Kemono Friends

This thread is dedicated to the "Kemono Friends" (2017) anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

japari-library.github.io/kemosorter/
youtube.com/watch?v=VMzPsOy-pe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the phone game region locked?

You can (not) have S2.

japari-library.github.io/kemosorter/

>Grape kun dead.
>Grape fest cancelled.
>Negotiations failed.
>Fanbase choosing sides.
>No season 2.

Love is over.

I tried to watch this but all I could find is some placeholder CG version without the animations done. Link to the real anime please?

It's really over, huh.

there's always the game

its download locked but not ip locked

Your typeset as well as your post gave me cancer

I'm glad that season 2 seems dead. I'd rather not have it without tatsuki.

kemono friends is a metaphor for life

a single bright ray of hope, strangled in the crib by greed and ignorance

Let the Friends die. Kill them if you have to.

I would rather they killed me.

1. Hippo
2. Jaguar
3. White Rhino & Indian Elephant & Malayan Tapir (tied)
6. Sandcat
7. Alpaca Suri & Plains Zebra (tied)
9. Silver fox
10. Small clawed otter

Fanbase aren't choosing sides though.
Everyone is worshiping Tats now

Any word on when Tatsuki's new series comes out? Not the train girl one, the edgy one.

They went extinct.

last time I went into a kf thread some faggot mod gave me a one day ban for not anime

of all the countless shitty threads on Sup Forums mods still love to come in here and purge threads/ban people.

in any case, there's nothing left of KF guys. Tatsuki unfollowed the official kemo anime, so its clear he's completely done with it. the seiyuu will move on in a few weeks/months too and soon Kf will be forgotten. the legacy can still live on with tatsuki's new work though.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMzPsOy-pe4

>the seiyuu will move on in a few weeks/months too and soon Kf will be forgotten.
That's literally the opposite of true.

Someone please give me the quick gestalt/rundown. s2 yay or nay? The fanart this show produced was just excellent and the character design is brilliant too. I see posts talking about a game and I recall seeing videos uploaded to twitter of the game which looked ridiculously good. So tell me, is there hope?

wait
only 2 months ago these threads were for about 500 posts
now the number of posts decreased by 80%
why?

Keifuku came out and became a success.
Now, all of KF fans stopped complaining of the dead dream and are just waiting for Feb 11 talk show from which everyone expects details for the new anime

No new content or drama to discuss.

They're all DEAD.

No good news and too much bad news wiped out people's enthusiasm.

There is the drama of Fukuhara wondering if he could sue Kadokawa for the new game.
Apparently, no one cared enough about it and expects it to fail even without getting sued

If you like Kemono Friends, or keep making threads for it, then Kadokawa will win, because some sucker will buy some Kemono Friends merchandise or an article from a partner of Kadokawa, thus validating Kadokawa with license money.
Even attending official live action events with the voice actresses, or eating in a restaurant using some Kemono Friends design is a no go, because then Kadokawa gains money for it.
A true Kemono Friends fan will do anything to kill the show and never talk about it anymore, so that Kadokawa will be punished. Every other business must learn that they must never work with Kadokawa ever again. Any kid with a Kemono Friends merchandise must be bullied, beaten up, humiliated, and thrown to the ground, and be told the reason why it got hurt. It must hate Kemono Friends, so it will never give money to Kadokawa through its parents.

Not really.
Bad PR is bad sales.

KF S2, if made, would release a wide amount of threads but not sales

Tilting at windmills

just like becoming a vegan and protecting animals

Oh sorry I'm going to start hating KF then. Time to join the shitposters.

Autism

butthurt janitiors kill threads early.

>Tatsuki unfollowed the official kemo anime
Wait, what? How did we come up to this? We were so happy a year ago, everything was great and a bright future was ahead of us. So fucking unfair.

Is there a rip of the graphics from the game? Is it possible?
I don't even want to play it. I just want cute Friends.

>bad news wiped out people's enthusiasm
Basically this.

No. Kemono Friends is now a mainstream anime property. That means that it doesn't need otaku anymore to survive and make lots of money.
If it's mainstream, it will make constant amounts of money throughout the years.

This must not be tolerated. I repeat, this must not be tolerated. Not at all.

It is the duty of any true Kemono Friends fan to harass anyone seen liking Kemono Friends through any means. Kids, adults, fan artists, the idols, voice actresses. They must all be punched in the face, so that they will never somehow support Kadokawa in any way.
They must be screamed right in the face, and their ear shapes be made fun of. Also, the clothes they wear must be mocked for looking ugly.
Everything is allowed to ruin Kadokawa. A salted earth policy must be followed.

The details were on the last thread, guys

Pavilion flopped

>How did we come up to this?
Blame the big blue Dodo.

The main problem with Pavilion right now is that there is very little reason to spend money on it. Gacha is only used for items to attract Friends and right now they give out enough free currency that you can make 2-3 rolls a day.

Yeah, there is no reason to buy Keifuku either because it is too expensive for a 5 minute short

And yet, behold the power of a good public relationship

Good. Remember that you're not shitposting on Kemono Friends to hate it. You do it because you love it. As a true fan, you must see Kemono Friends die forever, so that its corpse can never be violated by the treacherous blue phoenix.
Any discussion involving Kemono Friends must become as toxic and depressing and uninviting as possible, so that no one will start liking it and risk giving Kadokawa any money.

>Any discussion involving Kemono Friends must become as toxic and depressing and uninviting as possible
As a true KF fan I'm unable to do that, I love KF way too much to talk shit about it. The best thing I can do is not talk about it, or move to other sites.

>A true Kemono Friends fan will do anything to kill the show and never talk about it anymore
wew. Not sure if bait but let's be honest, only Tatsukifags, salesfags and twitter mongrels are mad about the whole drama. People who like the characters and whatever plot the show had will continue to like it and there's nothing you can do about it.

If you can't shitpost Kemono Friends, then let others do it. Go in other threads and talk constantly about Kemono Friends. Praise it, remind everyone that it made lots of money, that it is better than any other show, spam a thread with all the Kemono Friends fanart you've saved, draw comparison any show to Kemono Friends, but always put them in a negative light. Emphasize how bad the other show is compared to Kemono Friends.
This way, hatred will be generated for it by the unrelated people, and they will come in to destroy Kemono Friends threads by shitposting in it out of hatred.
But you will have saved Kemono Friends in your way.

No.
Only cucks will continue to like a franchise that shamelessly ignores their own consumers and finds no shame in spreading lies about their abuse of their own workers

>cucks
The absolute state of the KF community.

What other word would fit to such people other than Kadocucks?

I forgot how much I wanted to fug Shoebill.

JAPARI PARK IS IN YOUR HEART.
NEVER FORGET 2017-1-11 TO 2017-12-27
RIP GRAPE-KUN 1996-2017

DON'T BE SAD THAT IT'S OVER, SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED.

PLAY KEMONO PAVILION. JOIN US ON /VG/ AND GET COMFY.

NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER FORGIVE KADOKAWA.

Fuck that. We're moving to Keifuku once it's ready

No clue if this ever got finished and posted, but it should have.

Tatsuki's new work sucks though, nothing interesting about it at all.

Good

RADICAL JAGUAR

Armed friends are best friends

I'm still sad we'll probably never see these Friends again.

what a fucking qt

Fuck white.
Marry brown.
Use chestnut for making glue come out of my penis

Friends with melee weapons are good too.
Me lay, alright. Damn, those thighs.

Standing...

It's been about a year since episode 5 aired, this was about the time I started watching. It's still crazy everything that has happened

Seriously the rise and fall of KF needs to be made into a book/movie.

>not allowed to buy sandstar unless you can do human math
Why is this allowed?

On the edge

>edge

No I won't. Fuck you. I don't give a shit about your hateboner for Kadokawa, I liked KF because of its anime and nothing will take that feeling away from me. I don't give a shit if people start liking KF and start supporting it from now on either even if they're giving money (or attention) to Kadokawa.

At least now it's pretty clear who are the people who truly loved the show ever since early when it was airing (who are bummed because of the catastrophe but are dealing with it because of the good times they spent with KF), and the bandwagoners who started pretending to enjoy it just because of its popularity (who believe that they can do anything against Kadokawa by turning on KF as if it was the biggest source of evil in the world).
In any case, I hope KF doesn't completely die because of everything that happened to it. I can't say I'm looking forward to a soulless cashgrab attempt S2, but I don't want people to forget about it either. Just remembering that you once had fun with a show about a bag and her cat is enough.

The real Japari Park was in our hearts the whole time.

FUCK OFF to with this CANCEROUS 3dcg shit you fags

There is no Anime sadly just a eye cancer inducing cg shitshow

season 2 >>>>>>>>>>> disgusting ugly cgshit

This but unironically.

FUCK TATSUKI fuck you, you retarded piece of shit get the fuck out of Sup Forums

>duty of any true Kemono Friends fan
Kill yourself right now

keifuckyou

Its LITERAL CANCER, the faggot was too lazy to draw a 5min video so fuck him

Not to mention all the wacky adventures

One day it'll get a revival after a decade or two

i know right fuck that disgusting ugly cgi shit and fuck Tatsuki too

I hate Kadokawa but my love for KF will last for ever.

yea fuck tatsuki

how about fuck tatsuki

I have seen zero Jag or Moose cosplays. Very disappointed.

Because children