Called darling in the franxx

>called darling in the franxx
>darling doesn't get in the franxx until halfway through the season

>darling gets in the franxx in the first, second and fourth episode
Umm sweetie?

I hate to break it to you but darling got in the franxx in the first episode

Darling~

If I cover my dick in honey, would she lick it off?

No, she'd bite it off and eat it.

That's ok too.

Is that what maneaters do casually?

>4/24 = halfway through the season

Yes, the human male penis is very nutritious. Unlike succubi though, who follow a more sustainable regimen of only succ, the maneaters devour the entire penis. It is important to know the difference.

idk what this difference is tho, so just don't get your dick succ by (horned) women.

He'd be wrong even if he meant just this season too.

There are better ways to start a thread, senpai.

You mean, 1/24.

STOP FUCKING SWEETIEPOSTING

> episode 5 is half of 24

>5
He was in the Franxx last episode already m8

>5 is half of 24
>24/2= 12

I really like Trigger's animation, but this looks like total Shit. Can I stomach the story to enjoy the visuals?

No get out

>Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
>She doesn't become a magical girl until last episode

>12/2=6
>6/2=3
It took 6 OVAs or 3 specials for him to get into the Franxx

Trigger animated last episode, which was the worst in animation so far.

Sweetieposters maintain my chubby erection. Know that every time I read 'sweetie' I knock one off with the image of you (the sweetie poster) gulping down my fetid yellow cuttlefish/asparagus infused load. Keep up the good work.

>called working
>nobody works

>called bleach
>no one uses bleach

>hunter x hunter
>it's not about gay woodland hunters

the background uses bleach.
still pretty closet

it's called bleach, cause they are bleaching souls

Which FranXX is cutest and why is it Genista

How lewd is it going to be when the plantations kiss?

Imagine if Miku was a shortstack.

You mean she isn't?

Almost as lewd as handholding.

>if

Strelizia!

The thing I don't like about Ichigo is that she wants to have her cake and eat it at the same time.

Like if she got Hiro, is she seriously going to dump Goro? Because it seems to me she just doesn't want Hiro's affections to be given to another girl.

That aside, we know from the VA interview Ichigo and 02 are going to have a brouhaha at some point in the future. I imagine Ichigo is going to flaunt the fact she kissed Hiro, albeit Hiro felt nothing beyond guilt for the affair. Do you think 02 would be hurt by the fact, or do you think she'd be nonchalant over the affair?

Not short enough.
Not stacked enough.

My favorite is when anons use "sweaty" instead.

She's close enough.

>Ichigo flaunts kissing Hiro to 02
>02 grabs Hiro and starts making out with him in front of Ichigo

>sweatyposting

t. Ichigo

Be happy that it's just shitposting.

On ANN, reddit, etc. the gays keep complaining that Darling is too heterosexual and isn't paying their community any attention blah blah blah. It's so retarded.

Sup Forums is by far the best place to discuss.

>Mitsuru with 02 manages to land a drop attack and a generic slash on a bunch of slow moving, cute, monsters
>Darling does flying aerials, literally flies, and eviscerates a gigantic klaxosaur

That's a pretty good stack, Too bad she's paired with the worst character and she's deluded herself.

She's not together with Goro as far as she's concerned. Goro isn't together with her as far as he's concerned either. She doesn't connect her feelings for Hiro with being Goro's partner, be cause she doesn't understand the relationship/sex implications of piloting, which we do. She probably doesn't really understand her own feelings for Hiro either, just that she wants to be with him. You're looking at her as if she were a "normal" person but all of them have been raised in an entirely controlled and highly restricted environment and don't understand shit.

>Do you think 02 would be hurt by the fact, or do you think she'd be nonchalant over the affair?
I don't think she'd much care. That happened at an early point when she didn't even know if Hiro did or didn't like her. By the time Ichigo gets to spilling the beans she should know full well how he feels both about her and about Ichigo.

>Too bad she's paired with the worst character and she's deluded herself.
fuck you Zorome and her were made for each other. They are easily the best couple that's not 02Hiro

>paired with the worst character
Are Mitsurufags still seething?

W-What if by "in the FranXX" they meant Dr. FRANXX?

Hiro really was pretty damn impressive, especially for his 1st/2nd fight.
>huge klaxosnake, probably like >500m long or some shit
>can't find core
>just ram through the entire fucking thing
>it actually works

I want to hold Goro!

When was the time i first saw this image? 14?

Well, everyone was proven wrong about Hiro not being able to pilot, not to mention he saved their asses along with 02; I'm sure everyone will apologize to him.

Darling was incredible again.

It was Ichigo's idea to pin it down, actually.

miku

Not that's miku.

This is the same movement as Hiro was always practicing in the training bot in your training sessions every day.

Well, Hiro was a prodigy, he always got the best marks in the tests too, not to mention that Hiro has been training hard every day.

Ichigo doesn't seem to know the importance of Kisses, so she wouldn't think of flaunting that at Zero two. Zero two would still make out with Hiro in front of her

Miku just asked for someone to stop it. Ichigo pinned it down then asked the others to pin it down too, then Ichigo and Ikune opened its mouth and then Ichigo asked for Hiro to come there.

I bet 02 is really happy to have somebody who can do shit rather than a battery which is kind of useless by the 3rd run anyway.

Yeah, but it looks like it was Hiro's idea to jump down it's throat. The others pinned it down but didn't know what exactly to do next.

>it's
I mean "its"

So doctor Franxx created the FranXX and the Klaxosuars and this entire universe is his fetish playground right?

What a visionary
What a Legend

NANA HAS A BIG BUTT

>That horn

Megaman failed to stop the madman in this timeline.

Kubo used bleach constantly, on all the lovingly detailed backgrounds his assistants drew. Then he licked their tears off.

>zerome
>worst
I expected better from you.

This annoys me so much. The show is obviously based around the qualities of both genders and how they interact, I wish they'd shut up.

>1517983671153.gif
>cutouts in the uniform where horns would be
>horns light up when connecting/disconnecting
Franxx related to Klaxosaurs confirmed.

Not if Ikuno has anything to say about it.

Yikes

Nya?

They can go watch Citrus and Shut the fuck up

I am sure 02 knows already so I doubt she will get hurt. If anything the ones at risk of getting hurt are Ichigo and Goro. The thing is that Goro thinks Ichigo sees them as brothers instead of you know romantically partners. I get the feeling there will a whole scene to clear that up tho.

We all want a threesome ending, I'm sure.

>They can go watch Citrus
user PLEASE THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS!

nah fuck Ichigo, remember how much of a selfish bitch she was in episode 2?

>even though its your only means of survival I don't want you riding with 02
Is she Hiro's mom? What gives her the right to say that shit?

All three Mikus doing a trio chara song when?

G-Goro is a b-bro.

Ichigo does not have feelings for Goro. Sucks for him, but it is what it is.

Dude, 02 kills all her partners. Ichigo was just looking out for her long time friend.

I don't think those are cutouts, they're something which generate the energy horns, i.e. physical horns couldn't pass through there.

She thought that riding with would literally kill him. Hiro had been allowed to stay without doing anything after all. Ichigo was more of a cunt in the dining room.

My dick does but that would be such a lame cop out

>My dick does
Search its feelings, you know it to be true.

That would ruin the themes we've been presented so far. The whole Jian thing would be meaningless.

Granted that she have a crush on him but I think all of the drama is mostly because she wants to keep Hiro alive.

>Ichigo already in the bargaining stage.
Fuck that.

>We

t. Ichigo, but 02 and Hiro are the best OTP, don't need some lamo third wheel just so your feelings aren't hurt

here is a lot to be said here. Hiro was the alpha of their pack. He named them. He’s basically big daddy. He also trains obsessively.

Now basically He was the pinnacle of their social order, he’s broken a girl already.

Enter Oni, a veteran, and a legend on top of that. She’s on top of the order automatically, but also an outsider. Making her position shaky. Including her is up to her finding a place in the tribe. Of course being Tip top she only wants prime partners. Of course she chooses Hiro, jumpskipping all the established positions. Old and busted tip top tries to reclaim the top but simply can’t handle the Hiro, he’s too big, too practiced, too disciplined, and has his own way of doing things.
Enter cockibastid, thinks he’s hot shit, “she devoured my heart mind soul, my everythang”

This leads me to believe she,Oni. is an insatiable submissive. Which is a difficult position to be in, because she’s got big holes, and big appetites. anyone less than will be put in cockibastid’s position.

Which leads us to the shmile. Oni finally gets to ride tha beast again, having had partners in common with ichigo, and it being publically known that ichigo is the most submissive partner in the group, Oni is a little jealous of ichigo in that she has an array of suitable partners. As it happens Hiro is a bridge too far for Ichigo. The smile conveys a big, I win. You see women hate social obscurity. Oni has simultaneously won: biggest dick in the group, baddest bitch of the group, and is the new top girl of the social order, by virtue of conquest. Its saying this is how you submit to a mastersword like Hiro.
Ichigo, having been the prime subject of this upheaval now knows her limits and her place in the pecking order, so the order is now stable again and as mother hen Ichigo is happy, but as an individual she has confronted serious limitations that were easily surmounted by Oni. Thus respect and deference to the differences Oni possesses.

>Zerome is worse than two characters who have no personality at all so far
Futoshi and Kokoro don't even have a thumbnail on the characters page of the wiki.
That pair has received basically no real characterization so far, Kokoro especially.
And "the fat one" isn't proper characterization, sorry sweetie.

Why does upset Strelitzia work miracles on my meat?

That's not something I would mind in general, but for DitF it would ruin the whole Jian metaphor and as things stand now I don't really see how having another girl alongside 02 would improve the outcome. The latter might still change depending on how other girls develop, though.

Why do the mecha do such stupid faces?
How pathetic is this show?

Why do you do such stupid faces?
How pathetic is your life?

how about you watch it first before being a dumbass?

I think that Hiro was really piloting Strelizia in episode 1, and she fainted getting unconscious after Strelizia gave the finishing blow. And this facto became even more evident after the episode 4, Where Hiro got quite exhausted and it seemed as if he was going to faint at any time after Strelizia gave the finishing blow.
Also, Stress caused by a high level of physical and emotional exhaustion after piloting a FranXX for the first time can also lead to memory loss.