Bleach: what the fuck was his deal?

Being a shit character in a shittier manga.

Reminder that he did nothing wrong. The Shinigami are horrible and corrupt, he needs to start a peasant revolution in Rukongai.

Just gonna point out BraveSouls upped their holiday specials for the month. For some reason theyre fantasy rpg themed?

He was a good guy but he went about things the wrong way.

That game is still a thing? Have they added any Stern Ritter?

And to think that Rukia would lie about the quality of life in Rukongai to the souls she would konso, knowing from first hand experience that it's a shithole. What a cunt.

Beating the dead horse when the manga should've been finished.

no, just a handful of shinigami: werewolf Komamura, hat Byakuya, bankai Zaraki, adult Hitsugaya, shikai Yachiru, bankai Kyoraku, etc..

He could get those people who follow the new religion in the light novel to rally behind him. From the looks of it they want a new world order.

He was misguided, so once Ichigo killed -- I mean, saved him, he saw the error of his ways.

Did he though? It's made pretty clear in his brief appearance in the Final Arc that he still isn't very fond of Soul Society.

They can't until they got official VA

He was too dumb to understand that Soul Reapers are a legit military organization and can't really afford to have a temp abuse his powers for personal gain.

Why not? Jojo All-Star Battle and EoH used characters from parts that hadn't been animated yet, got their own VAs, and later the Anime replaced them.
The Thousand Year Blood War arc will never be animated anyway.

It's supposed to be S.Valentine themed, but they came up with his parallel world thing. I don't mind it, the character designs are on point. Not!FFIX Beatrix/Yoruichi and Harribel are fun as fuck to play.

Someone here plays the game? Drop your codes if you do. I need members for my guild too

But they betrayed him, his friends were killed and then he found out he was being spied on.

>[citation needed]

Well the being spied on part is in the manga during the Ginjo vs Ichigo fight when he brings up Ukitake. And the new novel says his Fullbring friends were killed by some shinigami assassin, that's why Ginjo started killing shinigami himself.

>And the new novel says his Fullbring friends were killed by some shinigami assassin, that's why Ginjo started killing shinigami himself.

Was this the MissStormCaller translation or reddit? I've only read part 1 and I don't remember any Ginjo backstory, but I could have been high

The tumblr one, it was either part 3 or 4 from the first CFYOW novel.

Then I was definitely high, carry on

>legit military organization
The same way that the Nazis or the Japanese Empire were a "legit military organization" that dabbled in genocide, war crimes and rampant oppression of the people under their thumb.

The novel needs to stop fucking around and tell me what the Soul King. That's all I care about.

>lets give away the conclusion at the beginning of the narrative!

How do I into literature?

Because I'm afraid I'm just going to get one or two paragraphs of a reveal when I had to go through double digit chapters of other stuff to get there.

Then wait for the novel to end. Personally I enjoy Narita's writing style and I like getting little insights into Bleach's lore.

Aren't the novels supposed to lead to Hisagi's bankai reveal?

I think Kubo only included Hisagi's claim of mastering Bankai as a tie-in to the novel; so it's likely but not exactly confirmed.

He's tied in the manga with Narita's writing before; the Kira reveal being the most obvious as the 13 Blades book came out well before that chapter was.