Are widows the only type of used goods that otaku tolerate in their anime and manga or is there no way for used goods...

Are widows the only type of used goods that otaku tolerate in their anime and manga or is there no way for used goods to ever be redeemable?

Does anyone even care about the opinion of people who see women as material goods?

Seeing how 99% of girls in anime are virgins I'd say the industry the otaku support cares about their opinion

You speak as if women are human.

Rape victims are fine too.

Nothing wrong with used goods if you increase their value again.

>Childhood friend's widowed mother

Fuck yeah

Thanks for that doujin user, it was a blast.

I don't know what's the problem with used goods in anime. I mean, I understand it irl since most of them are either bitches that drove their men away, or dumb enough to get knocked up and dumped and probably want revenge on a poor idiot cuck that would support her children, but anime characters are ussually better than that.

Nothing wrong with used goods as long as they're not sluts. People here like Cakes for instance when there's no doubt most would have a failed relationship in the past then just none at all.

Now let's talk about 2D single mothers.

This

I don't understand Japan's attitude to cakes. It makes sense here in the West because women get destroyed near the 30 mark, but Asian women tend to keep their looks a lot more. A big part of that is that they rode the cock carousel for most of their young years, while Japanese women are probably more conservative. A woman so shy that she went without a man (or with little men) until late in life has her charms.

why the fuck is the son so chill about this?

ultimate cuck

He wants a little brother, and no one better than his friend to be the father. Also he's fucking his friend mom in secret.

I dunno man, I'm thinking you have a rose-coloured view of Japanese women though the whole cake thing is outdated to use now. Now they're called New Years Udon once they hit 30,

Her son met a girl near his college and finds out later she's in her 30's. He's unsure about it all at first but then decides to move out and live with her.

widowed cakes are precious

>I don't understand Japan's attitude to cakes

The "Christmas Cake" concept is literally a Western meme. It originated in Japan as a joke, but it was never popular and was never some big deal. I literally don't think I've ever heard anyone use it or any variant of it.

Yet it's the default way to refer to anyone over 25 in Anime here in the West.

And then they fuck. The END.

>I'm thinking you have a rose-coloured view of Japanese women

I guess I might be wrong, but if they're big workaholics like the men it could be possible. Again, it's a country where school girls sell their panties to old men, so I'm not sure what to think.

Thanks for that user, that warmed my heart.

Here's one where a mother set her friend up with her son.

>see women as material goods
They're not?

You would like Ore x Yome.

I think this is an exaggeration. There are several non-virgin characters in anime and manga who are well received by fans. Take for example Bulma and Misato Katsuragi who have sex pretty frequently and are both still sex symbols of their respective franchises well past their teenage years and there are many other examples like them.

There are a few shut ins who take the virginity stuff way too seriously but for the majority it seems to be just a meme to make jokes.

Social pressure. Even if people doesn't really care it makes them curious.

(citation needed)

Not to mention a lot of milfs are well received, but that could come down to most otaku having oedipus complexs.

this guy makes me mad more than usagi drop, he guy is a freak

>literally child grooming
how is this okay?

But he's wholesome?