Overlord

This is the future, user. Trust me.
Claim defeating Ainz
Nazarik has fallen

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XRBha0cS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Victim a cute !

Bears are overrated. Anyone from /fit/ can defeat them by poking their eyes out with human weaponfingers.

>Anyone from /fit/
Nah, not even needed. People on Sup Forums can do it as well, as long as you are not a 300lbs guy living in your mom's basement.

Polar bears approve ch/a/llengers. They're short on food.

Based climb

I must be missing something because it sounds retarded in my ears to get into melee range of a bear. Poke their eyes out? Surely you'll have your arms bitted or ripped apart?

>Surely you'll have your arms bitted or ripped apart?
You won't if you successfully sneak to its back then bite it, choke it and gouge its eyes out. After all, in unarmored combat, teeth and fingers are humans' most deadly natural weapons.

this is your protagonist for the rest of the season, say something nice about him

Can he beats a level 100 bear player?

If Ainz is Papa Bones, Cocytus is the badass uncle, does that make Sebas badass grandfather?

> ***,204位/***,219位 ◎ (***,896 pt) [*,*13予約] 2018/04/25 Overlord S2 [Blu-ray]
SASUGA AINZ-SAMA

Surely you'll have your arms bitted or ripped apart?

What is it that makes Entoma so cute?

Does his human form include fingerweapons?

worst boy

the so-called gap moe effect.

She has a cute outer appearance, but under it she's a scary spider.

>t. Ulbert

What exactly can it do aside from die?

>Sense of Justice
>300
why does he serve Ainz and why hasn't he killed Demiurge?

One Chop Man soon

Big scary spider doesnt want to appear big and scary to people and does its best to appear cute

Its endearing and the image she presents is genuinely cute

>“Really now… Then, what were those beasts called again?”
>“Beasts...? Ah! The beasts of which you speak, Ainz-sama…”
>Demiurge paused briefly to think, and then continued:
>“They are two legged sheep from the Holy Kingdom. What do you think of the name Abelion Sheep?”
>Demiurge’s joyful tone puzzled Cocytus. Demiurge was fundamentally a good-tempered, possibly even compassionate person. However, that was only where his fellow creations of the Supreme Beings were concerned. He was extremely cruel to everyone else.
>One could glimpse shades of that cruelty under his good-humored facade. While his deeply-seated malice ought to have been directed at the aforementioned beasts, would he really refer to unintelligent creatures with such an attitude?
>Given Demiurge’s personality, something seemed off. However, now was not the time to inquire further.
>“I see… sheep, then.”
>Their master seemed amused, which in turn put a smile on Demiurge and Albedo’s faces.
>“While I think goats would be better… that name will do. Then, skin those sheep, by all means… Will excessive capture affect the local ecosystem?”
So do they really skin demihuman sheeps or humans? I'm confused.

Fuck off, retarded ESL.

Both.

Momon going back to his fallen kingdom to fight the vampires that destroyed it and reclaiming his rightful place as king when?

Idiot, don't you remember that the vampires fled here to escape momon?

Understand this you dick lover. I not ESL. I american citizen. I know English.

I remember Momon stated that he hunted the vampire to exact revenge on it for destroying his country.

t. touch me

what if Momon and Ainz are the same person?

AOE 1 year stun

Fuck off, /x/.

Touch Me create him and he have a high sense of justice. Without Touch Me, Ainz probably hung himself somewhere.

What if Momon is actually Ulbert?

>pastebin.com/XRBha0cS
>"N-no...nooo!" Renner wailed. She tried to look away, but one of the hoplites grabbed her head and turned it to the scene, and forced her eyes to watch Climb copulating with a demihuman.

This is canon.

Already proven true

>polar bear
No, you have to be peak human then you can beat a normal bear barehanded.
Around 6'5 and 350 pounds should do, martial arts knowledge would be good too.
A lv 16 fighter can beat a tiger barehanded so a IRL human can also beat a tiger and bear.

They're probably human

Victim despite being the lowest level Guardian has enough stats to give NWers some trouble. I wouldn't count it as a complete non-combatant.

Nah, they are just stupid animals.

Why is his name victim? A victim of what?

Neia is the new Arche, you can't change that.

So humans...

Welcome to Overlord, how kinky you want your pseudo-loli bitch?

to be fair, she acts exactly how a vampire loli programmed by Sup Forums would act

Can we talk about why Nigel self inserted in the translations? He also added a few characters which is quite weird.

This doesn't bode well for Nazarick.

NO, no no no no no no no.

/fit/izens are so afraid of cardio that they would run out of steam before their fingers were halfway to it's eyes. They also lift soley for aestethics, so they would likely not see the bear coming as they would be buisy miring themself in the reflection of the ice.

I hope Neia gets sent to the happy farm for a lifetime of torture and suffering.

Why is everyone making a big deal about something that was in for like 2 lines?

>lv100 bear
>off the charts HP, phy.atk, phy.def
>magic used for strengthening his body and for beam blasts, even higher if it's a elemental variant
>physical and magical damage under tier 6 does not affect it
>massive resistance to blunt and slashing
>skill to track an opponent for 3 days once locked on
>lots of aggro, striking and grappling skills
>great swimmer
Sebas gets destroyed.

Nah it'd be far more kinkier, I'm talking brazillian fart gimpsuit kinky

humans can track for days too

So realistically do you think the entirety of volume 6 will be animated? I think we'll only reach the small fight between Jabajew and Momon, the Pleiades fight probably won't be animated which is a shame.

she's ugly outside but very cute inside

Pretty sure we're going to get Entoma and Blue Rose considering the OP.

She's cute outside but ugly inside but cute inside her soul/heart

Literal tracking, the bear has the target pinpointed on a screen for 3 days.

Of course, that literally comes before the small Jabajew fight.

But that's wrong.

the Foxy Grandpa

Are you dumb or something?

Nigga I just read it. Can't fool me.

he's right, numbnuts
momon fights jabadadoo twice

Lupufag genocide when

I've got some questions for primaries.
Why Ainz didn't revive the group of adventurers killed by Clem? Especially Ninya. She could've been recruited into Nazarick or become Momon's 2nd companion.

What did Ainz do to Nigun and where is he? Why were BS guys so conveniently in the field outside of Gazef's cave? Where they in cahoots with those two iron adventurers that were fleeing to E-Rantel?

Never.
Ninya wasnt important and Ainz solves that by saving Truare.

>What did Ainz do to Nigun and where is he
After being taken prisoner by Ainz Ooal Gown, Nigun and the Sunlight Scripture were questioned, tortured and experimented under Demiurge's supervision. However, Nigun died in the process of being questioned

The idea was set in the first couple of chapters. Revealing openly he can resurrect the dead would have blew his cover as Momon. Furthermore, the others were undead and outside the possibility of being resurrected. There is also the complication that those being resurrected need a minimum level to come back to life. I assume Ninya didn't have that much.
He might have wanted to but there was too many reasons not to.

Since Seibas's fights literally ends with one punch I hope the rest of the budget goes to the Entoma fight.

Why would lv100 bear have HP, phy.atk and phy.def or any ability better than lv100 dragonoid?

He's a monk. Every part of his body is a weapon.

He's a victim of the system since his entire ability/purpose in life is to snackbar himself

>Why Ainz didn't revive the group of adventurers killed by Clem?
Because it's unethical to revive the dead. Humans' life is valuable because we only live once.
>What did Ainz do to Nigun and where is he?
He turned him into Overlord's translator.
>Why were BS guys so conveniently in the field outside of Gazef's cave?
Black Scripture? They were there to hunt some dragon. Have nothing to do with Gazef.
>Where they in cahoots with those two iron adventurers that were fleeing to E-Rantel?
No.

> unethical
Lakyus is making money out of ress spell.

People usually do unethical things to make money.

Not bodes well level: extreme.

Humanfinger weapons are broken, what was god thinking?

How else do you solve a Rubik's cube if not with highly trained fingers (among other things)?

Because dragonoids are shitty discount dragons, even ainz doesn't think sebas is good enough to guard him.

Even shitty discount dragons are still better than shitty bears.

Even tigers can kill a bear.

So Climb can kill a bear?

There was something incredibly sad in the way Lizardbro asked Ains to bring back his brother and friend. Anime that intentionally tries to twinge your heart didn't do this to me.

Renner can solve two at the same time while blindfolded.

But only when Climb is in the room.

Is Sebas that weak?

Renner is actually boy raised as a girl.

>willingly biting on bait

>not being able to 1v1 a bear
Disgraceful

>Renner (male)

cause your reading the rough draft instead of the finished one.

>Claim

heal my heart

Touch Me was a paladin, also Sebas and demiurge hate each other thanks to touch me and Ulbert also hating each other

Sebas is actually the youngest guardian. If you're into him your into /Ss/

What would Climb say?

If Sebas had dragonoid daugjters with Tsuare would he train them as maids or fighters?

Bears are slow and inflexable. If you got on its back it is game over.