Citrus

Is Yuzu the best girl of this season?

Other urls found in this thread:

citrus-anime.com/news/08.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mei stop posting.

If by girl you mean a slut then yes she is.

Nice thighs

No, but she's up there.

Ayana Taketatsu being a raging Dyke is a miracle of the yuriverse

Any ideas for when the show's merch will actually be announced? It feels super late already.

Best waifu indeed. And horny as fuck.

Probably in March, March will be golden for Citrus, volume 9, end of the anime, and promotion from the author during a yuri convention, plus BD 1 incoming.
They could also wait for the release of Citrus anthology and arc 3 in the anime to begin the merch sell.

Jealous Mei.

>They could also wait for the release of Citrus anthology and arc 3 in the anime to begin the merch sell.
That could make sense. The BD bonus items make it clear that Matsuri will get a decent amount of merch, so introducing her character in the anime first would likely happen before advertising merch of her.

>ywn munch her carpet
Why live?

This Citrusfag who keeps creating threads all the time sure is sad af
He even shamelessly making, bumping, & replying to his own Citrus thread.

>15 / 5 / 11 / 3
>11

No, She and slut sister are worst girls, Fuck you.

Fun fact: Harumin's cellphone was a flip phone at the start of the manga and became a smart phone by volume 5. So in the manga, the sale she told Yuzu about came from her having a sales flyer hidden in her bra, instead of the sale app she had on her smart phone in the anime.

>slut sister
Who?

Understandable. The manga started 5 years ago after all.

It took only 5 years until smartphones became ubiquitous. That's nuts

Does Mei ever stop it with the manic-depression?

But Yuzu's phone was a smart phone in the manga from the start, so that never made much sense.

Maybe in a few weeks.

If you are true yuri fan you better check Marimite.

I believe they took a while longer to take off in Japan. Have in mind flip phones disappeared from the wester markets ages ago. For some reason they loved those things in Japan.

Yuzu was always a full time Gyaru, so it makes sense she'd have the latest cool thing to have.

>Marimite
>yuri

Haha nice fail man.
In the bonus, big yeah. In the manga, there are relapse, but volume 6 was great, volume 5 too and volume 8 before the last chapter for a more open Mei.

.......ohhhh so she was asking for it.

Last thread made me sad there will never be a Sasameki Koto x Citrus crossover, I want to see Yuzu cheering on Sumika and Ushio, as we all know she would.

It's mother of yuri

Has any yuri crossover between different authors even ever happened?

Sure, it's the precursor of yuri, but it isn't yuri. It's Class S.

All I know is when Sabouruta did art of the main girls in NTR (and desu, made them look better)

Where does the legacy of Strawberry Panic and Kannazuki fall, wasn't the later one of the few openly gay couples/non-bait in anime at the time?

But... Citrus copied Yoshino and touko.
too bad no Sei in Citrus.

>Strawberry Panic and Kannazuki fall
Those two were legit yuri.

>Yoshino and touko.
I don't remember they ever kissing.

Stopani is a send up of Marimite, and Kannazuki came out long after Ikuhara was rage quitting Sailor Moon over not enough lesbians.

She also made some crossover art to promote NTR anime announcement with Citrus.

>marimite invented drill hair

YUZUCHII

Mei/Sachiko too.

And Mitsuko has some Youko vibes too.
Yuzu is physically opposite to Yumi but as her she's bubbly, kind and makes all sort of funny faces. The inspiration is clear.

That's not even the same archetype.

Both important nonetheless though? At the very least, the fact that Kannazuki plays out with a hotblooded Shonen getting close to one of the girls and still losing her to another girl counts forsomething right? (I've always held Chikane and Himekoin higher regrdthan Kannazukiitself)

Sell the idea of this anime/manga to me and I might pick it up.

Who are the MC's and how are they related? What happens in the show?

>Gets on stage in front of entire school, both staff and students (including her new Grandfather)
>"Ay ay ay, which one of you rug munchers has been talking shit about my waifu Mei?"

What did Yuzu mean by this?

How can one girl be this alpha

Wait for when she'll slap Mei for being a jerk and will drive her ass to the airport with Harumin's bike through the entire city.

>Notice Mei gets hot and bothered when she breaths by the side of her head
>Just go to town and starts molesting her ear with her tongue on a packed train

She's either the most alpha anime lesbian I've ever seen, or the most retarded.

>And Mitsuko has some Youko vibes too.
Harumin will forever reject her.

alpha tard

Kannazuki was huge in its day, yes. A watershed moment for yuri fandom. Not just having a true, no-bullshit romance but, as you say, for the girl to get the girl and win out over a guy is something that has still never really happened again in anime. There's a reason this pose became an iconic and enduring yuri fanart meme.

I wonder if Glasses will end up being a parallel to that girl who was secretly jealous of Yoshino (Harumin) for being the one person that Rei (Mitsuko) cared about.

Yuuuuuzuuuuuu

Turns out she's just as horny as Mei.

I like Yuzu a whole lot more as a character but really, she's nowhere near as alpha as Shizuma from SP or hell, even Tomoe from Sasameki.

She's just horny, young, and naively reckless. Bless her heart.

>There's a reason this pose became an iconic and enduring yuri fanart meme.

Absolutely love the Miko Embrace, not only is it a wonderful piece of art by itself, I just love how happy Himeko looks there.

I miss Chikane and Himeko desu, feels sad that we've left them so far in the past.

If Yuzucchi is gay why Mei wouldn't?
I mean Mei still love her teacher right?

At least it's well-remembered. Unlike a certain other yuri show that I believe is one of the greatest masterpieces anime has ever produced, with yuri or without it, and yet it is unknown or all but forgotten, even by yuri fans.

Nope, she only loves Yuzu.

>inb4 some faggot says its not yuri because either the girls don't kiss romantically, or the characters aren't even female to being with

Yes.

Mei never loved the teacher, it was an arranged marriage ordered by her grandfather.

>Lie about crossing a line with Mei
>Think he sister who literally sleeps in the same bed as her won't ask her about it

How else did Drills think this was going to go?

I'll marry Yuzu, believe in me.

Season 2 when?

Himeko only knows they are step sisters, so she likely doesn't know that they share a room and a bed. Not to mention, Himeko has deluded herself into thinking that Mei doesn't really like Yuzu that much or that Yuzu is forcing herself on Mei against Mei's will.

In fact, Himeko didn't know Yuzu was Mei's step-sister until Mei told her when they meet in the street. The fact Yuzu is Aihara was never covered, as for the teacher who never linked Mei to Yuzu before the speech.
Probably because Aihara is a name that exists in the Academy not only with Mei.

Maybe she expected Yuzu to just collapse in despair like any one of the mild mannered ojousamas Himeko's grown up with.

She probably also hadn't considered Ume's master plan.

Whre's the proof of your theory?

The entire manga since chapter 2?

Himeko didn't know before that.

The fact that she shows what she thinks of his kiss by forcing an unwanted kiss on Yuzu. Then Yuzu calling the kiss with the teacher assault.

The news that they're step-sisters being secret is really jarring to me. It just doesn't seem plausible in the slightest that it isn't regular news by that point, even if Mei is secretive and Yuzu a social outcast within the school.

In the anime chapter 1 I think Mei liked the teacher when he kissed her.

post image if you are true.

>tfw Yuzu GET, but too weak to make it happen

It wasn't forced, she was happy,
someone post webm of the scene,

I want to go to Akihabara.
citrus-anime.com/news/08.php

Not in the manga. He was forcefully holding the top of her head down and she looked distressed.

You're replying to a very weak ESL troll.

Explain? I'll watch it if it's as good as you say but the second post has confused me.

Yep, Himeko and the teacher didn't know even though Yuzu was already presented as an Aihara.
Very strange that in the anime, Himeko is here during Yuzu's speech when she says she's the principal's granddaughter.
In the manga, Himeko isn't introduced here, so it's logical if Aihara is a more common name, but in the anime they kept Mei's revelation even though Himeko is supposed to have heard Yuzu was related to the grandfather.
Maybe she just assumed Yuzu was a cousin ... but it's the fact the anime changed Himeko introduction just make the scene in the street in episode 4 totally weird.

They need to kiss to be able to pilot their crafts, so out of necessity. Also, in this universe, all people are born female, but choose which sex they will end up as when they hit a certain age.

Yep. user should just hide post, troll with the teacher is irrelevant and weaker than my grandma.

Plenty of girls at the academy assumed Yuzu was lying about being related to the chairman just to get closer to Mei.

Simoun is excellent, but common shitposter complaints are the the girls only kiss to pilot their little ships not because they're in love which isn't true. Also the girls eventually have to chose if they want to become women or men, which people insist means it yuri for some reason. Only one slutty girl chooses to be a man.

What if i say i know better than you in anime?
If you want to talk about yuri you should watch older anime.

Yep, but Himeko saw Yuzu's ID : Aihara Yuzu, so it stays weird.

isn't yuri*

>hide

That works as an initial reaction, but it's pretty easy to just drop "No seriously look, we live in the same apartment and everything".

Same last name doesn't mean related. She could have just been using the same surname to try and claim a non-existent relation to Mei's family. They saw her as an opportunist.

Simoun came way, WAY ahead of its time.

That would have been far more topical and relevant now than then

Yuzu never seemed to put it together that she was being transferred to Aihara Academy, and her new family name was Aihara.