Chapter is out btw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guys
guys
GUYS

Please hear me

I don't know what's happening, this is fucking insane.

I'm Gabi, that famous war criminal that bombs the enemy by pretending to be a harmless civilian
It happened that the enemy attacked us and NOW people that happen to be my friends is death
They are BOMBING us

How this ended up happening?
I don't understand guys

keep severing the titan umbilical cord below the crystal

Eren did nothing wrong

Can't wait for Armin tactical nuke next chapter

Jean and Sasha became Chad and Stacy

BEST GIRL

what did she expect to do with that sword ?

She could just decide to form her titan around her crystal if they keep cutting it.

Eren already defeated her. She's only alive because Galliard saved her and Eren still has her rock so she's not safe yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

Godspeed Gabi-chan!

>declares war
>waaaaahhh why are they killing us
The absolute state of the Liberians

Take away her asspull powers.

>Jan
*Connie

They're just falling into a trap
It was Marley's plan to get annihilated
They predicted it, so they're fine

Flocke is /ourguy/

Why the fuck didn't she just aim her dozens upon dozens of spikes into Eren's nape instead of his body like a retarded

t. Eldian demons

Gabi is't on about what is just or wrong, she wants the same revenge the human race is craving right now, and may she have it till her fill

I'm surprised that he hasn't eaten her yet. Like, it ain't hard! Smash her crystal against the ground to fuck her up, then shove her in your mouth like a beefy boi!

Is Zeke acting because he didn't expect Pieck and Porco to escape? Pieck seems to suspect

Taiba-chan a cute.

She needs to immobilize him first. The first time she spiked him, he just broke the spike.

There's also nothing stopping him from outright crushing her crystal. Yet, he doesn't do it.

Icecream hair is best boy

Mikasa killing Eren at the end is pretty much confirmed now.

Is like how hair could absorb your soul

I'm glad the suffering continues

Eren shifted before war was declared. The words came out of Tybur's mouth as Eren was already destroying the building full of innocent people. But even if he waited a few seconds it still wouldn't count because it's unclear whether Billy could even legally declare war on behalf of Marley nevermind the rest of the world

How dare she defend her home, the bitch. Taking off her dress, worse than two holocausts.

t. Libercuck
The weak must fear the strong.

>asspull
but user that's just her powers, we see her fighting for the first time

It's possible but it would be a bit late to introduce a new final antagonist now, so if Zeke is planning to ally with Paradis there will be nothing that Marley can really do.

She took him by suprise and he didn't even react in time, he wouldn't have done shit to a spike pillar that rammed through his neck and bursted him out of his titan at that moment.

Why did her eyes shrink?

Sasha has the Female Titan.
The look Gabi gave her means she will be the one to kill her,and then eat her

>It's okay to mass murder civilians ever

>Eren finds out how the WHT works
Not only did he turn into sexy hobo but he even became smarter.

>Yes because the SL are the ones doing it!

HELLO I AM STRING CUTTER

Wait till Armin comes

>liberians
>civilians

>three cups tier smart.

>sexy
Landwhale pls

It just me or do Pieck and Eren look really similar.

By showing us the perspective of the Marleys they took out the drama and suspense of the ''outside'' faction.I feel like it would have been better if this arc was a flashback

I want Eren to cum inside me!

Yes, she should have just bent over and cheered as the SL massacred her people and home.

This.
>True Eldians
>Hestitate to kill innocent people and try to reduce damage despite realizing that Liberians hate them an their leaders declared war

>Liberians
>Muh all demons must be killed
>H-how I can be weaker than those demons?!

>not civilians

He's basically a weird Zen terrorist leader now. Like, last time it'd have take five chapters for him to figure out her weakness.

Eren did nothing wrong

>civilians

She summoned a tree spike. That's not really something you can easily push away. She needed to aim at the torso to ensure he wouldn't just juke his way out using his feet.

Yeah, he noticed the long string of flesh leading away from her body, what a genius.

Who cares?When the colonial empires ruled and enslaved the native people from the colonies were you on their side?

Why do people here hate Gabi?

Reminder that Isayama is using Flock instead of Armin because he doesn't want Armin to be hated by the SL

Genocide is fine so long as my favorite characters do it.

shes like a female eren

Genocide is fine

What's the next step of his master plan?

So why do you keep defending BRA?

Redditors butthurt that she doesn't suck SL cock.

They think they are on the Paradis team because the story followed Paradis early on. So they cheer for Paradis and hate its enemies.

Jean is the new Erwin in terms of handsomeness.

killing billions

Reddit migrates on spoiler and chapter days

neckbeards aren't chad

Keep the Titans occupied until Armin can jump down and nuke them. Eat everyone, then flee while wrecking as much havoc as possible.

Imagine we go back to the start of the ragetard's adventure and instead of wanting to wipe out mindless beasts he wanted to wipe out a group of people he has never even met.

Post yfw you see how mad the warriorcucks are

She's dumb, she's a soldier, she's supposed to understand people will die in war even if it's something bad regardless the side, but no, she thinks they are heroes and the other ones are devils, she's just stupid.

I am wondering if he wants to eat the shifter immediately or he is trying to get them all together in the same place to do something else. If Reiner is still alive, then Eren probably wants to do something else than just getting all the shifters inside him.

Remember that cheering for Marley is equivalent of cheering for the Japs in WW2, they attacked first and got what's coming to them

>Mikasa being a nagging moralfag
No wonder Eren likes Armin more.

Gabi is /ourgirl/

How did he become an Erenfag after shitting on him in ch. 90?

>Hestitate to kill innocent people
>Hestitate
There was no hestitition from Eren. Neither from Sasha, by the way, she was half way into reloading when Connie called her, and he likely didn't see Gabi. Meanwhile some of those "Malescum XD" have been rotting inside for killing wallists.

Eldia started it and then tried to run away to Paradis. You have it backwards.

But that's literally wrong. The manga spelled out that the Tyber family were the true leaders of Marley. Of course he can declare war.

Eren did exactly what he wanted and rid himself of emotion

>Can't hit scouting legion with massed rifles at all
>Can accurately hit them with massive fucking cannons
Really makes you think

Are you retarded?She's Marleyan,she doesn't give a fuck about people she didn't meet yet

>We killed over 200k of your population but how dare you kill less than 1k of ours!

Nope, after being served she seems to go numb for a solid amount of time, she only managed to regain her form thanks to eren being stopped.

All they need is a random solider to cut the cord, and eren to chomp down right away.

Eren in ch 90 was an irrational crybaby, he is now the coldbeast that Erwin was

I don't but I've started to dislike her because of how annoying the pedo is.

B-but they started it!

Because she's SL enemy and is in the right in wanting to kill them and fighting back.

>piercing every part of Eren's body except the fucking nape
sasuga maid-chan, you truly are a smart opponent

The dude's going to die due to titan AIDS anyways

I don't think she will be dumb enough to keep her body exposed again.

>falling for fake news
You really are retarded, anyways America was started by cast aways who wanted to live a free life of peace too

Why the fuck they need to turn on the lights? A flying titan is about to come or what?

What the fuck are you talking about.Eldians attacked 1000 years ago and when they started getting buttfucked they fucked off to an island.

>She's stupid for trying to defend her home.

>Neither from Sasha
Sasha was killing soldiers speedreader-kun and soldiers aren't innocents in war.