Kuzuki>saber

Kuzuki>saber
Archer >kuzuki
Therefore....

This image is as much of a clusterfuck as Type-Moon franchises in general

of course he's the best

Kuzuki is shit without Medea's magic and the surprise factor

Isn’t Archer one of the biggest jobbers in the series? I thought he lost to literally everyone.

Why does he look so miserable? Is it because he is a manlet?

Why does Sup Forums keep forgetting that the only reason saber ends up losing half her fights in FSN is because MC has get backed into a corner?

That surprise factor is bullshit. You mean to say that his style of martial art is capable of tricking every martial artist?

So this... is the power... of rank A instinct...

whoa

hes still more than enough to defeat any of the other non-servants in the war without the waifubuffs

servants are naturally tougher, but thats a given

This is disgusting please delet this. And use a picture with a higher resolution.

His martial arts style really is that weird. I mean another guy from that assassination organization punches out a super golden wolf nature spirit that's 2000 years old. They're pretty bullshit. But the point of the Snake hit is that it's completely minmaxed for one fight only.

Kuzuki without buffs would get absolutely rekt by Rin or Shirou with projections.

Been too long since I read that scene, was it ever explained why Saber couldn't react?
If Instinct A is in the category of "Predicting the future", why couldn't Saber avoid at the last moment?

Kuzuki, without buffs can beat Kirei or Bazzet provided they haven't had the opportunity to figure out how habi works

> I mean another guy from that assassination organization punches out a super golden wolf nature spirit that's 2000 years old
Wait? Was his organization expanded in other works? I only recall his flashback in H/A but it didn't tell that much.

I only have a problem with it being towards effective towards all martial artists. If were designed to fool a specific subjection of martial arts then fine. But effective towards all marital arts is just dumb and makes the dude feel more like a twelve year old wrote him.

>1998 - Kara no Kyoukai
>2000 - Tsukihime
>2001 - Kagetsu Tohya
>2002 - Melty Blood
>2004 - Fate/stay night
>2005 - Fate/hollow ataraxia
>2006 - Fate/zero
>2010 - Fate/Extra
>2013 - Fate/Extra CCC
>2015 - Grand Order
>2016 - Fate/Extella
>2018 - Fate/Extra Last Encore

Rank them

Rin snipes him before he gets in range and Shirou stood his ground against buffed Kuzuki.

>"stood his ground"
he got wrecked, not as fast as rin or Saber, but he got recked

>rin snipes him
what was stopping her before? the buffs dont make him immune to ranged attacks, and yet she still got punched into a wall

Not sure if serious. She missed him because he was buffed. I have no energy on these autistic power level debates. Your argument has no weight.