Dragon Ball Super

GOKU ALWAYS WINS BABY!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JL7nXF6BoOk&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Autistic silence*

Say something nice about the Limit Breaker x Survivor.

So does anyone else actually like dragonball or is it just me

Their peak was during namek/frieza arc after that they both became a joke.

Both are better characters and fighters than Vegeta so they deserved their final 3 spot along with Jiren. Congratulations Goku, Frieza and Jiren for making it into the final 3.

Frieza is a faggot people like him because he's a manlet just like jobgeta it go into their power Fantasy

Only Jobgeta became a joke.

Your forgot to add goku and frieza.

Dragon Ball ended with Namek saga

You're trying too hard.

>Your
Jobgetafags confirmed to be spics

As it should be. Vegetaspics ETERNALLY btfo.

why not android saga

They had it coming for weeks. Now we can see the people who actually matter fight in the final 3.

Imagine a cheeky threeway between LSSJ Broly, BSSJ Kale, and USSJ Trunks. Someone's gonna prolapse and it's not Kale or Broly.

Cause that's when z started going down hill.

So now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that the only good parts of Super were the slice of life episodes right?

Keru is for fug.

Good to see all the jobbers are finally out of the tournament

Who would guess that the main character of his series would win in the end

S-she just wants to show me her lego collection right?

>B-but Goku can't win the tournament that's too predictable

People who say that forget that the entirety of Super was predictable as fuck, with many outdated 80s and 90s tropes.

I think the Cyborg/Cell saga should qualify because that's a real bookends for the series. If it ends with Namek, Goku dies a hero but with several plot threads unresolved.
If it ends with Cell, we get to see Goku come face to face with the consequences of his actions going all the way back to Dragon Ball when he indiscriminately destroyed the Red Ribbon Army, didn't bother to learn to understand human relationships, and leave Chi Chi and complete Gohan's arc (left unfinished with Namek) as well as Vegeta's and Krillin's.

All in all the end of Cell feels like a natural end for Dragon Ball. Buu's fanfiction from god and Super and GT is what happens when the cartoon rabbit who stepped in the poopy was allowed inside Toei's offices

Maybe afterwards.

It's like saying Naruto wouldn't be Hokage

>Dont kiero baby

People hoping for a twist were BTFO
Yeah, Goku's got a bad record when a series is actually on-going, but Goku has ALWAYS won the last battle in the shows.

Goku vs. Piccolo > Goku fucks up Piccolo, wins, Dragon Ball ends

Goku vs Kid Buu > Goku fucks up Kid Buu, Goku wins, Dragon Ball Z ends

Goku vs Omega Shenron > Goku fucks up Omega Shenron, Goku wins, Dragon Ball GT ends

Goku vs. Jiren > Goku fucks up Jiren, Goku wins, Dragon Ball Super ends

If anything, Goku winning a major battle like that is a sign that the show's ending and they can't cuck Goku out his own show

Press S to spit on grave

GREYED?

S-stop user, keru isn't for lewds!

We can only imagine what the battle could have been like.

Chad Warden, is that you?

That's not the entire series and franchise. But I'll take what I can get to begin with.

S

>isnt for lewds
>posts a pic of her reaching her 5th orgasm in 30 minutes
user, I..

SHUT UP YOU FAGGOT!

Thats no way of talking to people, young girl! POLOGIZE

i found this in my room what should i do?

he hasn't legit won a tournament since he beat piccolo

she's 13, for fuck's sake

>stage made of katchin
>everyone breaks it by sneezing
>you think that little rope is gonna do anything

I'm not sure why everyone is saying Vegeta didn't get his win. He did very well in this tournament and took down that loser Toppo. Honestly when it comes to monkeys Vegeta is definitely one of the strongest ones around.

The age of consent on planet Vegeta/Sadal is 8

Is she?

>Dragon Ball Super Episode 129: "Breakthrough the limit! Mastering Ultra Instinct!”

Just a reminder we will see this form in just a few weeks.

>that name

Wait one hour

Please don't hate on Gegege like this

I don't apologize to faggots.

What's that?

Rude.

One year away from legal age in some european countries.

If you dont apologize im about to creampie your dyke girlfriend so she leaves you forever

I SAID I DON'T APOLOGIZE TO FAGGOTS!

tfw no more universal shenanigans

It's her fetish, just play along.

>Mastered UI Goku and 100% True Golden Frieza vs. Full Power Jiren
Didn't see that coming.

frieza wont do shit

Lmao delusional

He is the only one without power up yet

You asked for it. Im taking your bitch, say goodbye

Not him but Frieza said he wasn't fucking with Jiren. People may be butthurt about it now but his strategy is smart especially right now. Goku and Jiren will likely wear each other down if time runs out. Then it will be U7 victory. Even if Jiren is close to ringing out Goku, Frieza will save Goku and manage to hide him within the last minute so they could survive and win.

No she isn't.

I want to lick her tummy.

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>that animation and artstyle

jesus christ, its like someone put a shadowy gloss all over dragon ball z.

>She’s 13
No she’s not. She has no canon age. She could be 65 for all you know, given saiyans don’t show signs of aging.

New Leaks out

I like some of the characters, including a few of the new ones.

The ToP is just so bad though.

But user, cabba is a faggot. He's for getting his boipussi smashed by vegeta.

CHADbba will not apologize to you either after he steals your girlriend.

S-SUGOII ! SUGOIII BAJITA

N-No. F-Frieza-sama yamero.

Goku almost always loses, so this is actually the unpredictable turn of events.

FAGbba is for vegeta and you're going to like it.

>NO CAULIFLA PLEASE USE LUBE THIS TIME I CANT TAKE IT WHOLE AGAIN

>bejita-sama can you be gentle this is my first ti-

What if everything was planned out to be Goku fighting Jiren with Ultra Instinct since the very beginning, but him not being the one defeating him or at the very least, not alone?

For some reason, I think there's more to Jiren than meets the eye and I think he might even have some resemblance to Frieza. I find it especially odd they're trying to hide Frieza so much as of lately, even though they made Frieza specifically call him a "monster" IIRC (feel free to correct me) and wants nothing to do with him. If even Frieza, who's already pretty much considered a cold-blooded monster due to his previous actions, calls Jiren a monster and doesn't even dare to approach him, then what does that make Jiren then? Why, of all characters, would they decide to bring Frieza, to this tournament of all things, if not for some reason, given his ill intents? I almost feel like there's going to be some sort of redemption thing, which might come even as unintended by Frieza himself, who could be facing Jiren for his very own reasons.

I want to smash cabba's boipussi no homo.

You spelled Vegeta wrong

Interestingly, not only is the training partners under Beerus and Whis, in the new Trunks timeline Trunks, actually Trunks but... interestingly enough.. for some reason... Trunks are Mai are the only beings that we know of in the DB multiverse to coexist next to their cross-timeline body doubles.

>this kind of shitposting is done by spics
Surprise surprise

Thank fucking god it wasn't Vegeta

Remember to dislike this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=JL7nXF6BoOk&app=desktop

>not golden perfected

>p-please be gentle sensei!

at least use highest graphics + 4k textures ffs...

Could you be any more pathetic?

nice headcanon

He's going beyond that.

I have those installed but I haven't gotten around to switching the skin textures yet. I gotta finish caulifla first.