My Hero Academia

What's gonna happen at the prom cultural festival?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0HbKyllTAfw
youtube.com/watch?v=rGguefhSq1Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ5gUX1vm8M
youtube.com/watch?v=oyadmqCgzwE
youtube.com/watch?v=mnvW1RUGGQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

villain of the week will crash the party and it'll be up to deku to save the day but he won't save the day because he's not allowed to git gud yet so it'll be endeavor who saves the day

JUUUUST ANNNNOOOOOOOOTTTHEEERRR
HERO

Boku no High School Musical, obviously. Vanessa is Jirou. Troy (?) is Kaminari. Everything is fine and spaghetti. But because this is shounen, Mr. Compress comes crashing in at the end and somebody close to All Might is gravely injured.
In the meantime Shinsou makes in most money by having a fortune booth which is really just a brainwashing booth. Deku is tricked again. Ojiro is pissed off about this turn of events. Upon hearing someone close to All Might got injured and Deku was getting played, Deku breaks down.

Best hero coming through
youtu.be/0HbKyllTAfw

>School festival which means Shinsou will show up.
Yes yes yes.

top cute

>Kaminari
>singing
He's either got the best voice or the absolute worst there is no inbetween

Best. And then he's going to tease the entire Bakusquad, who had gone through obligatory vocal auditions, because he's the only one who Jirou deemed as passable.

>Boku no High School Musical

Hori's such a westaboo I can see this happening. He even liked The Last Jedi

>Obligatory vocal auditions
>Meaning Bakugou had to do it too
Bakugou's a Disney princess

What if he just pretends to envy All Might because he realized years ago that beneath All Might's facade is a man too slow and weak to save everyone all by himself and that even though the world would be fucked without All Might, All Might is going to get old, get wounded and die eventually (sooner than he realized, turns out).
And all of the despair and the forced marriage and cranking out kids and pushing Todoroki isn't really to be the #1 hero vicariously through his son, it's that if he'd had more time and more cooperation from his wife and son he MIGHT have made at least one hero strong enough to fill the gap when All Might died and his quirk was lost (as Endeavor knows nothing about OfA, unless I missed something), and he knows even with Todoroki's genetic miracle quirk that he managed to cause he'll still never be as strong as All Might even with training, just a stronger version of Endeavor, and that just MIGHT save most of the people All Might could have and keep society from crumbling until Todoroki can breed yet stronger kids who can approach All Might's power, and more heroes realize the value of eugenics and breed strong forces of powerful quirk and good personalities from good strict upbringing who can preserve the peace and give humanity a shot at the future, and it was all fucking meaningless, all the pain and misunderstanding and loneliness and guilt and regret, because of OfA being what it is and because Todoroki will never be what Endeavor envisioned and won't continue the eugenics experiment and find a well-suited wife or three to breed for combo quirks, and will probably only avoid being picked off by mid-level villains because Deku happens to be there for him, which again Endeavor never could have predicted he would be.

Is Endeavor actually the most hardcore hero of all beyond just the highest number of incidents resolved?

I want Mirio to train with the Vigilantes gang.

Make it happen anons

>he liked TLJ
What the fuck really? When did he say that? I thought he had just done the poster.
>Bakugou is a Barbie princess
ftfy
This is Deku vs Bakugou 2 in musical form
youtube.com/watch?v=rGguefhSq1Q

And what if the lyric "can't you hear cries for help?!" is about how half of the assholes of the in-between generation he belongs to only seem to obsess over the image and PR part of what the older heroes did and what All Might does and forget that their main job is and was actually keeping people safe...not shaking their hand and giving autographs, not asking if they're all right, not stopping for photos, but taking care of the damn problem and letting the cops handle the things cops obviously are trained and paid to do, without resting, going on to the next crisis, saving life after life without stopping to hear their irrelevant thank yous.

What if Endeavor is as redpilled on hero society as Stain but understands what AM does still, that people need symbols, so he does his haughty intimidating aloof act because it doesn't waste time or take him away from saving lives. And what if he's like Crimson Riot and there were people he couldn't save when he was younger, weaker, less practical.

That doesn't work at all, Jirou is nothing like Gabriela, if anything she'd be Sharpay if only because she has the musical education and talent far ahead, Denki would have to be her Ryan because he probably is a decent music conossieur and does what Jirou says.

The perfect cast for boku no high school musical would be:
>Gabriela: Momo
>Troy: Bakugou
>Sharpay: Jirou
>Ryan: Denki
>Chad: Kirishima
>Taylor: Mina

>tfw All Might became the symbol of peace by making people love him
>tfw Endeavor is becoming the symbol of peace by making people fear him and preventing people from becoming villains as a result
>tfw Endeavor sacrifices his own image as a hero for the sake of being the unbeatable brick wall that makes potential villains shit themselves and creates world peace
>tfw Endeavor is Garou but a hero

It was pretty much memeing. But Sharpay means patrician taste anyway, so I'm cool with this.
>Troy Bakugou
>Gabriela Momo
Oh no. That would imply Bakugou can sing. Can he sing? I'm always on the fence with his VA.

I'm Endeavor fan

Where are the Jirou lewd butt drawings?

How long until Kaminari loses it?

>Establish Jirou x Kaminari
>Kaminari traitor reveal during the festival
>Fucks off somewhere
>1-A still needs to perform their musical event
NI NO NAI SHUNKAN NO

Is there a chapter this week or no?

There is. Don't listen to shitposters. We will probably get them same day as we always do.
I recommend bookmarking or cross-referencing Yonkou's blog post about WSJ schedules, the dates are written on there.

Do you think he cries at night when he looks at his closet full of All Might statuettes and memorabilia? Do you think he says "if only that stubborn bastard had told me, had trusted me, he wouldn't have had to end up like that! I would have lent you my shoulder, All Might! Now what are we going to do without you?"

Do you think he tapes his swollen and fractured joints, sings a love song to his wife's picture while he gulps some double malt, and just stares out into the darkness until he falls asleep?

Thanks for the info

user... they're all dead...

He’s not the traitor, please stop accusing him of being one. Kaminari is a good kid.

Well, his VC singing voice sounds like this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ5gUX1vm8M

Bakugou is probably a good singer, but I think Momo sucks.

N-No, they all are experienced justice fighters that will aid Deku and the others when the time comes, y-you'll see.

Different timeline. Also I would appreciate if Athe editorial keeps that cancer away from the main series.

>Bakugou singing a soft love song ballad
Imagine that

Of course he is. Bakugou is the perfect golden child who masters everything and trumps everyone.

Momo sucking at singing would be adorable. Do you think Todoroki would think it was funny?

He can't meet people who are not canon.

Wait what. Is this confirmed somewhere? I mean, Vigilantes definitely takes place before MHA, but what's the indication that they're all dead, except maybe that none of them turn up in MHA itself. Because Ingenium got blown the fuck out, too?

>tfw the song is a banger
>tfw he sounds good
Huh. Should've never doubted Okamoto, ever.
>Bakugou singing a love song ballad in the shower
>Kirishima next door makes fun of him the day later
>Haha Bakugou you sure can sing well huh!
>Bakugou proceeds to constantly scream in the shower after that
Todoroki, the autist he is, would probably not mind her singing bad.

Kacchan sugoi

>ikemen todo is real
My fucking sides
youtube.com/watch?v=oyadmqCgzwE

If there's no actual dancing before the villains crash the party, I'll be butthurt.

I hope Bakugou sucks at singing desu, he's good at too many things already

I just realized he is singing the little mermaid.

Yuki Kaji would definitely lower his voice for Todoroki. I wouldn't be surprised if this song isn't for some of his shouta characters like a Yukine character song or that No. 6 faggot.
I honestly would be entertained either way, but it would definitely be funnier if he thought he sang well but couldn't sing at all.

All I can imagine is Koichi from Jojo

They are playing with you user. Vigilantes ain't dead, but there is no way of telling if they will appear in the main series

this

People with ego issues avoid doing things they're bad at. He probably sucks at some shit but we'll never see it.

It would be cute, but I can't imagine a timeline where Marina Inoue sings badly

he's good at athletics, academics, fighting, and even mundane shit like cooking. if he doesn't have the personality of a turd then he would be swarming in puss already. I just hope hori shows him at least suck at some shit

Why does Jirou like Kaminari again? Does she like retards?

Her only other option is this massive faggot.

He makes her laugh

If you're into /u/ then it's not.

>implying that she isn't going for the harem ending

Just look at this shady ass motherfucker top ten anime betrayers if I have ever seen one.
He is going to betray everyone and it will be great.

Put simply
>Insecure girl
>He has a lot more to be insecure about, but he's not
>He's dumb, he's bad at his quirk, he doesn't think ahead and think to put things on his costume to help him
>She has to help him out with all that
>He still seems like a happy carefree guy
>She probably admires him for it
>He makes her happy
>She's probably comfortable being herself around him
That's about all it takes

You fuckers better be ready to apologize when it’s confirmed he’s not

How would the cast do against Batman? Speaking of which, I'm surprised there isn't a Batman like vigilante yet. There are other quirkless people like Deku throughout the world right? I'm surprised at not one of them went full Batman.

>There isn't a Batman like vigilante
Isn't knuckleduster a kind of Batman?

Now that you made me think about it, what would have happened if Endeavor had discovered All Might's secret before his eugenics program started? What if All Might had told him about One for All?

I think I was the one who started the shit with him killing half the class then turning to Jiro and whispering "wheeey" with an evil smirk, but I was just shitposting, and it's still funny, so I won't be surprised or apologetic.

such a classic couple
cool, reserved girl and genki, manic pixie guy

Look. The kid defended fucking Bakugou out of all people instead of throwing him under the bus. The very guy who frequently calls him idiot or Dunce Face, and who Kaminari has acknowledged is a total ass.
If this isn't proof to you he isn't the traitor, nothing can be.

He doesn't use a dozen gadgets

Probably fine, batman goes against quirk tier opponents all the time.
Hell most of his rogue gallery would fit right into quirk society.

AM wouldn't because he wouldn't want to give Endeavor more power and would know Endeavor would try to get him to give it to him to combine the powers if he told him. But his life might have gone differently.
In an arguably better manga, Deku would be Batman.

We have no batman because no billionaire would use his money like this.

genki denki

>implying he isn't keeping an eye on him for the VA.
>Implying Bakugou didn't get kidnapped, because Kaminari suggested him.
You'll never see it coming user.

I love Aizawa. I want to marry him.

Tsuyu go and please stay away.
It is against the rules for underage to post here.

But All Might is literally clueless about Endeavor, he does not know that he is obsessed with surpassing him. He knows that Endy dislikes his All Might cheery persona but that's all.

Touche for the first part. If Hori gives me an explanation as to how Kaminari called Bakugou Kacchan out of seemingly nowhere, and it's "Kaminari is getting overly close to him so they never suspect a thing," fine.
>Kaminari suggested Bakugou
user no. Shigaraki watched the fucking thing and concluded his volatile nature would make a good addition to VA. This has been explained to us.

Compare me with that mutie one more time and I'll cry myself to sleep again you fucking bully

I'm not sure that's true, I don't know how much of the cheery brainlet genki personality is actually All Might's and how much is just for show. I guess he is a pretty shitty teacher and doesn't notice much beyond the ploys of villains, though.

How would Deku sing? Would be be good, bad, or too nervous to try?

he probably just thought that calling bakugou Kacchan would be funny

So toga arc when

He probably had an inkling about Endy. All Might is pretty good with people. He's just not good at giving advice related to power.
Exactly like this. youtube.com/watch?v=mnvW1RUGGQw

It could be Ms Joke.

Everyday until canon.

That's probably likelier, yeah.

He watched Bakugou, because Kaminari suggested him.
The festival confirmed the suggestion for shiggy.
It is all part of the ruse cruise.

Should be carrying Twice

Knuckleduster is more like Wild Cat

spoiler when?

user your autism is contagious, stop, I've freed myself from the pikatraitor theory train, I don't want to go back.
Tomorrow.

12 hours later exactly

You’re my favorite

Chartfag back at it again with the DEFINITIVE LIST of 1-A students who are 100% not the traitor through rigorous debate backed up with evidence.

I hope Camie will beat the shit out of her one day.

>Aoyama
>Not the traitor
>When nothing has proved him innocent
Versus
>Uraraka
>The traitor
>When she was the whole reason Iida escaped USJ and the villains' plan failed
wew

>Last chapters are just fillers

What the hell happened to bnha?

Ok, so why’d you cross out Bird?

Make up a Quirk.
got it?
You now have that Quirk
What do you call yourself and what side are you on

Ojiro is a good guy, stop this, Bakugou would be more likely to be the traitor than Ojiro.
>Sero not crossed out
STOP

Great singer but he can't sing because every time he does Bakugou gets buttmad that Deku can sing better than him

Cross off Ochako user, it is not her.