Saekano

>magnavalon.com/2018/02/07/saenai-heroine-no-sodatekatas-upcoming-movie-project-hinted-to-be-an-alternate-route/

Is there still hope for an Eriri end?

Other urls found in this thread:

files.yande.re/image/e956666bd25c79bc2b80c1a33df0ecaf/yande.re 433895 aki_tomoya dress hashima_izumi hyoudou_michiru kasumigaoka_utaha katou_megumi megane misaki_kurehito sawamura_spencer_eriri seifuku tagme.png
mangadex.com/chapter/50289/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope Eriri a shit.

Nah, that's the Utaha route.

No it will be an Utaha end

Different end for Megumi

This.

Full size picture.

>files.yande.re/image/e956666bd25c79bc2b80c1a33df0ecaf/yande.re 433895 aki_tomoya dress hashima_izumi hyoudou_michiru kasumigaoka_utaha katou_megumi megane misaki_kurehito sawamura_spencer_eriri seifuku tagme.png

Pretty much this. No other girl will win especially with how S2 was adapted.

>mangadex.com/chapter/50289/1

New Koisuru Metronome chapter out.

She gets an ending she deserves, Finally.

>Best girl might get a movie
How are Utahafags dealing with this news?

If Eririshit get a movie, it will be a flop because nobody cares about that bitch.

They're on suicide watch.

>As their separation and reconciliation occurs in haste, and with it resolving peacefully without them revealing their true colors, the world changed, although just a little.
>In that world, different trials and tribulations may present themselves.
>And along with that, it may hold choices that never would have crossed one’s mind and unbelievable conclusions.
Reconciliation+different choices in a different future points to Eriri. It can't be Megumi since this is a alternate scenario and it can't be Utaha due to the lack of separation and reconciliation part.

Why is Eriri so unpopular compared to Megumi and Utaha?

>Most popular heroine with swimsuit from Fujimi Fantasia Bunko at Fantasia Festival 2017
>1) Megumi Katou (Saekano)
>2) Lina Inverse (Slayers)
>3) Rumia Tingel (Rokuaka)
>4) Yatogami Touka (DAL)
>5) Sistine Fibel (Rokuaka)
>6) Sawamura Eriri Spencer (Saekano)
>7) Tendou Karen (Gamers!)
>8) Inverse Yatogami Touka (DAL)
>9) Rias Gremory (HS DxD)
>10) Sento Izusu (Amaburi)
>11) Ousuki Mamako (Okaa-san)
>12) Chidori Kaname (FMP!)
>13) Sakurano Kurimu (Seitokai no Ichizon)
>14) Ferris Eris (DaiDen)
>15) Himejima Akeno (HS DxD)
People care more about than Utaha, at least.

>And along with that, it may hold choices that never would have crossed one’s mind and unbelievable conclusions.
One can hope.

It doesn't matter. If the movie has a girl other than Megumi winning, it will flop either way.

/thread

Because she's shit.

People obsess over tits and ass over good writing.

As a person, Eriri is more flawed than Utaha and Megumi. People tend dislike flawed characters.

You don't know that. Fans would watch it anyways just to see Megumi even if she isn't the winner.

why post this in every thread

Devastated and mad judging by the reactions ITT.

I don't care. I want to see a different conclusion either with Utaha or Eriri.

Considering Erishit is one of the most sexualized girls if not the most sexualized, you don't make any sense.

Why would they even go with a different route when Megumi is the most popular heroine by far? It's like they're asking for it to flop.

I can't believe Kamisama gave us another opportunity to watch Eririfags BTFO.

You sound new to haremshit.

Nobody cares about you.

Megumi is the main girl of the story and is a contrasting deconstruction to tsundere and kuudere. But Utaha isn't more popular than Eriri, not anymore, anyways.

>It can't be Megumi since this is a alternate scenario
It could still be Megumi but with different events, user.

Utaha is the most sexualized. Look at how her BD cover shows the most skin.

Because Eririshitters are autistic.

Utahashit is far the most sexualized and has the most fanservice and slutty scenes.

Eriri a shit

Cowtits sells more, sadly.

>only girl to show full underwear in the anime
>most times her scenes only show her ass/ZR
Yeah, nope.

Nah. If anything it'll expand more on the Megumi route. Anyone that honestly thinks the movie will have either an Eriri or Utaha end is just setting themselves up for even more disappointment. It's going to be a Megumi, or no girl end.

Why is this Utahafag so mad and falseflagging?

This. Look at how Megumi's true size is portrayed here but when she puts on a swimsuit her size doubles.

>Eriri had the balls to show herself to him in lingerie but now confess to him
I am glad she lost. This is why I hate childhood friends.

Watch S2, newfriend. Utaha has the same and more.

>only 3 (You)'s

Go fuck yourself.

They are all sexualized, they showed a bit of Megumi's areola in the second season

>only 3
Yeah right.

No. Even Michiru has more fanservice than Utaha.

Synopsis.

>And so, the two of them started walking. Not only towards the opening ceremony. Not only towards the third year. It’s a path yet to be seen that they are going through for the first time (furigana: path towards the movie), different from the other future (furigana: the original work). As their separation and reconciliation occurs in haste, and with it resolving peacefully without them revealing their true colors, the world changed, although just a little. In that world, different trials and tribulations may present themselves. And along with that, it may hold choices that never would have crossed one’s mind and unbelievable conclusions.

How is that a problem? Are you autistic?

>everyone is the same person
How is that autism going, Eririshitter?

Eriri is definitely more popular than Utaha.

Megumi doesn't have cowtits and she's by far the most popular.

I can never tell if Eririfags are legitimately retarded or if Utahafags just try really had to falseflag.

Repeating a lie over and over won't make it true.

Tomoya doesn't love Utaha, so it can't be Utaha.

In hindsight, volume 13 shadowed this movie. Maruto's intentions, I bet.

>“Hey, Tomoya!”

>“Eh…”

>“Did you love me?”

>But even that last remaining courage of him is stolen by the mischievous smile of Eriri who suddenly turns around.

>“Did you love me ten years ago?”

>And yet again, Tomoya’s weak self is saved.

>“…L, like I care about that.”

>Failing to say the words he had wanted to, all he can do is repeat the phrase caught in his heart over and over.

>“I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t caaaaaare~!”

>“Ahaha, your face gave it away.”

>Looking at Tomoya’s face who is ruined by tears that simply won’t stop, Eriri puts on a refreshed smile one more time.

>“You’re as stubborn as always, huh, Tomoya…”

>Along with that smile, Eriri disappears into the house. And looking at that smile, all of Tomoya’s regrets which should have already disappeared come rushing back to him.

>As she left, Tomoya thinks that maybe this was for best: that there is no point in him saying that “at that time, you’re the only one for me,” and that it would only hurt both the people who are living in the present and people who are looking back at the past. But in the end, he still couldn’t stop all the pain he’s feeling and his overflowing tears right now.

Eriri route is 90% likely when compared to Utaha.

>old poll and it's from one store
Utahafag pls.

foreshadowed*

>Megumi doesn't have cowtits

>eririfags and utahafags actually think they have a chance
My sides. I can't wait for the film to realease so you guys can get BTFO once again.

As opposed to no poll? I thought so.

inb4 this . Utaha wasn't included there. If she had been included, this would have happened again.

>Tomoya’s regrets which should have already disappeared come rushing back to him.
Somehow, this gives me Kazusa vibes.

I hope so. Eriri deserves a grand win with movie budget.

Eriri deserves a good beating.

>using an even older poll
Your desperate is showing. Utaha is old and busted. Eriri is better and more popular. Deal with it.

>As their separation and reconciliation occurs in haste, and with it resolving peacefully without them revealing their true colors
>their
Megumi and Eriri?

Megumi is the most popular because she's the fucking title girl, has nothing to do with her personality or looks.

Explain Youjitsu

Yeah, let's make a poll without including the three girls and use it to claim one of them is more popular than the other that wasn't included. Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Not a romcom. It's a psychological thriller.

If this movie really is Eriri route, then this should be good. I can feel the emotions surging within Tomoya here already.

Utaha didn't make the cut. Stop crying.

>Horikita
>Title and main girl

Nobody is in the title??

It's the opposite, newfriend. Main girls tend to be overshadowed by secondary girls in a lot of harems. Saekano isn't the case.

>tend to be
Name 10.

You don't know why they decided not to include her despite her winning over Eriri in every single poll done before. Calling you out on your stupidity isn't crying.

>Megumi won in the LN
>Eriri will win in the anime
>Utaha is going to lose in her spinoff
Utahafags BTFO.

>Utaha didn't make the cut.
Not surprising given how irrelevant she is.

Occam's razor. Utaha isn't popular anymore > your excuse and rationalization. Deal with it and stop crying.

Houki is the most popular girl in IS so I don't know what you're talking about negro. Chitoge is the most popular in Nisekoi, Yukino is the most popular in Oregairu, Taiga is the most popular in Toradora, Lilith is the most popular in Trinity Seven, Touka is the most popular in Date a Live. Rias is the most popular in DxD. Hell, I want you to find me a romcom or harem where the main isn't the most popular consistently.

They don't have a way of knowing if Utaha isn't popular anymore without a proper poll. Stop being stupid.

Being Utaha is suffering.

I hope someone is screenshotting all these for the collage.

Not him, but you are correct on everything except IS. France is actually most popular. Japan is second most popular though.

I'm okay with it if Utaha gets her spin off adapted into a TV anime. If not, then oh well.

>Literally excuse
It's Sena all over again.

>彼女たち

Yes.

Love Hina/Negima
Hayate no Gotoku
Raildex
IS
Color Wars
Konosuba
Haganai
Bahamut
Asterisk
Shomin Sample
Rokudenashi
Blade Dance
Oreshura
Masamune-kun
Youjitsu

>Houki is the most popular girl in IS
Wrong. That's Charlote.
>Chitoge is the most popular in Nisekoi
She wasn't the most popular for most of the story, until near the end.
>Taiga is the most popular in Toradora
She didn't have any competition.
>Lilith is the most popular in Trinity Seven
Exception to the rule.
>Touka is the most popular in Date a Live
Kurumi is.

See above.

Do you want even more people to see her humiliating defeat?

>Kurumi
>Charlotte
Nigger we're talking about nip taste not Sup Forums taste.

Sena was actually lower in the LN polls afterwards, not your stupid and incomplete poll that isn't proof of anything.

So Maruto knows that their development and reconciling was botched and rushed huh. At this point, it's hard to tell if this will be Eriri or still Megumi route. If it's the latter, why go through the trouble of making an alternative scenario for? That's the real question.

>Raildex
Are you trying to imply that Makoto is not the main girl?

Charlotte is the most popular girl in Japan. The author threw fits over that fact.

France is most popular. Author got mad because Houki is supposed to be a representation of his wife and wanted her to be the most popular.

>Makoto
Who? Index is the title girl, the cover girl, the main girl and the future winner.

What the fuck are you doing

>A Certain Magical Index
>INDEX
She's in the fucking title.

>why go through the trouble of making an alternative scenario for?

No time. They're just going to boot the scenes that focus on Eriri and Megumi's friendship in the LNs. In the first place, the only reason Megumi waited so long on making moves on Tomoya was that she didn't want to hurt Eriri.

Not cowtits.