Hatsukoi Zombie

Ibusuki summons Yandereve to bitch and vent.

Jeezuz! What's happening
And what happened when he fell off that cliff!!

>corrupting Eve
I hope you don't do this.

dropped again

Why is Ibusuki so pissed?

>Hating best end.

Because she's a flatchest.

jealous of eve?

Why would Ebino bother Ibuski?

So why is eve only now turning heartbroken unlike all the other times Ibusuki got mad at tarou?

Oh my god is Ebino actually winning? Finally?

Fuzzy feelings for another grill and closeness. Ibusuki is pretty prone to jelly and her and Eve are starting to convolve.

Why would tarou starting to like someone else make him more likely to be heartbroken? If anything the opposite would be true. I'm thinking it's because even though he's now actively in denial tarou actually believes that ibusuki is likely a girl. Where as before she'd be surrounded by chicks or pissed at him he wouldn't be heartbroken because he thought she was a dude anyways

What chapter izis? 120? 130?
Where are the eigo updates???

I'm sorry sir but this is an english language image board.

Is Ibusuki the most unlikeable main heroine in manga?

>Ririsu corrupting Eve
As if we needed more confirmation of her being shit.

He got better.

No bully the reverse trap, she's just having a rough go of it.

Cry until you dehydrate.

Best end.

What a slag

Summary of untranslated chapters as best I can figure out:
Tarou falls of ledge and in a shocking twist he DOESN'T hit his head but he does fuck up his leg. Ibusuki goes down to help him while suzuko goes to find the butler and Eve goes along for some reason
It starts to rain and Ibusuki carries Tarou to an alcove. They talk for a bit and Ibusuki tell Tarou that Eve told her she kissed Tarou. Ibusuki says that he still couldn't remember after that.
Tarou suddenly remembers a bit of it then says that Ibusuki was climbing happily until she heard about the kiss and got depressed. Ibusuki tries to play it off and leave but Tarou grabs her and asks if Ibusuki is really a girl.
She's about to come clean but he backs off when he sees her face and remembers Eve.
The rain lets up and Ibusuki runs into Eve who is glowing super bright and decides to keep quiet for her sake. Eve finds Tarou and he remembers that she was also glowing after Ibusuki hugged him during that festival. They're found and get Tarou to a hospital then he asks Ibusuki about the glowing. Ibusuki plays it off then tells him she's a boy. Tarou thinks her excuse is probably bullshit but he thinks following this train of thought could lead to Eve disappearing.