What a qt

Is Virgin Soul worth watching?

bump

Not unless you want to feel angry and disappointed.

Any of you guys play the game or shadowverse?

Biggest disappointment of 2017, bar none.

Way to completely shit on S1.

This is what they get for hiring a female soap opera writer to write the show.

Watch the first 12-ish episodes of Virgin Soul, stop and come up with your fanfiction of what happens next, it's better this way.

This, while I missed Favaro, Nina was hilarious for those first few eps before the trainwreck began.
Also S2 has some godawful CGI

Compare to S1
>Better beginning
>Shit last half
>Ultimate shit ending

>Nina
>hilarious
>ever
No.

No, it's terrible. Which is a pity because it had potential to be really quite good.

Not him, but Nina was likeable and kinda cute in the first half.

Absolutely not. First half of Virgin Soul is okay but then it drops hard and ends in a trainwreck.

yes, it may be built around stupid and naive romance, but there're plenty of other things to enjoy.

I like more her semen demon mode, sadly there's no doujinshis of her.

Dont watch S2, it'll ruin the series for you despite the amazing start.

her pvc figure got dropped too...

Nina and Charioce were a mistake just like Cheatcraft

Yes, I liked it and can't see why it's so widely disliked, unless it's become the next big thing to dislike because of X or to fit in

It's pretty different from s1 though but I liked how the characters had lived on instead of just being season one 2.0

Just finished season 1, is Amira not coming back?

Only tumblr likes S2, despite it's about Hitler getting away with the holocaust

Why should she?

Cause she is qt and only reason besides Favaroo autism that i watched this show

>Is Virgin Soul worth watching?
No.

S3 side quest is finding some of this.

It's great. If you loved the first season you'll love the development of virgin soul. The main character is a very deep and complex man who is forced to decide morally questionable acts for the greater good that he definitely had to do in order to definitely and for sure save the world and not leave it open to being fucked over in the future.

9/11 would watch again

I stopped halfway of VS. So is there Luci at all? or is he confirmed dead?

So what was the point of the fucking ending in VS? Everything just reset with minor differences. Bahamut is still alive and Amira is still part of it, Favaro is seen going on some quest to apparently save his waifu just like the end of Genesis except this time he's more determined since he got a message from Amira, Kaisar is still "alive", Jeanne is scarred for life due to the sheer amount of shit that happened to her and fucked of to live in Heaven but she's still alive and so on and so forth.

Give it a shot if you like, from what I've seen, some people like it and some hate it.

Basically just hinges on how seriously you take the story.

Azazel-sama is based as fuck. I wish I could have more of him, even if it meant having a shit season like VS again.

Lucifer shows up again and predictably just sits around reading in his library for 3/4 of the series, then he bitchslaps Azazel and helps out in the final battle.

> Calling someone as pathetic as Azazel 'sama'

Left is what we got for VS, but right is what we should and could have gotten. Even Satou himself shit on VS in an interview saying that Cygames fucked him over and took away creative control from him.

s1 was good, s2 was mediocre

> the smug face of a man who got away with war crimes and slavery.

what an absolute legend, this show was great to go through if you didn't take it seriously IMO.

No. It's the worst sequel to an anime bar none.

Oh calm down, it wasn't THAT bad, there's definitely worse garbage out there than this.

No bully

Dropped it after the first episode. It made me realise that I didn't even like S1 that much to begin with, and this was a garbage bin on fire.

If you want to see all of the characters of season 1 destroyed in favor of a romance between notHitler and some genki retard that in the end amounts to nothing, then, yeah, it's great.

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but he IS pathetic, it's one of the main ((unintentional?)) comedic points of the whole series.

> that height difference

His comedic suffering was intentional in S1, but in S2 it wasn't. Which ironically made it funnier.

made for bullying

They realized how bad it was and decided it was better to set the story up to give up on all the Nina and Adolf Cheerios shit in favor of a real season 2 that ignores the events of Virgin Soul completely.

Director a fag for not going SoL adventure route with Nina, Azazel, Mugaro, Jeannu and the Bacchus gang

It's not canon, but you can watch it if you want.

The director was screwed by Cygames

Ok i watched 5 episodes of Virgin Soul and so far its good, except that i miss Amira. Why did you lie to me Sup Forums?

Most agree that the show falls apart around halfway through user, so you should probably reserve judgement until later.

A word of advice though, if you're here for Amira you're going to be disappointed, as well as that, if you want to enjoy the show to the end, you shouldn't really take it seriously as a continuation of Genesis. I could enjoy it as a mess, but not really as Bahamut.

Also s2 opening is good as s1 opening, didnt expect that.

Songs were equal in goodness but I think the second OP beats the first by having more actual animation, rather than just heaps of random landscape shots/CG/2 second long character clips.

Second OP for VS kinda sucks though.

I really liked VS. It might not have gone where I wanted, but it was a fun ride.

I feel you user, it was definitely a mess by the end but I thought it was entertaining enough regardless.

The director said something among the lines that he pushed for it to end it that way in case of a sequel. He also said he just wanted to make a Shingeki no Bahamut season 2, not whatever this mess was supposed to be. While a lot of people give shit to the new writer and rightfully so, it's Cygames you should be blaming. Though Virgin Soul ended up doing worse than Genesis, so any chances of a sequel are pretty low right now.

>Though Virgin Soul ended up doing worse than Genesis, so any chances of a sequel are pretty low right now.
Cygames is the one that funds it. The profit they made off of Genesis is nothing compared to how much money they make off of mobage, yet there still was a second season. It's all up to them, the sales don't really mean much.

They wanted female fans so it depends of how many women get into Bahamut thanks to VS

If they wanted female fans they should've made an Azazel/Lucifer anime only

Its in a bad state right now.