Ryuuou no Oshigoto

Grade schoolers are the best!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T73q9LpQDXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself.

Loli king doujins with his loli harem when?

Preferably by Akazawa Red or Rotary Engine.

>I have to admit that Ryou as a maid is really pretty. She’s the Archangel. Beautiful. The maid outfit beautifully accents Ryou’s slender, model level body and unique style. I can almost see her panties too.
>Then again, Machi’s bunny girl is eye-popping, just like a gravure idol ...... Especially her boobs! Those boobs!!
>“Okay ...... Um .......................................... that one.”
>In the end, I chose——the bunny.
>“Yaaay! I’m elated! Love you, Ryuo.”
>“...... Tsk.”
>The bunny girl hops up and down with glee while the maid angrily snaps her tongue. But this worked out well. How could it not, what with all the jiggling going on with each hop
Ginko and pedos BTFO

ye but these characters arent featured in the anime

I wanna pick up ai

>Austistic pedo in denial.

Char-chan the cute onaho

I wanna insert mah painis inside her vegene

Ginko is better.

Friendly reminder that our Queen is finally getting her much deserved screen time with an episode dedicated to her.

Dumb ginkoposter.

Has she finally snapped?

Dedicated to cake you mean. Shitko doesn't have any episodes this season thankfully.

I wish she would snap my neck.

Ai has a long and harsh road ahead of her. Even when she grows up, she might not have boobs. Red Ai will probably grow the opposite way of Blue Ai.

When discussing Ai's rivals for the dragon dick her mother named Machi as the most dangerous.

Why do they have to make loli look so sexy?

I assume that's because Machi is the most likely to forcefully take Ryuuou. Ai's job really is to protect him until she grows of age and wins due to her time conditions.

But blue Ai already has budding tits and red Ai is completely perflat.

Reminder that Red Ai is a homewrecker bitch.

I hope none of you skip the ED, since that would be considered an affront to Our Highness.
You don't want to insult the Queen, right?

Ginko a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=T73q9LpQDXw
Reminder that Loli King is getting stepped on by his JS harem next episode and Ginko is still shit

Dere Ginko when

She said she has sensed something like an obsession coming from her. And Yaichi who thought they are talking about shogi confirms that describing her play style as very solid, brutal and not leaving even a single chance to an enemy and her having the worst affinity with Ai who prefers open offensive exchange.

Stop ginkoposting.

I'd fuck Ginko desu

Ew, that's gross user.

Disgusting.

She might be a HUGE FUCKING BITCH but she still looks cute, don't be like that. Just beat her up until she's close to death or something first if you must.

I want to fuck queen Ginko so much bros

Ok, I'll give that.

I'd rather she fucked me instead.

So yeah, rape the loli king. Very different from Ai who shows off her superiority.

When she gets the Dragon King D.

So never.

Pretty much.

Loli is trash, little boys with long hair. kys gay pedos

Loli King is going to lose his virginity next episode.

Brief glimpse of her this episode, right up to the point he mentioned another girl.

Taser till she wets herself, then while she's twitching in shame, vitamin D injection.

My heart says blue ai
But my dick says red ai

Speaking of that scene, they didn't show her picking up the phone immediately, indicating that she actually had been staring at her phone for hours waiting for Yaichi to call her. That was a pretty cute detail.

Why is Machi hag winning? This is supposed to be a loli series.

Is there one of those character profiles for Ginko-sama?
I want to know more about her.
Ginko is the absolute cutest!

Looking at it, if Ginko had boobs she'd win easily. But she has no boobs and thus doesn't attract his attention despite her beauty. Poor girl.

What?
That's one of Ginko-sama's outstanding qualities.
Her perfectly flat chest is a miracle of the universe.

Ginko's flat chest is beautiful

Hello.

But DFC is perfection.

Not saying flat is bad. It's just that the Ryuuou is a tits man. The girl he has a crush on is like 90+ bust, the girl that he picks for outfits is picked due to boobs, and when he sees another interesting girl, it's because of boobs. Ginko's biggest obstacle is her lack of tits.

Ginko is a slut

think logically, the girl is the one at fault

It's true that Yaichi likes tits and stuff. He also keeps reminding people and readers that he isn't a lolicon. But this could be some sort of denial, which is a pretty common trope in anime and LN where said MC eventually falls in love with the DFC heroine or loli heroine anyways.

Char's cunny is mine.

Ginko is perfect.

Ginko a shit.

Ai and Ginko are perfect.

Char is perfect.

Does Ginko beat down Red Ai as well?

Ginko a shit.

They never played so far but Ai will beat her when she wins the Mynavi tournament because Ginko is poop.

Absolutely. I love sex with elementary school girls. Before their growth spurt, they can bounce up and down on your dick on their feet. They are also so much easier to manipulate both physically in bed and mentally.

Elementary schoolers are the best.

Calling the cops on this thread.

The lolicops?

Let's take turns impregnating Char!

That's the general point I was trying to convey, yes.

I am also a small penised guy, so as long as I use astroglide, I can pretty much do anyone down to 5 or 6 without harm.

NO!

Its a myth virgins girls have hymens. They usually break them fiddling with them when your young or riding a bike/gymnastics.

There was once this cute 4th grader and we fucked at the Rotary center and she was a virgin but no hymen.

>that last sentence
No pedo, hopefully.

Pedo is babies and toddlers and I don't do that shit no more.

I see LRD is busy still. But at least his autism has decreased somewhat.