. Wearing yellow aprons with the nameplate 'Kimura' written on them. And in a large font, the characters Keyaki Mall Pharmacy were printed on them. On the flatcar, there were three corrugated cardboards which looked like they contained goods. He was pushing that flatcar and heading towards the pharmacy inside the mall. In all likelihood, he were restocking their goods.
"Follow me".
"Oi that place is---".

(Continued. Part 4 of Ibuki's chapter of volume 7.5. Dumping the whole remaining part)

Thank for the great work TL user ! :)

As she called out to me like that, Ibuki placed her hand on the door. Opening the door, it looks like this is a warehouse where goods are stockpiled. There were no staff present, it was a dimly lit space with only minimal lighting turned on. Looking at the cardboard boxes, it seems candies and gauzes and the such were packed into them. As I thought, all goods belonging to the pharmacy. The heater is not working and it's slightly chilly.
"If it's here, no one will see us. Am I wrong?".
Indeed, in a place like this meant for exclusive use by the staff, there are no surveillance cameras installed. However, isn't this usually a place that should have been locked.

I can hardly imagine a place like this would normally be left wide open. So this could mean an employee had coincidentally forgotten to lock this place? Or it could be that they expected to be back in no time and so left without bothering to lock it. No matter which one it is, staying too long in a place like this would only lead to trouble. The very fact that a student would be here is nothing but unnatural. If we're discovered, there's no avoiding a scolding.
"It's not a big deal, right? Just say we came in here by mistake and that'll be the end of it. It'll be a different story if we steal something but luckily we don't have any bags we could hide anything in either, we're completely empty-handed".
Certainly we'll be able to make an excuse but.......it seems Ibuki's desire to settle this no matter what is rather strong.

It means she's more or less willing to take risks. Even if she understands the result already, 'perhaps', that feeling absolutely won't vanish.
"It's not much but in such a confined space, we can't fight, can we?".
This is not much different from the dormitory room I had initially thought of.
"I don't really mind though?"
As long as it fulfills the condition of no one seeing us, it seems she has no intention of asking for any luxuries.

(Continued)

"Even if you say that.....if the staff from earlier come back immediately what'll you do?".
And besides, normally places like this are locked down to prevent people from wandering in. There aren't much chances of the goods being stolen, but the probability of that happening isn't zero.

Perhaps they didn't lock it down since they were intending on coming back here afterwards, or perhaps they had simply forgotten. Either way, there's no way no one would drop by for a long time.
"If we finish this before then, it's fine right?".
Not even listening to my opinion, such optimism.
As I desperately tried to propose a change of location, with a resounding 'Gashan' sound, I could hear it being locked.

"It seems there's a possibility of this heading in a bad direction, it seems like they forgot to lock this place down and came back to do that".
"There's no need to panic really".
"Look".
I urged Ibuki to look at the doorknob. Ibuki then dubiously looks at the doorknob too.
"......hey. How come there's no way to open the key?".
"For a glass window fixed door like this one, there are cases where there is no thumb turn on the interior. A thumb turn is, by the way, the way to open the key as you put it".

It is for crime prevention purposes that a thumb turn was not installed. Because if one smashes the glass, they can simply insert their hand through it and use the thumb turn on the interior to unlock the door.
"In other words, we can't get out?".
"That would be the case".
"What's with that? Every time I get involved with you, does it mean I'll end up trapped in a locked room? Ahh mou, remembering the elevator is only making me feel more nauseous".

"This time I'm completely unrelated. Isn't it because you entered this place?".
"Huh? Are you saying it's my fault?".

(Continued)

haha, nice Idea!

No, really, there's nowhere else for the responsibility to go but to Ibuki. Before it was the midsummer elevator, now it's midwinter. Strange things like this also happen.
"But even so, the circumstances are different compared to the time with the elevator. The composition of the glass seems to be nothing out of the ordinary, so in the worst case scenario, it's a simple enough matter to simply smash it".

"So that means in the worst case, we can still get out?".
"However, it would mean a third party would definitely end up knowing about it".
The fact that we had entered the warehouse would certainly end up being discovered.
"......fine. I'll just have you change your way of thinking and go with a positive outlook".
"I have a bad feeling about this though".
"That feeling is accurate. I've confirmed that if it's here, there'll be no one to get in our way".

As Ibuki looked back towards me, she took a fighting stance.
"I'll let you decide the rules. Until the opponent acknowledges their loss? Until they lose consciousness?".
This situation in which there is no escape, it seems Ibuki is intent on using it to her advantage. In a situation like this, even if I wanted to escape, that would not be possible.
"Then when the opponent declares they give up, that'd be their loss".
"......hold on. On second thought, I'll decide the rules".
"Oi".

"If we go with those rules, then before we even start fighting, you'll just acknowledge your loss won't you?".
Correct.
"That's why, whether I think it's a win or a loss. Until black and white are clearly decided we'll continue with this fight".
What an overbearing and unreasonable thing to say.
"I got it. I don't mind going along with that proposal of yours. However, since you're going around making up conditions, I'll have you agree to my one condition as well".
"What?".

(Continued)

Other Girls are in Work!

"Once we've settled this, you are forbidden to challenge me ever again. Is that clear? Of course, if it's a legitimate fight in an exam set by the school, then I have no right to forbid you from that but at the very least, for a personal fight like this, I'll have you make this the last one".
".....in the first place I was intending on settling it all here".
It seems she has no complaints with that, as Ibuki slightly nodded and accepted it. If that's decided then all I can do is throw my switch on as well. From the rooftop incident to this, the continuation of this hand-to-hand combat was outside my expectations but it can't be helped.
On the contrary, the real problem lies after I have defeated Ibuki.

Let's end this quickly without dragging it out.
"You really are an annoying guy. You're prioritizing thoughts about getting out of here".
"The location matters after all, if they find out we've entered the warehouse it'll become a problem too".
The excuse that 'we entered by mistake' will not have a strong effect unless we contact them immediately. The fact that we entered the warehouse while the delivery of goods is taking a long time, is a heavy one.
Regardless of whether she had realized my feelings or not, Ibuki continued to kick away at me while being on her guard.

As I expected, her footwork is the core. It's not an easy task to continue dodging in this small warehouse. And on top of that, I'd like to avoid damaging the piled up cardboards too if possible. I also have my various expenses, and since I'm borrowing 'a sizable amount of private points' to Karuizawa as well, I'd like to avoid pointless expenditures.
However, I doubt a little counterattack here will be enough to break Ibuki's spirit. In a fight she's betting her pride on, she won't easily give up. But even if I knocked her unconscious, this would still be the case. Ibuki would still obstinately refuse to acknowledge her defeat.

(Continued)

Tl user can you translate about Ike and Shinohara scene.

A rule where the person in question would decide victory or defeat, a troublesome fight got forced onto me.

In order to win, I have to attack but I cannot afford to simply beat her down. If this were a fight to the death, I won't show any mercy either but this is just an unrelated fight without any benefits for me. Whether it be on her face or on her abdomen, I don't want to clumsily leave behind any scars and blotches on her. And if that is the case, then the number of techniques I can use on her will inevitably be limited. To force her to acknowledge her loss yet not injure her. A method to make both of those happen.
Of course, it's not like both of them are assured but.....I avoided Ibuki's kick with the bare minimum movement required. It's not my dominant hand, but I used my left hand.

Pan! And with a dry sound like that, I used my palm to smack Ibuki's forehead. A technique that utilizes the hard part on the base of one's palm to strike the opponent. It is possible to have the damage caused by it permeate into the interior of the target. Accompanied by an intense sound and pain, Ibuki collapsed backwards as though she were blown away.
"Ha-------".
The opponent, who had gotten hammered by that attack, without even knowing what hit her, had her consciousness shaken by the pain and the panic. If I had hit her with even a bit more force, she probably would have lost consciousness.

Recklessly, Ibuki poured everything she had into defeating the enemy in front of her. Even if it's easy for me to exterminate her consciousness, it's not so easy to exterminate her feelings.
".....are you telling me you didn't even need to take this seriously?".
Resisting her swaying field of vision, Ibuki holds her forehead in her hands while glaring at me.
"If you're also an experienced martial artist, then you should understand too".
"I do understand. I don't need something like that to be pointed out to me.....but, there are things I cannot accept".

(Continued)

Well the two are not close enough so we'll see.

That is, this fight with me in other words. Ibuki roared out words that didn't even sound like words and once again came kicking at me. The opening she gave me was by no means small, it was a kick that emphasized nothing but pure strength. It may be a one-hit surekill she's betting on, on top of understanding that she won't be hitting me through trickery.
Or could it be she's preparing for a counter through simultaneously hitting each other? Either way, I have no intention of letting her land that attack on me. I used my right hand to block Ibuki's kick and used my free left hand to grab Ibuki's throat.

"Gah.......!".
A state where she would no longer be able to breathe comfortably. As though she were struggling, Ibuki used both her hands to grasp my left hand. She digs in with her nails and resists desperately, but my left hand did not even budge.
"Make your decision, Ibuki. Do you want to stop here, or pointlessly continue? If you choose the latter, there's no future for you".
If she would be convinced by such simple words, we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

However, even so, in the end just one more time I decided to test Ibuki.
"Ryuuen showed it off. How about you, Ibuki? Do you have enough ability to show it off?".
"Guh!".
Ibuki glared at me with as much intensity as she had before. However---Ibuki's hands trembled and she slowy placed that hand on top of my left hand.
Ton, ton, ton. She weakly tapped me three times. From that gesture, and her closed eyes and the resigned look on her face I understand. I gently loosened my left hand and released Ibuki.

"Hah......hah. I didn't think you'd go easy on me just because I'm a woman, but you really showed me no mercy".
"You're not exactly an opponent I can go easy on, are you?".

(Continued)

And besides, if I had gone easy on her, Ibuki would have gone berserk even further. Well, it is true that I was barely trying in terms of using my abilities but that's another story.
The important thing is that I didn't look like I was holding back on her.

"Ahh mou. Why......?".
Even though she looked frustrated, it seems Ibuki had been allayed as she sat down in that spot.
"Fine. I just have to acknowledge it, right? It's your victory".
I don't even care about winning or losing but if Ibuki will be satisfied with that then I won't deny it. This reckless fight, too, had some meaning for the both of us.
"I've never seen someone as strong as you before, not even amongst adults. How did you even become this strong?".

"By practicing repeatedly every day. It's obvious for someone who understands martial arts, right?".
"Ahh, I see".
Having understood that I wasn't answering her seriously, Ibuki sighed as though she had given up.
"So? How did we get out from here now? I'm telling you to let me cooperate with you too".
"It's very simple".
From the school's site, I will call Keyaki Mall, or rather, the pharmacy inside it with my phone.

"Excuse me, is a clerk named Kimura-san there?.....yes, if he's there, please get him on the line if you wouldn't mind?".
Not long after, the clerk named Kimura answered the phone. I informed him of the fact that we were trapped in here.
"If it's like this, won't it become a problem?".
"That's right. There's no guarantee that we can through this without a penalty. To get this over with without making it a big deal, I'm going to have you act like a fool too, Ibuki".
Not too long after, the staff who had locked the door earlier, opened the door and entered. Then, upon spotting us in the warehouse, he proceeded to question us on why we entered and why we did not immediately contact them.

(Continued)

They never talk with each other?

"Sorry, I got ecstatic on my date with her and ended up searching for an isolated place. I didn't realize this place would be locked".
I used the fact that we were on the cusp of Christmas, and played the part of the idiotic couple who ended up getting over excited. Naturally, even as a lie, I won't make the statement that we are 'lovers' because if the staff decide to report this to their superiors, it may be interpreted as a fabrication. I simply avoided making a direct statement like that, and only acted to make them think that way.
"Right, Mio? You should apologize too".
"H-Huh? What're you---".

Ibuki immediately responded to having been called by her first name, but I used my stare to shut her up. It's this sort of situation, she should understand that any verbal slips here could end up hurting us. Of course, I have thought about the off-chance that she would betray me and have prepared accordingly for it. In the worst case scenario, I'll receive damage too but I'll make sure she suffers more damage. I've made preparations to push more than half the responsibility for this onto Ibuki. Because it's difficult for me to prove that it was Ibuki who willfully entered this room.
"......I'm sorry".
Even though she seemed dissatisfied, Ibuki lowered her head.

Going along with that flow, I informed them that we have not touched any of the items. The male staff repeatedly and strictly cautioned against it, but blame also lies in the fact that they had forgotten to lock the door, and so this time it ended with the decision for them to not report to their superiors. This is also the reason I did not call just about any random staff in the mall, but specifically the person in question who forgot to lock the door, because I was aiming for this. After he let us go after lecturing us, the clerk named Kimura locked the door and returned to his work.

"Somehow we got through this".

(Continued)

Ike Boy!

Do Satou please I need to give her love

".....you, in that one moment, you saw even the clerk's name?".
Even more than having her first name be called by me, she seems to be more interested in that.
"It wasn't intentional. It just happened to catch my eye".
"Ahh, I see".
Even though she was the one who asked me that, her response seems somewhat cold.

"In any case, I'll never get myself involved with you again. And with that, we'll come to an agreement".
"I'm thankful for that".
"But before that......just let me hear your opinion on one last thing".
"Opinion?".
"In order to ascend to Class A, one requires 20 million points individually, you know that right? In order for the whole class to do so, it'll be 800 million points. That ridiculous amount of private points, do you think it's possible to save that much up before graduation?".

"It's impossible. It's something everyone thinks about, yet gives up on in the end".
I replied to her immediately.
"I see. That's right, I guess".
"Is that the last thing you wanted to ask?".
"Yeah, it's over. See you".
Perhaps she had nothing more to say to me, but she shut up and walked off. And with this, I've cut off my connection to Ibuki, or I'd like to think that......but as long as we'll be together for 3 years, there will be a day where I would not be able to say this.

I had such a premonition.

(Now part 4 of Ibuki's chapter is complete. I'm going to translate part 5 of Ibuki's chapter of volume 7.5 now, this is the part with Ike and Shinohara)

Is Haruka best Girl?

Those stubborn digits. Ibuki and 50% can't connect so it 96 instead of 69.

Maybe Kei?

Started this backup after downloading all the cards any it hasn't been more than a week but Sakura and Kei are getting bullied and Hasebe befriended Sakura but then started hitting on me
what do I do?

Remember in the island arc when Sakura defending Kiyotaka from Kei's accusation on him being the panty thief and also mocks Sakura for liking him. The two aren't in good terms after that as of now.

She is the next on my List (even before you Asked!).

Whew! Now this is going to be fun

The age old question.

Good fanservice

Spoiler: it's hard to get your Dick In Suzune in the Game...

If Sakura knows how banter, she should mock leave some sarcasms for Karuizawa, but in the end I think she will just let out a tad high pitch voice frustratingly, asking Karuizawa to tell her everything with some long pauses.

how about Ibuki as well?
I want to help her study math

>Kei's accusation on him being the panty thief
Technically she was right. He ended up being a panty thief. Just not in the way she meant at the time. He ended up stealing her panties away anyways. Only this time, it was consensual.

She is the last on the List.

Wait, you can play it somehow

Even as her Boyfriend.

But she want to Talk all the Time with you!

Wait you can play it somehow ? What's with this helpying study

>Well, it is true that I was barely trying in terms of using my abilities but that's another story.
>"I've never seen someone as strong as you before, not even amongst adults. How did you even become this strong?".
>".....you, in that one moment, you saw even the clerk's name?".
I am fully erect. No, even more fully than that.
Kinugasa is doing a great job of teasing and hyping his abilities. It'd get stale quickly if he kept showing it off like Onii-sama. But when I see shit like this, just sprinkled every now and then, I can't fucking wait for the day he does something without holding back. And I can't wait to see the situation that forced him to do so.

I recognize that dyke!

TL user, you just keep making my day lately, huh? Here, have my favorite Kei

We need this to happen!

Kushida?

Chihiro. Speaking of her, I wonder if she will have any relevance in the future.

>I'm borrowing 'a sizable amount of private points' to Karuizawa as well, I'd like to avoid pointless expenditures.
>I'm borrowing 'a sizable amount of private points' from Karuizawa as well, I'd like to avoid pointless expenditures.

He has much less points than Karuizawa so he is borrowing from her, not to her.

This is the BEST thing about this LN in my personal opinion. The way Kinugasa teases MC's abilities without making it stale and too obvious like Onii-sama by repeatedly having him show off constantly. This way, we know he's strong as fuck, but never know just to what extent, and the way he subtly shows them off in his actions like Sherlock scanning the clerk's name in an instant, or beating Ibuki without leaving physical marks. Just goes to show just how fucking strong he is, but only giving us the tip so we're left wondering the true extent of that strength. I hope by the end of this, we get to see him go 100% and Kei orgasm in public.

Here are the weekly light novel rankings for January 22 - 28

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

*1. 44,710 44,710 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.7.5

>myanimelist.net/news/53914279

Regardless of which way the points went, do we know what for it is? I doubt it's just for living expenditures, 50% can live off of literally nothing probably

thanks so much

This one from the epilogue of 7.5 is also wrong:
"I'm just joking. Kiyotaka seems like the person who'd be in a bind over merely lending me points after all".

It's borrowing. He is borrowing points from her since he has little himself.

It's a game called Artificial Academy 2 where you play high school sandbox waifu simulator

Sorry, I was wrong, translation is right here.

>Do you have business with me?
You bet I do, Suzune.

Kei, Honami and Arisu are the top 3 girls.

Summary from the new Ichinose SS

It's in the middle of December. Ichinose is talking to Kanzaki about how the lost with only 2 points during Paper Shuffle to class A. They talk about D Class and how they would rise to C class soon. D class is nearing the other classes even though they lost all points during the first month. Kanzaki asks about their cooperation with Horikita. Ichinose says she wants to continue it for now. Kanzaki says he thinks D-class reminds him of their own class in their quick planning.
Ichinose knew Ayanokouji was quick when he and she ran to protect Sakura Airi and since she was in the track and field club earlier, she had confidence in her speed. She was surprised by his form and speed. Kanzaki leaves saying he has plans with other people. Ichinose thinks it's unusual for him to meet others. Shibata comes and they and Chihiro and Mako comes and they agree to a a little party. They meet Sakayanagi, Motohashi and Kamuro. After exchanging greetings Arisu wants to consult with Ichinose about something. They exchange contact addresses. The others from Class B wants her to be careful. Ichinose says she wants to talk to her anyway. If she can help, she will.

Last passage is: 'I can understand Shibata-kun's worries. But I don't know whether it's a lie or not unless I talk to her. If she really is in trouble I want to help her. I will always do my very best to answer the calls of everyone else no matter who they are. Even if one day, I may end up getting strangled by it all.'

Kei likes to interrupt People.