Cardcaptor Sakura - Married couple's arguments

Cardcaptor Sakura - Married couple's arguments

Syaoran might not be as expressive as he was in the original series (and who knows whether people are right that Clamp just forgot how to write him or if it will end up being for plot reasons and he'll be back to normal later) but he still has his moments. He's not a complete robot like some people keep claiming.

Checked

when is the next chapter released?

The second of March.

ug can't wait

At least CCS doesn't really ever go on hiatus. The other few monthly series I'm reading right now all had a release issue either last month or this month which is annoying.

pls don't jinx it, CLAMP is the master of hiatus, they probably have more series on hiatus than completed.

>Clamp puts Clear Card on hiatus and goes back to drawing X

X is pretty much cancelled at this point

Is it time to post sakuras?

Reminder that the play Naoko is writing is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

I don't think they'll go on hiatus while the manga is still ongoing and now that I think about it I don't think they have skipped a month either, let's hope they keep up this pace.

*anime is still ongoing

I just finished xxxHolic and TRC altogether today.
what the fuck is this kind of multiverse linking?

I think it's cool. I do kind of hope they don't do it too much with Clear Card but I'm sure there will be at least some linking in it. Maybe it'll only be the scene that already shows up in TRC. Or maybe it'll be subtler than that.

Reminder that if this ends up becoming true Sup Forums called it first.

then who are gonna get casted as the originals

Literally nothing can stop CCS from getting the CLAMP treatment.

Yamazaki plays all the other characters wearing different wigs

If that means TRC in every world was just a work of fiction and never happened, I'll be so pissed.

People are going to be pissed no matter what Clamp does. I don't think if Naoko's play is TRC it means it's entirely a work of fiction. I just think it would be an interesting way of doing the connection that doesn't involve doing it directly in the course of Clear Card's story.

IT WILL ALL WORK OUT in Kobato

True. Plus, wasn't another CLAMP story depicted as a book in some other series? (I think it was TRC?) Maybe it's fiction in one universe but reality in another? If the real-world infinite universe theory is true, then TRC, CCS, and all other CLAMP mangas have actually happened to some extent. At the very least, there is an adorable girl named Sakura out there who has another adorable girl named Tomoyo who records her doing cute things. In fact, there's trillions of universes of that exact thing.

>wasn't another CLAMP story depicted as a book in some other series?
I think in another thread it was pointed out that Kero's mystery book was actually a TRC omake about Mokona trying to find a culprit.

No no, aside from that.

TRC already tainted CCS with Syaoran using the chinese spell circle and dragging the sword like his TRC counterparts.

Don't know about the spell circle but him pulling his sword out of his hand could be a technique in the CCS universe and not necessarily related (outside of being used there too) to TRC.

I think it's just that pulling out the sword like that is cooler and it's a hint that he trained during the timeskip, I wonder if it will be in next episode.

>tfw it turns out all the sakuras are the same sakura
How hard would you burn all your CCS merchandise?

CCS might be a different one because she was described as being TRC's Sakura's "cousin" in Horitsuba.

I've read horitsuba and I don't remember any of that hmm

>The Backstreet Boys show up in CCS
what do? how feel?

It was a special thing that I think they drew 2 years ago?

I think it was this scene.

This image really makes me think.

yea, kissmanga didn't have that chapter. I've read it now on another site.

CLAMP WHAT THE FUCK

What's wrong user?

someone please assure me that naoki writing trc doesn't mean trc never happened in the clamp multiverse

>Sakura, V2 Sakura, and Hitsuzen.exe Syaoran

Unless it was a different Sakura, CCS!Sakura gave her staff to TRC!Sakura, so that was real at least. No promises though--never with CLAMP.

Of course it happened, Sakura is already using a whole different wand, by the end of the series she won't need the star wand anymore and can give it away to TRC clone Sakura.

>Clamp tries to backpedal from the last 20 years of terrible writing
>They do this by retconning
Oh man the fallout would be WORSE than a full-on TRC crossover.

watanuki is fucking clow ffs CLAMP get your shit together

Half of it would be Faifags and Kuroganefags angry that they doesn't exist in our world, much less anyone else's.

How much does Tomoyo know?

I'd be mad too,I like them both

She knows that she has the best friend in the world who collects cards that sometimes appear to attack and she has to have the best filming equipment and cutest clothes ready for the occasion.

Reminder that CLAMP drew them in the CCS drawing style in this cover, we might even get a CCS!world Kurogane and Fai cameo

I really hope so, and I hope they're living cute, fulfilling lives.

same fai is the eternal husbando

That doesn't quite look like CCS style since Sakura's hair is much different but it's super cute anyway. I wouldn't mind a cameo, or even a visit, so long as it doesn't fuck things up too much.

What's up with CLAMP's obsession with turning Sakura into Alice?

they're giantess fags

More than Sakura for sure.

Does she even know about Sakura's mother's ghost?

Why is Kurogane the Cheshire Cat and not Fai?

Nah, Sakura hasn't told that to anyone else, she is probably afraid it's another card

>CCS thread
Oh yes!
>turned into TWC thread
Why?

Because fei best boi

Not really, it's all in the context of CCS.

Reminder that TRC ruined CCS continuity forever.

Because bullying.

Eh, it's alright. The stories are connected and it's either talk about that plot relevance or waifufagging, which inevitably leads to shitposting of the bad kind.

Posting Tomoyo or Sakura is always a good thing, however.

wtf i love syaosaku now

You didn't before?

Kobato question, if all the stuffed animals are TRC Characters then who is Ioryogi?

> now

Is this the best Tomoyo hairstyle?

I like her ponytail.

Where's the TL note?

In my opinion, all Tomoyo hairstyles are excellent, but her naturally curly hair and that hairstyle is the best.

It's the current year, user.

It's the digital version. Different TL.

Meant for It's a scan of the Dark Horse versions. So yeah, professional vs amateur fangirl translation.

This page physically hurts my soul.

Whats her end game?

To get a book that she wants.

To read a book and get the D.
Preferably at the same time.

>her naturally curly hair
Even when it's curlier than usual

Can you even fuck guardians? I thought they were genderless.

Why are her eyes green?

Does she wear coloured contacts?

Or is it because of mahou desu?

Be Tomoyo's waifu.

That's even better.

Because anime?

Why is her hair blonde/brown? Why is Tomoyo's hair purple? Hell, why are Tomoyo's eyes purple? They're supposed to be Japanese.

Because her mom also had green eyes.

The D finds a way. And the guardian thing is pure speculation for now.

>he hasn't seen the doujins with Kero

>Or is it because of mahou desu?
In Tsubasa the magic is in the eyes, so probably this.

I want to see Tomoyo get purified.

>Be Tomoyo's waifu.
But Akiho's her niece.

>Old man basically disown his daughter due to the scandal with she going with the teacher
>Lost loads of moments in her life
>Has a second chance with his granddaughter
Poor oldman, i wonder how he feels now.

Will Touya's teasing turn Sakura into a bully?

>spoiler
What.

Sakura is actually his great granddaughter. And I guess Nadeshiko would then be his granddaughter.

People think that Akiho is related to Sakura in some way, like being her daughter from the future or something. I imagine that theory was around for a while but in the latest chapter Sakura showed some worry about Akiho which made it even worse.

Yeah, greatgranpa must be actually really old but doesn't show it much.

>mfw the new series

it feels like i'm in the 90s again, i'm not sure how to describe it other than it feels like people genuinely wanted to make this. I suppose comfy is an easy way to say it but that isn't quite it.

it's coming

>inb4 its just a skype call

I want Meiling and Sakura to wear the same outfits.

CLAMP being CLAMP