this is just hilarious
look at his giant fucking head

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gdTOHWYVLM
youtube.com/watch?v=EQVElHsL2c4
youtube.com/watch?v=bZzHc3qmBio
youtube.com/watch?v=sZFJqLbdzZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You wouldn't be laughing if that nigga came after your ass.
Hippos are dangerous as fuck.

>shitting on hippos

do you even discovery channel?

Man, he will probably suck major ass power wise, but in real life hippos are like #1 dangerous animal to humans, are fucking indestructible, crush crocodiles like nothing, they are fkn scary man.

the head is so large because hippos have fangs that unfold out when they open their mouth and this allows them to snap anything they attack in two with a single crunch of their jaws.

so thats what killing bites is

Sir, I don't believe you've seen a hippo in action.

Are they still repeting this phrase every 5min?
I dropped it after 2 episodes

what are some animals with cool killing bites?

My man. Crocodile fear the Hippo.
In terms of casualty on humans, Hippos kill twice than crocodiles ever did on the Nile. And they are vegetarians

>youtube.com/watch?v=1gdTOHWYVLM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIT
Did the hippo actually knew that theres no point in saving an antelope there and simply ended its suffering?

>Hippo losing to a crocodile
Immersion broken.

Hippo got fed up with the Wild Dog's noises
Then he got fed up with the antelope on his swamp

That's what killing bites is

Don't question anything because that's what killing bites is.

Tasmanian tiger used to!

I am guessing the sponsor is the one that picks what animal DNA to use on the fighter. Imagine how he felt when he got the most stupid looking transformation/animal.

Well this hippo is half human but he might as well be half chicken.

>Are they still repeting this phrase every 5min?

well yeah, that's what killing bites is.

It bothers me that they are building the honey badger as this unbeatable animal.

She's not unbeatable though.

Hope someone like an octopus will beat her :^)

>It bothers me that they are building the honey badger as this unbeatable animal.
She is special. But we see her bleed, we see her maimed, and we see that she is rather stupid as a fighter. She is overpowered, but her stupidity means she can get herself into trouble.

What are the chances of either dino or megafauna DNA being brought into this?

Have you ever won a fight with a honey badger?

When do we see the anal stink pouch deployed?

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*

Ooh man, pheew, got any more?

The one animal that taste good raw, according to Japan. Such a brute would be literally eaten alive.

IF you consider this "hilarious" you should read arachnid, your sides will blow up to orbit and will never return.

This needs to happen dammit!!

Killing braps.

Hippos are fucking scary dude, sure they might look goofy but imagine one charging into you

I hope we will see how Shirou betrays Hitomi in Front of her and she falls into deep despair.

Then MC should Talk with her.

fund it

It's not as effective as an actual skunk.

God I wish that were me

I hope we will see how Shirou betrays Hitomi in Front of her and she falls into deep despair.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQVElHsL2c4
Just fuck my shit up.

Maybe hippo realized the dogs wouldn't leave the antelope so he threw it to them so they would go away.

hippos are extremely territorial
they don't care what species you are, if you are not a hippo they will kill you
whether you are harmless or not doesn't matter, hippos kill everything that moves

I was surprised when I saw the Hippo transformation. I was sure he would turn into a bear or something since his human form has those super hairy sideburns. But then we got an enemy bear character so I had no idea what he would turn into. Certainly didnt expect a hippo. But I look forward to his fight scene.

Inaba? More like InaBest.

Is it true that it's a flop?

That's what Killing Flops is

I mean, let's be honest this thing is pretty trashy. I love it for exactly that reason but I can't see it being much of a hit.

InnaButt.

They can also propell their shit off of their tail at ridiculous speeds - honey badger legitimately have a hardcore challenger for killing braps in hippo.

Well the manga translations were dead for a long time.

Fanart also was rare.

The anime literally saved this thing and it's amazing they got a studio that has improved on it.

i wish the after credit slice of life scenes with oshie were longer

Wouldnt call it a flop, but as that user said, it is trashy, the good kind of trashy, something like Fast and Furious or WWE, where you have everything (rock music, half naked girls, blood, fights) set up to boost your testosterone levels and enjoy it as much as you can.

If you are getting into it expecting some script writing masterpiece then you wont have a good time, but if your aim is to enjoy it with your buddies, some beer and steaks then its perfect (minus the fact that it is a chineese cartoon for children and you definitely shouldnt open up about this hobby of yours with general population)
The intermissions are also giving me some Twisted Metal type vibes, hot as hell.

Who would win in a fight? A hippoman or one Antonin Dvorak?

as long as it boosts manga sales and gets merchandise stuff sold it will be considered ok...

anime sales wise its currently way below 500 according to stalker point projection

>Show is called killing bites
>No contestants have died
The stakes for this really aren't high are they?

I wish it were edgier. Honestly so far it's pretty tame, the first episode was only when stuff like attempted rape and murder happened and nothing like that since.

some "pieces" die later...
but that chest slash so far had a 0/3 kd ratio

Nah, I'm fine with this, it's cheesy enough to be enjoyable without needing to try any harder. Death means nothing if you keep mashing the "kill character" button over and over again.

Needs more insects.

I want to cum in the bun.

shes cute as fuck

She's the cutest.

It's like weak/one shotted characters have this full transformation. Any other revelant/strong character will look like human with fangs and fur/scales.

Why did someone chose her of all people, to become a rabbit of all animals?
Did they just want a sex doll? Did they lose a bet?

Hippo-chan a cute

>It's like recurring characters are designed to look charming while jobbers look like jobbers
Kuma shock!

What animal is the sexual offender guy?

Cobra

>doesn't kill the dogs too
fucking pussy but yeah hippos are honorary dinos

I was hoping he'd be an obese wolverine.
Also doesn't being part bear disqualify that guy from sumo wrestling?

That's a deep reference.

>Why did someone chose her
Isn't becoming a hybrid voluntarily?

really? I was expecting him to be a spider monkey or some shit

I don't know about it's ratings, but I like it. It's better than most of the anime this season- too much cookie cutter shows and slice of life timewasters. While Killing Bites has it's campy side, it's tropes, etc, it's cookie cutter-ness is used to arrange everything in a easy to get on board way. This isn't Neon Genesis. It's more like Gyver without the conspiracy horror. This is something to relax to.

Spicy meme

What kind of fag would want this

Furries.

I wonder that to since rabbits are not really made for combat but rather running away from things really fast. Although her current position in the future arc makes more sense.

That is true although there is yet to be a skunk hybrid. I would imagine one of those would be really effective especially on are current female protagonist.

Even furries would want the female one to have tits and look more feminine (except maybe gay furries).

youtube.com/watch?v=bZzHc3qmBio
is this the killing bites?

Is there actually going to be a cage fight?

>In the U.S., Representative Robert F. Broussard of Louisiana introduced the "American Hippo bill" in 1910 to authorize the importation and release of hippopotamus into the bayous of Louisiana.
>. . .
>Former President Theodore Roosevelt backed the plan, as did the U.S. Department of Agriculture, The Washington Post, and The New York Times which praised the taste of hippopotamus as "lake cow bacon". The "American Hippo Bill" fell just short of being passed.
We were so close to hippo bacon. Write your congressmen now!

no, this is killing bites:
youtube.com/watch?v=sZFJqLbdzZ0

Except for the birds that feed from their mouths.

ok Sup Forums is she her own worst enemy?

piss off

She is the worst enemy of MY DICK

no

i guess the NFL doesn't like killing bites

Only in the manga.

woah

Don't forget shown they can destroy lion herds

That's true, I just think about how animal people killing each other could be done in spectacular fashions.

I would actually prefer it if the men took on animal features like the women. That tiger guy does.

Careful, she'll kill you.

No, Shiro is. When Shiro finally betrays her/casts her aside for a new genetic freak, she will be completely broken and probably become a feral loner.

Hippos are fucking brutal. They have enough jaw strength to crush a crocodile with ease. They're also really aggressive too.

I dont mind as long as its death by getting crushed between those juicy tights.
Seriously, look at those hips, is there a fatter ass in anime?