Shingeki no Kyojin

This page was lame.
yonkouprod.com/reader/read/attack-on-titan/en/0/102/page/1

BEST GIRL

FLOCKE DID NOTHING WRONG

KILL RACE TRAITORS AND MARLEY SCUM!

Fucking hell I don’t care which girl you preferred, they all changed over the time skip, if Sasha is not your 1st pick now you’re a fagget. MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

Eren did nothing wrong

>Sasha will get killed by something Gabi does.

I'm fucking furious.

This page was great, this titan was looking invincible, and Eren literally just pulls out the plug .

Right there the biggest immediate treat to humanity was taken exposed, and everyone is like "oh fug"

AAAHHHHHHHH MIKASA ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

A reminder

>Monkey does nor says anything besides show up
This feels fishy, he knew of the trap and avoided it and it's possibly implied that he might have been the one to receive letters from Eren.

Eren wouldn't have spared her. This is what you get being a moral fag.

How many soliders got injured or killed not killing a child solider in some shit hole country.

I'm so happy.

Just jam the crystal in your mouth and crush it like a jawbreaker Eren.

>Gabi sees Sasha
>Try to throw a grenade to kill her
>Connie sees it from distance
>Jump over Sasha
>"Don't worry baby, everything will be ok"
>Thunder explosion
>Female Titan Connie saves Sasha from dying
>Splashes Gabi's guts to the wall with a slap

He did everything wrong, he fucked up so big he is going to send his memories to the past in an effort to avoid fucking up shit.

But you can't escape the rageturd.

>The main character constantly faces people who're stronger then him and it's a genuine challenge to defeat them

>this is a bad thing

It's way more interesting that the heroes needs help to win and can't just steam roll everything that challenges him.

Honestly I am tired of the mystery monkey man show. I don't care anymore what zekek is up to. The air of mystery has hung around so long that any reveal won't be as exciting.

Titan generator of power when?

Yes

Why would he do that? They must know that's how to break it via Annie.

RIP Best girl.

Pretty sure he said "kill them all"

I like how everyone was shitting themselves over the unconventional warfare 3D maneuver gear provided.

>Save Reiner after his useless ass got head exploded and captured
>Save Zeke after he got sliced and diced
>Save Galliard after his gung ho ass nearly got himself destroyed
>Save Maid by continuing to distract Eren so she can restart her power

>Physically unable to save Annie, ordered to abandon her
>Held back, ordered not to save Bert
She couldn't save all of them, but she pretty much just solidified herself as best girl and best Shifter. too bad she's about to get back stabbed

Eren was so pathetic getting hit shit wrecked when all he had to do was eat the fucking maid.

>AAAH ACKERMAN SAVE ME
And it all looked so promising for Eren until it was time to bring the rest of Paradis back into the story.

Have they upgraded their guns from the ones Kenny used?

My goodness, this chapter.

SOON

Which is surprising since Reiner and Zeke should be able to tell everyone about it.

This.

>this titan was looking invincible
More like this titan is looking more dead as the chapters pass by, it's a fucking miracle that it is still alive when it's fighting against fan favourites, and now that it has a very clear weakness, she is going to be food for either Eren or Zeke.

Pieck best girl. Tragically stuck with loser jobbers like porko, reiner, and zeke.

>implying he's not at home putting a baby inside Historia

They did but they probably kept that info classified and thus no ground troops were ever taught how to deal with that tech.

I just went back, and in every shot, isayama convienlt hides the back of WHT left foot.

And here I honestly thought he wouldn't be able to surprise me again 100 chapters and he's still got it.

Bertholt is still a German name not norwegian, if it was norwegian it would be Bertil

imagine monkey is BTFOing the manlet this time

Prediction:

Eren will project his hardening all over the WHT and lock her up to then eat the maid

Of course. When the rest of the SL enter the picture Eren has to be taken out of the equation so he doesn't steal their spotlight. He's probably incapacitated for the rest of the volume, like in the last arc.

>eldians are germans
>germans in ghettos
wut the fuck
seriously wut

Is it weird that I look at the SL squad as evil?I'm not scared of the SL getting fucked up

So as this manga in general.

I don't see how Paradis can stand up to the world given how most of their military knowledge was based around anti titan warfare in urban areas or forests until just a few years ago when they learned that humans were the real enemies.

Hanji is taking care of her four children

Upboat.

URIFAG

>pieck is going to get betrayed and eaten by zeke

It's ironic. she could save others from death but not herself.

>Mikasa save me!

Eren in these last two chapters.

Because they have millions of colossal titans maybe?

>Pieck went out of her way to save Zeke from manlet.

>"Jobber titan will BTFO the manlet mutant!!"

Said no one ever

well, Gabi did mention that most of what happened on the Island was classified. So maybe. Yet they really should have known. I wouldn't be tremendously surprised if Marley has their own secret unit that knows how to utilize those things (chances are no though)

>Armin bombs Liberio
>Only Zeke,Pieck and Porco is standing
>Reiner gets out of the rubble
>Reiner takes on the Colossal Titan since he is armored
>Pieck and Porco takes on the SC since they are the fastest
>Zeke takes on Manlet since he has his vendetta
>Manlet go full "REEEEEEEEEEE MUH PROMISE"
>Gets slaped mid air by Zeke
>SC shit themselfs

Waiting for this.

>Dammit just let me eat the maid!
>Ouch stop that, stop biting my nape!
>AUGH, HELP MIKASA SHE'S STABBING ME AGAIN, SAVE MEEEE!

>Why is this happening to me

Imagine a colossal titan that forms gigantic weapons and is covered with a full armor of the strongest metal on Earth that you can even control at distance

Are we reading the same manga? The antagonist regularly survive full on attacks from fan favorites.
In fact isayama killed off the most fan favorite character for a chance at zeke, and HES still alive.

If anything WHT still being alive despite the onslaught for eren is just par for the corse, eren just lost a second titan over this shit.
Again the heros get so close, and then something happens and they get put back ten steps, it's compelling stuff but they seriously need a break.

Um, hello.

>why were they killed
they couldn't smell what the Rock was cooking.

They can't really. Their population is too small compared to even one country in the real world like Marley. And they stole outdated Marley tech, they cant be on even ground in various tech fields. No idea how Isayama plans to get them out of that pickle. Become friends with enough other countries? Send the wall titans out?

Magath talked about some special division among the 30K.

>Saved Reiner
>Saved Zeke
>Saved Porco
>Would have saved Bert if Zeke didn't make her run away.

Why is she so perfect?

I want Eren to cum inside me!

And here comes the pedo.

>implying Queen Historia along with Minister of Technology and Weaponry Hange didn't developed newly tech beyong the industrial age using Eren's titan, tech stolen from the Marleyan ships and the fresh obtained crystalization power from the Female Titan now held by Connie Springer

Uuuh what the hell am I looking at?
We don’t use Gabi in portuguese, only as a diminutive to Gabriela

don't forget she did kinda save Maid too, if ever slightly

I was convinced several chapters ago that Eren was just going to eviscerate her as part of his GRIM REMINDER in some fashion, and that may still happen. Yet now I don't really want that for her.

>Eren 'ate' Annie
OH BABY

she is such a waifu bait character

Give me a good reason why Hanji isn’t there right NOW

Are you seriously putting Zeke on the same league as the asspull maid? She is ging to get killed in 2 chapters top, won't receive any more characterization other than "you did well billy" and her powers will probably be used to boost the "good guys" powers or to make Zeke even more of a threat. Now that Eren said he wants to eat her, only a fool would look at her and see anything else but a powerup.

well for the sake of Isayama not being a HACK writer for once they better use the 3DMG. Marley has had 4 years to reverse engineer them (couldn't be that hard, not an overly complex thing), and then properly learn how to use them. Especially with Reiner

Isayama's getting better at making them look their age. I juts want to see how he looks with a haircut.

She's preparing the armbomb

We get it Armin.

Because she is.

>Got sneaked by manlet hackman in their first fight
>Now is going head on against manlet knowing his capabilitys
You just know,now Zeke isn't messing around,literally.

Yes we do,seu fag.

Gabi will eat the WHT.

same reason why Armin isn't there right NOW: Unknown.

Calling it now

Titan curse stacks. If you eat two shifters you live twice as long, etc.

Monkey trouble only stands a chance in an wide open field, there are buildings and pillars everywhere for levi to climb. This is almost as bad as trying to fight levi in the giant forrest, he is in his element, with upgraded gear and thick ass swords, monkey trouble better join erens side now.

Just look at this monster, already perched on top a titan spike , it's his first time seeing this shit and he stands on it without a care in the world.

>Save Gabi and Falco from enemy soldiers
>Save Reiner by destroying the middle east's heavy artillery
>Save WHT from being eaten by Eren
Porco is best boy

Her womb won’t let her

Can anybody fucking tell me what the goddamn anime info was?

I used because it is a diminutive of gabriela

then Grisha wouldn't have had to immediately transfer himself to Eren. Hypothesis debunked already.

What's Porco's Coat? Italy/X?

This

He had to anyway because the fat guy ran away and remembered his face so would come back for him.

Even if they did, it's one thing to hear about it and one thing to effectively deal with it. You can't exactly go with the "cover the back of your neck and throw rocks at them" strategy Zeke did.

>implying manlet wont take out cart + panzer squad + porco + zeke and (in the anime version) the warhammer

French and italian.

No one cares about the maid, we care about the WHT, which can be passed down to any other character.
She's already survived 3 chapters, more like 5 including her very fist time on screen.

I'm just saying it's annoying that eren can never just get a clean win, there's always a dozen set backs.

>connie has hairs now
>nobody cares

I don't think that would have particularly stopped Grisha if Grisha had a couple extra years added to his AIDS countdown.

WHT is gassed and couldn’t do a complete transformation again. Eren is kind of in a good position. Mikasa just has to cut the cord and Eren can eat WHT

>Pieck laughts at him
>Shitmir successor
>worst titan
>literally cucked by fucking Reiner
>also cucked from his brother's memories by Shitmir
Pig boy is pathetic. Worst shifter ever

>Be Jobber Titan
>Stay on a OPEN FIELD with clear advantage against 3DMG
>Prepare an army of mindless titans to back you
>Fights on distance throwing rocks like a monkey throws shit on people on a zoo
>First opportunity that manlet has to actually get close to you, you get raped and need to be saved by the best girl
>Literally tells everyone you shat in your pants just by thinking about meeting the hackermans again
>Chapters later monkeyspergs still think you could singlehand the most op manlet on the show in the middle of a tight battlefield where your enemy has all the advantages possible

>EZalliancecucks getting BTFO so hard
>Zekeneckbeards in full damage control
I'm so happy guys. Thank you based Isayama.

i've seen a few people get unnecessarily angry at that fact.

gotta build up the odds, gotta make him look like he's struggling, that way at the final 1 on 1 at Titanmania he finally wins clean and it's a big deal.

It's so cool the fact that Zeke felt like a final boss in this panel,his impact shock waves and the characters focusing on him,but looking at it again it makes you notice that they may be there to get Zeke(like some anons said).I hope this turns out to be a reverse "RtS" and unmake that "Colossal" mistake.

>Implying Zeke didn't expected this
This seems too easy,Zeke may have something up his sleeves.

>Implying manlet's death isn't going to be the big "Oh shit we are fucked" for the SC in this chapter.

Monkeyhues, not even once.