Scum's Wish décor / Kuzu no Honkai

Dumping. Chapter 2 is Akane's chapter.

Chapter 1 (Moka)

Why? Chapter 3 is out already

I know but I haven't dumped ch 2 yet. Gonna refer to it in the future.

Alright, carry on

Now I will start dumping chapter 3, Ecchan's chapter

Why do they ALL cut their hair?

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Best girl Moka made fun of that development

The only one who cut her hair in this spin-off is Akane. Ecchan cut her hair at the end of the original manga. Maybe next time we see Hanabi she'll have long hair.

who's this smug duke?

Smug shortstack lesbian

MOMMY

>when you munched the carpet of the cute big titty substitute teacher

I like where this is going. And that's the end of chapter 3. Judging by the title we'll get another Ecchan chapter (which means more Nyarome). With that we've gotten a look at everyone asides from the titular characters Mugi & Hanabi.

how many chapters will this last?

I hope to god ecchan hooks up with this cutie and not the annoying cousin.

I don't know. It's gonna be at least 6 chapters but I don't see it going on for longer than 10, unless you add new characters and drama.

Atsuya is so dull, he barely qualifies as a character.

And we all know author will do another bait and switch and will convert Ecchan to end with her male cousin only cause he still loves her logic behind it.
Because the power of D.
I don't have much hope for Ecchan finding and staying with cute gf teacher, especially hearing Ecchan inner thoughts where she herself thinks her lesbianism is wrong and empty.

It would be nice if author allowed Ecchan and that idiotic male cousin to move on from each other or rather make the cousin stop harrassing her with his passive agressive approach but it's rather certain it will not happen or at least Ecchan will try to have sex with him next chapter.

All roads lead to (Nya)Rome.

HE ACTUALLY BEAT THE NTR QUEEN WHOA.

Why are these pictures so small? I can barely read the text.

Thanks for dumping. Hopefully we see how the two main characters ended up eventually.

All the men in this Manga are literal cucks

Double dildo scene hype.Thanks for the dump. So far the epilogue chapters got me laughing for some reason. Any idea how many of these epilogue chapters we are getting from the author?

>cut her hair
>becomes 10 times more attractive
Man, it feels good to like women with short hair. There's an ample supply of these character developments in animu and mango.