ITT: Oh yeah, that happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moym49CC1ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it even worth checking out?

not really

I always wanted an original AA series, so it was disappointing to see a retelling of games that came out over a decade ago.

Too bad, the games do have some potential for proper adaptions, if they would polish the story and general themes a bit.

Marvel anime
I think the Iron Man anime was the only one that was mildly well received, the others were shit or forgettable

The worst part of P4:A was the ending that acknowledged this abomination exists.

Really wasted potential.

All I remember about Iron Man was that it was nothing like the cool trailer.

WTF???

kek

9/10 I laughed heartly

whats with those pants

S2 of strike the blood, honestly

And it was fucking great. I wish it was a full 24 minute anime or at least had two cours, because they clearly wanted to do a lot more shit. I really want that Feel the Magic XX/XY episode they teased.

Basically the first season with each episode condensed into anime length. Was kinda rushed but not bad, honestly.

I just read that Madhouse was resposnible for that. I really might look into it then.

What do you mean?

Is it a good horror anime if I'm not familiar with the source material?

No, THIS happened.

Kinda hard to tell as it's been a while. As it's basically condensed source material you won't be missing out on anything, but keep in mind that it does feel rushed for the most part, so that may be a detriment to your enjoyment. But otherwise, sure, it's alright.

Why it had to be A1 and not based TRIGGER? Why god why.
youtube.com/watch?v=moym49CC1ds

>They managed to get Sam's actor for the dub

Everybody watches this because of Dean anyways

>that first opening

Really, cause I remember X-Men being the best of the four.