Onii-sama and imouto

Onii-sama and imouto

How cute.

>movie sold 20k

Mahouka is dead.

Well it wasnt very good
I cant blame them

Well the plot was also a ridiculously hot garbage and a shoe-in to somehow fit the timeline and changed absolutely nothing.
Well except somehow elevating post-Visitors arc Lina's image and showing her that Onii-sama is far more than he showed her in the arc, namely the cover of ninjutsu practicioner/illusionist under Yakumo that now elevated to Vader Batman Space Jesus.
I still enjoyed it somewhat but yeah 20k is what you'd expect from such a mess and also makes me wonder if S2 would also skip the garbage that is Visitors arc.
The only entertaining stuff in it was Lina showdown and Erika bullying and the rest was just daily drivel with Tats dodging Mayumi and Juumonji's authority issues.

20,737 *20,737 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo Limited Edition
3,817 **3,817 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo Regular Edition
*4,022 **4,022 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo Limited Edition
*2,367 **2,367 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo Regular Edition
**,582 ***,582 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo Limited Edition

+30k in 1 week, it's good for a movie with a box office of ¥500 million.

This might be the worst anime movie that I've ever seen.

You definitely haven't seen enough anime movies then. Eureka Seven AO exists.

I want to fuck her butt

The movie was okay, but not enough onii-sama destroying so I prefer a series. S2 When

The movie was pretty boring. Besides Honoka's nipples, the fight scene (before Juumonji cockslaps America), and any scene with Lina there's no real content or fun due to being wedged into an existing story. Onii-sama shoots a few mooks, buildings, and a satellite, saves the lolis and that's it.

S2 when, V19 when, etc etc. Someone post the slip 'n slide webm.

Call me when Onii-sama impregnates Miyuki.

Half of it was slow paced SoL
They should have done it like SAO movie and made more action scenes

>my sister watches this shit

You know what you have to do, onii-sama.

Onii-sama!

How did we go from this

to this

Beat her?

With your cock

Bap her.

What the actual fuck?

is this series good? how much actual romance is there between the guy and his sister?

Why is he so cool

Added more members to his harem

They fuck

>eyebrows

she gets wet whenever he is present, but its not really romance

Not enough cute pres

More than you'd think, less than you'd want.

>i'm out.webm
For every shitposting thread

It was pretty darn boring.

Don't have slip n' slide webm but got got this

The movie was ok, but it could of had more action scenes. The slice of life stuff in the beginning just felt like it was added in just give some quick fan-service to the females characters and show them looking cute.Especially on how quickly they just decided to skip quickly over that to the action portion. All the characters and effects look good in this movie.

Kana Ishida touched up on Miyuki design to look more like a women and closer to her current designs of her compared to how she looks in her old designs. Although, I do wonder why Miyuki always tend to have close-ups on her lips though.

Did anyone else do a double take at this? I know it's a movie and they can be more lax but it still surprised me.

They skipped around so it doesn't follow the anime and the whole thing was pretty lacking. The first half was boring as fuck trying to give everyone lines, then they send everyone home when the plot loli tells them to get to the action part, but then all the action parts are really short and didn't really have anything riding on them.

The only good parts were showing off the scale of strategic magic and Erika's ponytail.

Damn the suit was cool as fuck

S2 when.

good Naruto, you look kind of cool

sasuga

Somewhat surprised seeing as all the other girls still had blank boob, but not as surprising as Asuna's in the SAO movie.

I feel like it's actually more surprising. SAO may be targeted to a younger/more mainstream audience but it still had the lewd tentacle scenes. Meanwhile Mahouka went so far as to have the girls in bathrobes in the first season.

>girls in bathrobes in the first season
Iirc the setting has some japan shariah law or some shit.

It's not law, it's just a rebound of social conservatism due to war. See also: Miyuki basically calling Honoka's outfit outlandish when they meet up at the 9SC.

It kind of puts into perspective the way she dresses around the house now that I think about it.

Damn son, downloaded the raws days ago and still haven't watched it.