Since its release, has there been anything as kino as this?

Since its release, has there been anything as kino as this?

Haven't watched devilman yet.

ye

crybaby doesn't even come close to ping pong, don't bother disappointing yourself

Ping Pong will never be surpassed desu

No,keep waiting.

fuck, i was expecting better news.

>kino
It ended fucking horribly. They didn't even show the final match because they ran out of budget.

The ending was bad for everybody except for Peco anyway. All of them end up being dumb breeding normalcucks and wageslaves on a shit jobs like teaching, wasting their precious talent for nothing.

Kino no Tabi

Hahahaha

Dumb brainlets.

Devilman is not as good. But it's still a fun ride.

Welcome to the plot

Devilman is good, but definitely not Ping Pong tier. It's still his best work.

Can you please come up with original bait for once

I'm wondering if these people
are like 16, or something.

>le ending is more than it looks, ur a dumb brainlet if you din' get eet ecksdee
Yeah, fuck off buddy.

>Your life sucks unless you become a super start

What's the big deal about it? Why do people praise it so much? I watched it when Devilman was announced and I didn't think it was anything special other than the ugly looking animation.

I blasted through Devilman in a single day, but it took me several days to finish Ping Pong. It was kind of boring, even for a Ping Pong guy like myself.

It sucks if your effort and natural abilities were wasted for nothing like that, by your own choice, by your own volition, especially when you don't even need to work that hard to reach out for them and it's pretty much guaranteed to succeed.

Kaiba and Kemonozume were more interesting than Ping Pong. And even Devilman.

Ping Pong is like Tatami Galaxy, both boring normie shit.

The Reflection

Based contrarian-kun. You forgot to mention pretentious though.

what matters most is finding your place in life and being contended.
Everyone basically did this. Kong, Smile, Sakuma, Kazuma, they all found their place in the world.
Anyone else cried like a little girl at the end?

You mean giving up and pretending that you haven't failed?

Show is about realization bro. Enlightenment. Not the fucking ping pong match. How the hell did you miss this?