One Piece

Chapter tomorrow hopefully.
Thoughts on Luffy getting another Gear 4th form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMk3q1IoDgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's going to look retarded like the other two forms. Your pic is unironically a good guess.

EL TOP GEAR : LA FURIOSA JU JACEN JAK

O MY HAKI LESSONS

RAYLEIGH ARGHHH SAVE ME MY HOMBRE

gomu gomu no: asshole black hole of flashbacks

>luffy vs Blackbeard
>Rayleigh flashback again
>insert off screen power up here
great writing

>So, this must be your famous awakening of the serpent god.
>God? Pssch ... mongrel. I am no god. I am ... A DEVIL!

O my different gear forms

ENGRANAJE CUARTO: HOMBRE SERPIENTE

I expect an asspull of the same level for Katakuri to counterbalance the shitty writing

Sperg-tastic post.

WTF Odachads I thought /ourguy/ was gonna pull through and then this bullshit happens, now hackposters are going to laugh at us

So only Luffy will have fights now?

>people are complaining about Luffy using his power in a new and interesting way
>think it's an asspull despite us knowing for years that Luffy made multiple versions of G4 for different situations
>can't understand that he's only now using Snakeman because this is the first time it's been the most appropriate option
>for all we know this could be his final version of G4 and he only has the three, but people are sperging out about imagined future forms
Do you even remember how to have fun

L-LET ME GO ALL OUT THIS ONCE, RAY-SENSEI

Keep calm and enjoy SaNa.

Gomu Gomu Nooooo: ENDLESS STAMINA OF GETTING POUNDED ON FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT BUT SOMEHOW STILL STANDING

Gomu gomu no: newfag mongrel spams the thread to derail it from the very beginning. Slit your wrists, cunt.

>fatefags

O MY RUNNING

Someone explain me this meme of using spanish for asspulls

But is this jutsu strong enough to defeat La Grande Madre?

Didn't you know? Luffy's body has the properties of both rubber and infinity stamina!

Katakuri has to stomp Luffy and then smuggle to safety out of respect. That's the only acceptable outcome for this fight.

Stop replying to yourself, maggot.

It's making fun of edgy spic theories and the accompanying fanart, started in Dragon Ball threads and it's kinda spread everywhere now.

check spanish OP youtube

So probably the basic Gear 4th specializes in CoA and Snake-man in CoO. Maybe there'll be a gear 4th form specializing in CoC in Wano or a later arc.

CoC is just there to show you are a badass and knock fodders out. Fuck off with that being somehow useful in combat.

Nice headcanon. Apparently all the physical effects of CoC weren't real? Retard.

And there will be a Rayeigh flashback of it when Luffy is fighting Kaido.

It came from Dragon Ball. Mexicans are fucking cringe and annoying in their obsession with Dragon Ball, and how impressed they are by the shittiest asspulls or fanfics about even shittier asspulls. Their asspulls never even attempt to make sense in-universe and focuses on the edgiest (weakest) aspects of the shows they like.
It's also a dirty monkey language, so their sound matches this animalistic behaviour. Fucking garbage people.
Not in spanish, but perfect example:
youtube.com/watch?v=yMk3q1IoDgU

It showed how even fodders can change a outcome in a fight last chapter. Luffy got a huge wound cause of flambe last chapters but if he had the strength to use CoC then he could've prevented it.

what was his name again

CoC also has a passive ability to make people want to be your underlings/followers

Hectic Hernandez

capitulo 1000 leaked

Spics are a mistake.

I'm the one with the headcanon? You retard, it has never been shown nor implied it does anything other than knock fodders out. So YOU fuck off with your headcanon.
I agree with that.
It's said to be a physical representation of someone's charisma/will.

>Kings Sacrificial Haki

spoiler pics when?

>Luffy vs. Blackbeard

They are standing and staring eachother for hours, then:
Zehahaha! I can see no future in which I could win. It must be fate. Congratulation Straw Hat!

snake dance. finally luffy will dodge katakuri

here

Peeved Pedro

Mexicans are a special kind of awful with this.

>spoilers already say we are getting a snake form.
>katakuri loses
Why I`m reading this shit?

shanks was holding back. he could have used more CoC

Fuck off Shanksfag. Doesn't mean there's an even better form of this shit which can be used to attack. This headcanon is dumb as fuck.

>katakuri loses
Last chapter was the signal that their fight would be over very soon. Japs love doing the climax of a story literally right before it ends, instead of in the middle of a story like the rest of the world does it.

I said that it has physical effects which you ignored, illiterate faggotron. I didn't say that it can be used even further in combat, but it's possible. You, on the other hand, say that it only makes you look cool. Slit your throat.

Oh sorry. It makes you look cool, knock fodders out AND surpeficially crack some wood. Happy? Still never going to be used for fighting high level opponent.

>vigor and drive

And that's why I replied with
>nice headcanon
Faggot. Read slower next time. Or choke on a glock and pull the trigger.

And? Just knock out fodders and then you can deal with real opponents.

Is Luffy Negro stronger than Kaido?

Si

Go back to mowing my lawn

negro = strong

Go back to sucking cocks like your crack-whore mother.

I'm pretty sure that's WB's DF in action

EL EMBRAGUE QUATRO
HOMBRE SERPIENTE

user.

Did Kaido just slap a pie in Luffy's face?

Can the spic autists please fuck off?

They are the Luffyfags

Sanji vs Snack
Ichiji vs Oven
Niji vs Brownie
Judge vs Raisin
Yonji vs Yuen

Oh, and Reiju vs Jorgand

go back

>Sanji getting Meme Monk‘s sloppy seconds

I‘d rather see him vs Oven or Daifuku while the Power Rangers take on Snack.

old Luffy

Luffy's new Gear 4 form looks amazing

Meme Monk was stronger than Luffy on Sabaody

What an awful thread

>t. El grando anus Rayleigh

>Forgive me Rayleigh-sama, but I'll have to go all out... just this once

Yo did I miss the spoilers?

>Still never going to be used for fighting high level opponent.
It already has.

Yes.

>barely any retarded shipping
>awful thread

i know this peace is for a short while but fuck off user

asura still remains the biggest asspull in the series

yeah its not like most fights between top tier dudes in the series could go for days

O MY FLASHBACK ASSPULL GEAR

BMP bounties
1,057,000,000 - Katakuri
932,000,000 - Smoothie
860,000,000 - Cracker
700,000,000 - Perospero
600,000,000 - Snack
(500,000,000 - Linlin as a kid)
429,000,000 - Tamago
330,000,000 - Pekoms
105,500,000 - Bobbin

Gear 4 has been around for a while, user.

>a former sweet commander weaker than fucking perospero

You're saying that like Peros-nii is a weakling or something.

he hit his head falling

Are we going to see luffy next week, or will oda skip to germa etc followed by break

That makes me wonder what the bounties of the other, so called monsters of the BMP crew are. People like Oven, Daifuku and Compote must be somewhere around the 500,000,000 range.

If the chapter end with Snakeman then Oda for sure will stick with Luffy

pedospedo is the oldest child of BM, he's got the seniority bonus

snack is worth more than luffy